JAAJ's Mystical Journal

Is there a way for us humans to have such experience? Through astral travel, perhaps?

I want what they have. Our love here is so conditioned.

1 Like

What is this web-like structure?

Probably through this option and an adjustment of one’s astral body to a particular race that lives in such a group consciousness.

I don’t think this is possible with the genetics of an earthly homo sapiens body.
But it will for sure work via incarnation in one of such group consciousness societies.

Also no worries and no FOMO, since most physical incarnations on earth do not last longer than 100 years, and so you are free to do whatever you like when going back to the astral planes (“the afterlife”) once you are finished here.

1 Like

Nooo I am not crying, totally not… Crying… 🥲

1 Like

Wow, thank you for sharing… This is relieving to know that.

It’s hard to exist in a state of decay, loss, destruction… Like we, as humans, biologically do

1 Like

I think the problem is primarily people’s mindset of defeatism and accepting the idea of “death”.

Once people accept “that everything is finite and futile”, most become highly depressed and slowed down from the meaningful lives they could actually live.

I highly recommend you check this out – liberation of the mind comes from knowledge and experience about eternity of life:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will read it.

1 Like

other sounds nice and lovely except this… :fearful: :face_vomiting:

Why is that?

wdym why is that?

has sex with everyone
don’t you see that? this is unacceptable :confounded:

And I am asking to explain your point of view.
I don’t see why this is “unacceptable”.

wdym? the answer is very obvious
i don’t think i need to explain the reason why this is unacceptable

has sex with everyone bro
do i really need to explain why this is gross and disgusting and unacceptable ?

would you have sex with everyone you saw on the street? and your family, your friends,your teacher ,your neighbor,your coworker,your boss? and everyone in this website?

the answer is no of course

how you don’t see?

pm me if you really want to discuss this with me, this thread is about JAAJ’s note
hope she/he won’t mind

Not with everyone, but with those who I would find attractive - yes.

JAAJ’s point is that these alien societies are so evolved, that they operate under a different set of values when they don’t have to deal with lack and limitations, unlike us humans.
Forming monogamous attachments is driven by insecurity and fear of abandonment.

And yeah, sorry for spamming @JAAJ

2 Likes

Please don’t take this statement too literal.

Also, you are judging from a homo sapiens perspective and experience.

Unfortunantely, the human sexual experience is extremely limited, crippled and full of traumas.

Most humans are not sexually attractive to each other in the first place, not just because of genetics but also because of unhealthy lifestyle and deep traumas. If it would not be for strong biological urges and desparation our species would have long been gone.

Furthermore, most humans do not understand what sex really is and thus experience sex not as an energetic exchange but primarily as a mechanical biological act where the reptile brain makes all the decisions.

Of course that same reptile brain is also programmed in a way where it triggers sexual attraction only with individuals where the passing on of genes makes sense.
In the physical homo sapiens body and physical procreation being tied to sex, the physical genes have a strong influence of whom we find attractive and whom we find repelling.
It is a biological function to ensure that genes are transferred to the next generation in a certain optimized way.
None of these physical procreational rules exist on the astral planes and neither are they tied to sexuality (energy exchange)!

To all of this, we humans have then also added all the trauma, shame, guilt, societal and religious constructs etc. on top of it, distorting the nature of sex even more.

Judging higher concepts like sex from a physical human perspective is like trying to understand a 16-dimensional world with a 3-dimensional brain. It gives one a tiny fragment of the whole picture and that fragment will be heavily distorted and misunderstood.

Sexual energy is life force energy and a major building block of all of creation. Even all those Deity beings have in most cases a gender and are sexual beings with their own sexual expression (but most religious folks on our planet act as if these beings are all asexual “because there is no sex in the higher realms”). Nothing could be further from the truth and most of humanity is highly sexually repressed and traumatized.

6 Likes

its an eternity equation.
boredom fosters creativity
boredom is entropic as it decays it returns to non existence
creativity makes more
the eternity is this entropy collapsing and the will of the wielder imposing his order to create and make new, and continue the cycle.
its one eternity equation.
The balance keeps it running, if you tip more on one side, you ‘use up resources’ or ‘forget resources are around’

34 Likes

Thank you very much for your input and perspective. I will meditate on this and do my best to understand this conceptually.

3 Likes
1 Like

Okay, here is what I understood from this:

Boredom = stagnation = passiveness = entropy = death

Process of actively creating = moving things = proactive = negentropic = life

Both of these forces are together in an equation, meaning that the value on the left is always as high as it is on the right:
→ The more you are bored, the more you will be pushed to create and come into movement again.
→ The more you create, the quicker the game gets boring again.

Therefore, both values on both sides of the equation run up and down from low to high = running in cycles = the cycles of creation = a constant eternal process, therefore an “eternity equation”.

Because it is an eternal equation, balance on both sides is always enforced per its nature, because that’s how equations work.

I don’t get the final part yet, what is meant by “use up resources” and “forget about resources”.
Maybe it means “use up resources” = “allow entropy to happen and waste resources” and “forget about resources around” = “be reminded that there are resources available to be used now and that you have to use them and create”?

Thank you.

9 Likes