#Helios

As Above, So Below.

As Within, So Without.

20 Likes

nicesun and ray

4 Likes

:eye:conic.

4 Likes

I have no idea what this is all about… but as a former clubber who liked trance (albeit a lpt harder than that as inwas a bit OTT in many ways) that is a tune…

3 Likes

sun

Everything has a certain vibration.
Beings.
Items.
Places.
Thoughts.
Emotions.
Beliefs.
Concepts.
Perception Filters.
Experiences.
Levels of Consciousness.

Certain places, thoughts, ideas, beliefs, concepts, perceptions, experiences etc. become only available once one’s consciousness reaches are certain level of vibration.

Vibration is everything.
Inside the game this applies to everything.

Raise vibration – unlock new game features.

#Halo

11 Likes

You nailed it with the diablo 2 font

3 Likes

Chapter 2 of 20: Dream. Wake up. Repeat.

Intro:

Shadow Work → Subconscious Mind to Conscious Mind Alignment → Results → Comfort Zone

REPEAT :repeat:

幼い手につつんだ

ふるえてるその光を
ここまでたどってきた
時間のふちをさまよい

さがしつづけてきたよ
名前さえ知らないけれど
ただひとつの想いを
あなたに手渡したくて

歴史(とき)は
愛も痛みも
深く抱きとめ
消してゆくけど
わたしは
おぼえている
ずっと…

わたしの胸のおくに

いつからか響いていた…
夜露のしずくよりも
かすかなささやきだけど
凍てつく星の闇へ
紡ぐ祈りが
遠いあなたのそらに

届くように…

4 Likes

All CONFLICT and DISAGREEMENT, anywhere, in all dimensions, timelines and versions, does only exist because some souls choose to go the long and slow path and some choose the short and fast path of spiritual development.

But ALL pathes leading to the same outcome:

All parts of the Source having reached their final outcome – the Singularity of the Source.

Every soul wants to be free, happy, experienced and wise.
The only difference there is are the different chosen pathes on how to get there.

Conflict only exists because the slow-walkers hate to be pushed by the speed-runners and are often envious of them.

While the speed-runners look down on the slow-walkers for „holding everyone back“ and „not being motivated enough“.

Hidden Resentment on both sides.
Both sides thinking their path is the „proper path“.

This applies even on higher planes where physical time does not exists, because there is still a differentiation between „slowly developing consciousness“ and „fast developing consciousness“.

In the huge matrix game the „slow learners“ fraction are usually choosing the path of Sequential Incarnations, i.e. the Higher Self incarnating into one body at a time, then going back to the astral, then incarnating again etc.

While the „fast learners“ fraction are usually choosing the path of Simultanious (parallel) Incarnations, i.e. the Higher Self incarnating into thousands of bodies on all possible worlds all the same time.
Collecting all the different incarnational experiences with one big scoop allows for exponential synergistic growth effects and as all the collected incarnational experience is shared between all incarnations on the Higher Self level.

10 Likes

Chapter 3 of 20: Beneath the Ashes / The Dagger of Xian

Intro:

– Charlene Elizabeth Baltimore (The Long Kiss Goodnight)

4 Likes

#TraumaPlanet

When someone’s vibration rises, all the stuck up negative emotional energy needs to be released.

The person experiences “Ascension Detox Symptoms”.

This detox is nothing else than released emotional energy that was the delta/difference between the old vibrational state (and beliefs) and the new vibrational state (new beliefs).

When the old state is replaced by the new state, all of the stored emotional energy between those states gets released.

When the delta/difference between the old state and the new state becomes zero, one has reached vibrational alignment between the conscious and the subsconscious mind with regards to a certain aspect.

So the process of obtaining internal vibrational alignment is the process of releasing emotional energy that was stuck as a delta between the energy level of the old state and the energy level of the new state.

Energy level = level of vibration.

This is very similar to the process of an electron changing its orbital shell around the nuclear core and releasing the delta energy in form of a photon (if you had nuclear physics at school):

So why can’t we simply force humanity and the whole planet to ascend and raise their vibration?
Why not simply create one powerful vibration increase field for the whole planet?

Because 99% of the people would not be able to handle the “Ascension Detox Symptoms”.

All that sudden release of negative emotional energy would throw the world into instant and total chaos.

The human world is not ready of a mass scale Ascension process.

The quick release of too much negative emotional energy would probably destroy the whole planet. That’s why it is a Century long process.

A traumatized planet that we can only heal slowly if we want both, the planet and humanity, to survive.

7 Likes

There is no such thing as „giving up“.
Only slow progress and fast progress.
You never start from zero.
Life is eternal.
In the end, everyone makes it.

„The Dagger of Xian is a powerful artifact that will grant tremendous powers to those who stab themselves in the heart with it. Whoever does this is turned into a mighty dragon.“

Light and Darkness are coming.

5 Likes

Chapter 4 of 20: The Force of Life

Intro:

4 Likes

I have asked my Angelic friends to act as my personal luck field 24/7 in all areas of my life.
Aspects that I am aware of and aspects that I am not aware of.

It may be a fun game for them in arranging and influencing all the possible physical events in the most possible lucky outcomes for me.

On earth, we like to play fun and challenging computer games.
So multi-dimensional beings like Angels will probably have fun in playing around with physical synchronicities too.

#FunChallengeForTheAngels

The Force of Luck.
Luck is Life.

(Inspired by the discussion in this thread)

9 Likes

Concepts are the universal language of everything.

Not math.
Not numbers.
Not atoms.
Not energy.

Concepts!

All communication is conceptual.
All telepathy is conceptual.
All understanding is conceptual.

Concepts are the language of consciouness.
Consciousness is the only real thing.
And concepts are its language.

7 Likes

grafik

“Sanctify the sacred fountain with fire
and become as elusive as the mist.”

4 Likes

"I am hunted by the future
Will the future be my past?
Or is time a fade out picture
Of my everlasting cast?
Love is phasing
Love is moving
To the rhythm of your sight
I get closer
To the crossing point of light
Sanctus, Sanctus Dominus Deus Sabaoth.
Pleni sunt caeli et terra gloria tua.
Hosanna in excelsis. Benedictus
(Holy, Holy, Lord God of hosts.
Heaven and earth are filled with Thy glory.
Hosanna in the highest.
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.
Hosanna in the highest.)
Let us try to live our lost illusions
They’re the sun at night
If we don’t we’ll never taste
The spice of life
And when it seems that we’re in a dead end street
There’s no reason to cry
Cause we have a helping hand who’s always aside
Forever light"

4 Likes

Chapter 5 of 20: Loyal, Brave, True

Intro:

2 Likes

Soft Body. Strong Soul.

The Ultraviolet Hero, The Daughter of Helios:

“Hello. My name is Ultraviolet and I was born into a world you may not understand.”

“I’ve never failed to complete.”

“It’s what I’m good at. I am a titan. A monolith. Nothing can stop me.”

watchme

#CompletionSpeedrun

4 Likes

Security Computer:

“Warning. Warning. Firearms detected.”

“Number of weapons found --”

“Many.”

2 Likes

Aura is everything.

Wherever you are are, your Aura is with you.

Wherever you go, your Aura is with you.

Wherever you go, you Aura is already there before you are there.

Aura manifests reality.

Aura influences everyone and everything around you.

It expands and reaches out far beyond this world and the next world.

Aura is everything.

3 Likes