Is there a way to rid oneself of psychic abilities?

curious since everyone asks it the other way around

7 Likes

Chug down a bottle of brake fluid and jump head first into an empty swimming pool ?

I can find other ways.

6 Likes

Nope. Used to know a really well known medium and he said he sometimes considered his gift a curse and said a lot of the time he wished he didnā€™t have it, but he said there was no other way

3 Likes

Lmfao
ded lol

1 Like

When people ask something like that, itā€™s 99% that the power they have been blessed with or achieved, they are using it against them or others, for not having a proper grasp on it. Itā€™s like saying, Iā€™m too rich. Can I be poor and miserable again cause I canā€™t handle so much wealth. But wealth and abundance is your natural birthright, so are psychic abilities, which are a natural extension of yourself. Have a grip on yourself, clean your room, fix your life, donā€™t be bitter and resentful; Jordan Peterson would say so hmm

What else have you got to do? Drink a lot of fluoride and mess with low vibrational thoughtforms?

Meditate on what you can do to use your abilities for othersā€™ good. Itā€™s not for you now. Youā€™ll know when to use it for yourself. Also, look for the reasons for not having the control of your abilities. Is it your monkey mind or some external influence, itā€™s you who will have to figure this out.

4 Likes

Yeah, this is what I was thinking
The movie Arrival sums this up pretty well
She was able to foresee the future and she couldnā€™t unlearn it considering it was a fundamental for the aliens she worked with- having language coincide with time in a nonlinear concept- anyways but yeah. She had learned to foresee the future as a defacto from her linguistics work, but the movie doesnā€™t give it the clairo word or psychic terminology. Nonetheless same thing

Itā€™s all a double edged sword at the end of the day aint it

Duality amirite

2 Likes

As devils advocate : this makes sense, but what about if they just dont like what it brings with it. Ie: ability to constantly have premonitions/ foresee the future, just a knowing of what will happen, whether they want it to happen or not.
Or better yet, Edward Cullen. Lol
He didnā€™t choose to be able to read peopleā€™s thoughts, would rather not actually.
Meaning to say, thereā€™s no real ā€œblack magicā€ happening here. Just people not wanting to deal with the responsibility that the supernatural brings with it lol.

Empaths could have been another example except there
are ways to problem solve: develop a better energy shield, use protection tools, grounding etc.

But I guess having those traits are synonymous to the things out there like height. Itā€™s just a given. You canā€™t change it but you can change your perspective on it
Idk lol

I was just feeling some empathy for two make believe characters smh lol

1 Like

Are premonitions set on stone? I donā€™t know. The responsibility is burdensome. ā€œWith great power comes great responsibilityā€, they say. @jaaj would differ, and so would I.
Is it possible to let people know and warn what happens to them, so that they can shape their present in a better way? Itā€™s boring to do an oracleā€™s job. How about seeing and forgetting? It should work as well. :smiley:

Iā€™m an empath myself. I process othersā€™ energy for no reasons. Who to blame? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

O yeah for sure
I believe the future isnā€™t really set in stone either but in those situations where you try to avoid something happening but it still does
What is that called?
Whatever that word is called thats the word i mean to describe that ladyā€™s ability lol

1 Like

When I read your question, I immediately thought, ā€œthatā€™s like someone asking, ā€˜Is there a way I can rid myself of my visual (or auditory) abilities?ā€™ā€ Iā€™ve never heard anyone ask that. Psychic abilities are just another way of translating the inputs of your world, just like sight or hearing.

And I think itā€™s helpful to view them in this way, because most of us have also learned some skills of looking away or of not listening to conversations we sense we donā€™t want to hear. And if we can do that with our other senses, we can also do it with these senses.

I find itā€™s the people who view their psychic senses differently than their physical senses who have the most difficulty mastering their psychic senses in practical ways, largely because theyā€™re viewing these senses as different from the more conventional physical senses.

Destiny? (I donā€™t believe in that either.)

2 Likes

This is the movie
The term is premonition after all lol

When i say premonition: i think what i mean to say is things in correspondence to divine will. Seeing that aspect.
I think my wording is off but ill try to explain what im trying to say by premonition

Foreseeing the future, as weā€™ve agreed, is just one depicition of the future reality. I dont mean that. As and
since there are many many possibile relaities- many probabilities, like that of the gumballs in the gumball machine, for oneā€™s future

But premonition - when i say that at least- is like seeing or accepting as you forsee the outmost outcome - the inevitable of what will happen whether one wants it to or not. And the reason why it happens regardless of how they arrive to that destination, Divine Will (hukam). So doesnt matter if you went through probability (future choice 1) ABC or probability (future choice 2) XYZ. After both those choices lay a thing, a higher order, thereby inescapable.

Thats the thing i mean when i say premonition- like realizing that. Foreseeing the inevitable. Not the future. But the inevitable

Perhaps at least; Iā€™m more than game to understand if that premise is inaccurate

2 Likes

does that happen with everything? the premonition

Ask the character from the movie idk lol

So, you do believe in destiny. Isnā€™t that good for you to know?

i was asking you, i thought you are the one that has it and wants to get rid of it.

and i would disagree, thereā€™s literally a height growth morphic field, it has a different approach but one can definitely change physical aspects that are so believed to be permanent, i mean if captain can make a field to repair DNA he can most likely change it too, anyways, you can try manifesting getting rid of it(if its actually you the one that wants to get rid of it), use subliminals or cone of power, or SATs, maybe ask higher beings to remove it, i dunno how that works lol

1 Like

For me its not often. Very rare but when it happens itā€™s more like an ā€œalright lets learn to humble down and learn to integrate it into acceptance rather than relentā€

Now is that simply the future Iā€™m just seeing even though Iā€™m not really seeing anything? Or self fufilling prophecy? I guess some could argue that its either or lol

But Iā€™m fairly certain itā€™s not. Because even if the future had played out differently, the same endpoint would have reached.

Maybe Iā€™m wrong though, good chance. Either or my question wasnt ab me lol. More like general curiosity; like for all those edward cullens out there, or the lady from that movie.

So your telling me his height growth field can make someone whoā€™s say 5 feet tall into a 6ā€™4 giant even though their growth plates are finalized as they are over 30 years of age?
Im not talking minimal changes I mean rather permanent ones.

Ah but this isnt ab me lol
I was just explaining premonitions or what i think is premonitions for whats going on in that movie for that lady

And was curious if there was a way for her to not have them because
Sounds depressing lol like
Knowing everything thats going to happen? It takes the joy away. But thats an alternate reality and im assuming for the humans out here whoā€™ve mastered actually mastered such a stage
wouldnā€™t be concerned about emotions including joy lol

because of the approach it has i would think the younger the user is, the better, but if you wanna have the limiting belief you canā€™t grow past 30 thatā€™s on you.

Mewing takes longer to work on old people, itā€™s not anywhere near as growing taller but manifest it and it shall happen.

Also, If i am correct eternity redux description said, whoever wears it will probably live up to 300 years old, mind blowing stuffā€¦

1 Like