2 Likes

Never put yourself down :wink:

Solution ā†’ JAAJ's Daily Self Love Stack šŸ¤

11 Likes

Ayyyy thatā€™s the new JAAJ on Blueprint of Love!!! :tada::tada::heart::heart:

7 Likes

I am! :partying_face: :heart: :heart:

Taking my daily dose right now:

:heart::pill: ā†’ :lips: ā†’ :woozy_face: ā†’ :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Fluting back to ya haha

:relieved::relieved::relieved::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Can I have your experience/thought/feeling with this one both of you? :pray:

I was really inspired by the words someone wrote in the The Entwining Worlds of Beauty and Joy thread but there arenā€™t many testimonials. :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Is there a reason why you havenā€™t included Extreme self confidence/self esteem boost and Become Whole?

For paid fields I would add Self Respect and Torus weaved respect.

@JAAJ

5 Likes

Negentropic Divine Love?

It reminds me from feeling a bit on the grace of angel and saints (just more concentrated instead soft like that one) with a touch of memories of joy and bio plasma. Of course much stronger than any other love audio i know so far.

His images represents often how it feels.

Well the sacred sanctuary also barely has any reviews even when it turns your home into a holy place/temple like nothing else.

2 Likes

@JAAJ i love reading your recomendations and this is a gem

Every morning during meditations I listen to rainmaker and visualize my ideal life. Then I listen to PONR (without energy clearing), i try to listen to energy clearing before rainmaker

Is it ok to listen to rainmaker before this in the morning ?

I like to finish PONR with Ojas + charisma, where could I give them ? On the end of your stack ?

Thank you !

2 Likes

Sounds tempting! :blush:

Good points, I totally forgot about them. Going to add them now. Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome! You made awesome list! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback :hugs:

I donā€™t have the Rainmaker NFT therefore cannot say much about it.
As I understand it is a manifestation booster, which means I would use it after the Self Love stack, because it will probably be easier to feel your end-result that you want to manifest, after you pushed yourself up with more self love.
When visualizing your ideal life, keep in mind that it is the feeling of having it that matters for manifestation. Visualization is only there as a tool to help get you into that state of feeling. Most Law of Attraction sources are missing this key piece of info.

I think Ojas fits anywhere as it is more an energetic aspect.

Charisma seems to be fine to be added in the end. For the same reason as above ā€“ all the fields work better and will encounter less inner resistance when you love your self more than before.

Love yourself = allowing yourself on a subconscious level to have and receive all the good stuff in life.

7 Likes

You definately are well spoken and I really love reading your posts.

Your advice is spot on.
Thank you.

I need to meditate to rainmaker and do my manifestation routine and I meditate when I wake upā€¦ hence I wasnt sure when to put it because the playlist is quite long and I have no chance of listening to this playlist before meditation. I would have to put this playlist during sleep and wake up to it finishing.

What you say would be the ā€œmust haveā€ audios in this stack if I would cut it a littleā€¦ because my workout stack is long already as well and I dont wanna overhelm myself to much with so many audios.

Thanks again for your advice, I changed a lot of things thanks to your advice about manifestation

4 Likes

Since we are manifesting all the time, you can actually put your manifestation meditation anywhere where it fits you during the day.

In the free stack:

• Raise your Vibrational State
  • Amygdala Healing
  • All Purpose Anxiety Removal
  • Regain your Innocence
  • Trauma Release and Healing
  • The Honored Ancestors
  • Outlook Retrainer
  • Positive Power Waves
  • The Archetype of Parental Love
  • Self Love and Acceptance
  • Become Whole
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Gratitude for Blessings

In the paid stack:

• Vibration of Transcendence
  • Amygdala Healing
  • All Purpose Anxiety Removal
  • The Crucible Of The Past (Teespring)
  • The Crucible of Stored Trauma (Gumroad)
  • Trauma Release and Healing
  • New Perspectives
  • Positive Power Waves
  • The Archetype of Parental Love
  • Self Love and Acceptance
  • Become Whole
  • Attract More Love Into Your Life (Patreon)
  • Self Respect
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Gratitude for Blessings
  • Conceptual Realizations (Gumroad)

The fear and trauma healing fields are very important because they are one of the biggest blocks preventing the flow of love (to you and the world) in general.

12 Likes

You say I can meditate + feel the moment when I come home from work for ex. ?

I read many times that the best time to journal/meditate/manifest/being gratefull (i have gratefulness journal) is after you wake up and before you are going to sleep

2 Likes

I mean that you can do your meditation whenever it suits you and your schedule.

Because again:

We are manifesting all the time.

When you actively feel something, you will manifest that.

When you donā€™t actively feel something, your subconscious mind will generate a Base Line Feeling, that is based on all your conscious and subconscious beliefs that you carry around with you, and then you will manifest your life experience based on this base line feeling.

Most people manifest their base line feeling most of the time, i.e. their core beliefs. That is why it is important to change your beliefs to the ones you want.

This is because shortly after waking up and shortly before falling asleep your brain goes into alpha brain wave mode, which is a state of heightented suggestability to the subconscious mind.

If I remember correct, children spend the first 7 years of their lives in alpha brain wave mode and thus their subconscious minds soak in all the negative input from society in a very strong way.

13 Likes

This is such a good info right here I cant say how gratefull I am.

Do you think listening to long stacks can negatively influnce the outcome ? Like become less effective ?

I remember you wrote in some post (i quess it was traders group, maybe Im wrong) we need energy + feeling to manifest.

Can longer stacks drain us off energy and we need to refuel to gain the better benefits out of it ? I think you wrote pendant of magi can allow to listen to longer stacks.

2 Likes

Only, if your overwhelm your energy or physical body.
My experience is that the subconscious mind can process pretty much any amount of information. That is an informational / consciousness level, which is infinite.

However, an overwhelming can happen whenā€¦

1. ā€¦the new information is being implemented by the subconscious mind too quickly and your energy body or physical body are overwhelmed by that fast pace.
  2. ā€¦your energy body receives more energy input than it is able to absorb and process.
  3. ā€¦when physical changes are pushed to happen faster than what is healthy for the body.
  4. There maybe some additional reasons too which I donā€™t remember right now.

Yes, we always need energy to manifest.
The following is very simplified, all much more complex in reality:

Having a certain feeling = projecting a certain concept (from your consciousness) with a certain amount of energy into the world

Therefore, for consciousness to operate on the level of feelings, energy is required.

For all the various levels (mental, astral, etheric, physical etc.) all the different types of energies are required respectively. Meaning that while being in the physical world, we pretty much need to have all the types of energies to be able to exists and manifest here.

The more positive, the more uplifting and the higher vibrational the feeling is, the less energy it consumes and more manifestational power it has.

Also, the more energetically charged up a feeling is, the more manifestational power it has. Thatā€™s why feelings of fear, shame and guilt are the most descructive. They are very low vibe and usually carry a huge amount of energy with them.

Yes, for the mentioned reasons above.
But usually it is the fields that are working on the energy body and physical body that are the most draining.
Something like self love fields can be listened pretty much all the time, until you become annoyed by the music or until it disturbs your sleep.

Yes, it can an additional energy supply, either to your intention (feelings and manifestation) or to any other task that you tell it to supply with its energy.

8 Likes

Is there a particular reason why you put Conceptual Realizations at the very end even after Gratitude for Blessings? And why you put New Perspectives after the trauma fields?
I was taught to put New Perspectives at the end before Gratitude for Blessings and after Abundance Mindset to perpetuate all the new situation(s) and mindset(s) that were created before. I also put PMHC after New Perspectives, does that make sense?

1 Like