Is there a way to contact Sapien privately

what its your question my man? :eye: :grinning: :muscle:

3 Likes

There is also people who have realy Bad expérience with audio, the first thing I do IS deleting it, like the workout and hair one, but maybe it’s not because of the audio.

Once I have doubt it’s hard to have a science view when you don’t know how it’s work.

Like people in middle age who préfere wine than water because people get realy sick with dirty water.

1 Like

Yes.
100%

He’s not your friend.
He loves everyone the same, he wants to help.
But he is not your daddy, he doesn’t owe you anything.

Find some friends, build your own social life.
It’s not just you, there is a big obsession on daddy Dream around here.

He love you enough to spend his time making fields for people. But there’s only one of him.
It can easily turn into a cult and that’s probably why he keep some distance, otherwise people would erase themselves and treat him like the supreme source of authority or intimate enabler.

Use the emotional support field

You know the expression “you saw me on TV, but I’m not your friend”. You know stuff about him and you feel close, but you’re not.

Nothing wrong with that. We are adults here. He contributes to the society, he does the charity work. He can’t be friend with the 200k subscribers.

“There’s thousands of you, there’s only one of me”- Kanye West
It’s a common problem when you’re famous, that’s the downside, asymmetrical relationship you can’t avoid when you deal in public.

You know him as Dreamweaver, Dream, Captain Nemo, you can make a few joke etc…
But you’re not using his real name, visiting him for Christmas or BBQs. You don’t have that type of link.

That Dreamweaver identity is a way for him to compartmentalize and protect himself from people invading his privacy.

To be clear, you can be kinda close, you can share some stuff, he genuinely likes people… but what kind of relationship you want with him ?
What do you bring to the table that his other friends he’s had for years or decades before sapien med can’t bring ?

You only need/ can have so many homies/ close friends.
Asking questions and requests, is more like a teaching job than a friendship and the field are enough to help, if it’s not clear to you, someone else always shows up

18 Likes

It is okay to ask questions of course, and on the forum here more often than not some good Samaritan will answer these more basic questions.

But there is also a personal responsibility, if somebody is new, and interested, there is a website with a lot of info, there is this forum where you can use the search function…
There is a lot of information already out there.

IMO it is the Personal responsibility of the person who is new to start gathering info.
Nothing ever in life is provided on a silver platter, if you’re 27, I’m sure you know it.
It is not a huge amounts of effort to read through the faq, maybe 15 min… Chrome can translate to other languages if someone’s English is not that good, you don’t even have to copy paste to Google translate or open a dictionary.
Same with questions about the shop, they keep coming up, but seriously, do people really think there is some secret info not being shared? That finally one the question is asked the 500th time the sapien team will be like
“Phew, 500 questions, this is what we needed! Finally we can have more income by opening the shop again!”

It was also explained several times over that for some people, some fields might not work so well 🤷
Maybe some fields work perfectly, and others don’t.

You can try to do everything suggested to boost the results, and everything else you can think of, but sometimes a certain level or erosion just won’t be turned around, or maybe the field doesn’t work that well with your energy system.
In this case, if they really have tried everything, I’m not sure what other answer people would be looking for.

(These were just examples of things that come up often, I’m not saying you’re asking all these)

5 Likes

Indeed.

1 Like

My question IS when my crown and fillings will fall to get back Real enamel.

But I get realistic there is no answer WE Can find easely for this case.

The simple fact that it will happen IS enough for me honestly.

I Can wait years it’s ok

:point_down: :100:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the answer is no one knows and maybe never!
I was sick, bought the bacteria and fungi apocalypse, was looping it - still the infection got worse and I needed physical antibiotics.
Sometimes the answer is it is not enough or just won’t happen for you.

Of course you can keep listening and trust the process, possibly.it could get to that point.
Do t have expectations that you need certainty and a deadline by which it should happen.

6 Likes

It’s not about that at all, I don’t need virtual Friend.
And how do you know his life ? Child ect
It’s the one who make the audio so as a user of it, it’s natural to have a little talk, just good manners.

Wow, check how many users he has and how many years he’s been doing it.

He doesn’t have to, just because you say it’s good manners doesn’t mean it is, maybe it is for you.

People know it works, people get benefits m, he does talk to people who have “manners” and he talks in public.
He share informations with people who share it back and he talks in public so everyone can know.
He even drops sometime in threads of nobody offer sufficient helps.
Each one teach one seems to be the motto on the forum.

Check yourself, you’re not that important.
Everybody got problems, everybody dying.

When you help and talk to half as many people, you come back and tell him/us what you think.

Perso, I’m fed up of people complaining at celebrities, light workers or anyone while they don’t even do a tenth of the work.

Do better than Dream, stop obsessing over him,

It’s not that mfkr s fault you got bad teeth, he offered a solution, didn’t work ? Too bad. He tried.

8 Likes

Hey sir,
I suggest you buy the energy course (because it’s awesome) and attend the monthly webinar.

The last couple webinars i came prepared with sometimes deep questions, some casual ones. He answered like 80% of my questions. The ones that haven’t been answered i pondered for myself and came to my own conclusions.

Whether or not he intended that or not, anyways he has / had zero obligation to answer me, to be perfectly honest

2 Likes

I don’t know about webinar when it IS ?

1 Like

(New Release: Energy Awakening Course (Course))

https://course.enlightenedstates.com/home/course/pillars-of-psychic-perception/3

The ‘Pillars of Psychic Perception’ will serve as the foundation through which you can expand your consciousness. Through this course, you will be able to open the doors of perception and begin to experience much more of what the world has to offer. At the same time, your elevated awareness of subtle energy, you will be able to influence your mind, body, and reality in a wide variety of ways.

This course represents a consolidated collection of knowledge we have gained through the years. We have designed this course as logically as possible and in a way that you can learn most through experience rather than us giving all the answers.

While learning, you will have the tools to directly supercharge your own spiritual and psychic.A world awaits, unseen and unknown to the general public. Journey into this world and gain a measure of control and power. The audios in this course will in themselves grant you a level of awareness and psychic ability that can take someone years to achieve.

Body Primer: Clears the energy body of all repressive energies and prepares it for all the energies from this course

Energy Sensitivity: Widens, grows and enhance the energy flow of all the meridians and chakras and increases natural sensitivity to energy via the nervous system

The Healer Primer: Intensely clears and grows the heart and palm chakras to allow for more efficient and wide streaming energetic transmission

Become the healer: Attunes you to a powerful healing energy source that will always be at your disposal. Healing that affects the energy body and physical body both at the same time for accelerated healing. We deeply believe it is a revolution in energy healing.

Crystallization Attunement: Attuned you to a Quartz Crystal Energy source that allows you to tap into and channel the energy whenever you choose. Use this energy to charge your chakras, amplify your intentions and so much more.

Meditation Audio: Although we’ve audios in relation to meditation before, this is our most complete and refined meditation audio. This audio takes you to a state between theta and delta, focused your consciousness to the present moment, and dissipates the ego.

Emotional Release helps with releasing repressive emotions and Ego Dissolution helps with enhancing the effects of certain exercises.

We have also shared very easy to follow exercises that should garner fast results for everyone. The exercises and tools from this course combined will allow for unprecedented spiritual growth. The kind of growth that will allow you to take back control of your mind, body, and spirit and be as powerful and mindful as you deserve to be.

So with that, we to present to you the seeds of an ever-evolving truth so that it grows within you until you fruit with knowledge and power.

[FYI: there’s a magnifying glass icon at the top right corner of every page of this forum. The answer to so many of the questions that you’ve been asking can easily be found–it took me less than 5 seconds–by using the Search function of this forum. Check it out!]

Edited to clean up my quoting.

4 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t understand what you send me

I sent you a link to and a description of the Energy Awakening Course that you were asking @Nice2knowU about.

Roughly once a month

Do you have a link of the audio I didn’t find it on patreon

It’s not on Patreon. It’s on the link that I gave you.

1 Like

The perfect tool to that.

2 Likes