Joint repair with bone spur removal vs Just the knees

Hi, I have a question with regards to two fields, both from Patreon. According to the description both do the same and targeting just knees. I don’t know if I understand it well. I need a field that repair joints and remove bone spurs from other parts of the body as well. Maybe the the joint repair with bone spur removal also works with other joints around the body. Below is the description of the fields. Anybody can provide some answer If I am right or not, thank you?

Joint repair with bone spur removal

here we use the fields and work for the just the knees field.

(The wearing down of knee cartilage as we age, or with whatever damage that causes the erosion of this cushion between the bones, this can cause a limit in the range of motion we have at a healthy younger age. There is a medical procedure done, which micro fractures the surrounding bone, to increase blood flow and provide a means of helping cushion the joints with ‘scar tissue’ which is not quite what is needed, but a work around to provide some help. Here we try to work on the idea of the micro fractures by producing the same signals that entice the skeletal stem cells to migrate to the cartilage area then to begin the process of turning into cartilage by using BMP 2 as a director of the differentiation and vascular endothelial growth factor to stop differentiation at the cartilage point (draws from research in the url below) Researchers find method to regrow cartilage in the joints | News Center | Stanford Medicine Smart field and also saturates the entire area with a simulant of the tesla violet ray to induce natural regeneration.)
Repurpose it to target all joints and damaged bone area while also bathing the area with stem cell plasma.
The smart field will also work on reshaping excess bone growth and spurs, (apoptosis and repurposing of cells) for a more proper regeneration.

Just the knees

The wearing down of knee cartilage as we age, or with whatever damage that causes the erosion of this cushion between the bones, this can cause a limit in the range of motion we have at a healthy younger age. There is a medical procedure done, which micro fractures the surrounding bone, to increase blood flow and provide a means of helping cushion the joints with ‘scar tissue’ which is not quite what is needed, but a work around to provide some help. Here we try to work on the idea of the micro fractures by producing the same signals that entice the skeletal stem cells to migrate to the cartilage area then to begin the process of turning into cartilage but using BMP 2 as a director of the differentiation and vascular endothelial growth factor to stop differentiation at the cartilage point. Smart field and also saturates the entire area with a simulant of the tesla violet ray to induce natural regeneration.

This part seems to indicate that coverage of “Joint repair with bone spur removal” takes Just The Knees and expands it to all joints and damaged bone areas.

Plus the added benefit of:

1 Like

For me it is ambiguous, maybe because I am not native English speaker; but if it starts from knees and later on works with entire body. It is exactly what I need - thank you for eksplanation :)

I’ll rephrase it a bit more clearly.

The Just The Knees field was released back in Jan 2022 and only targeted the knee joint area.

Joint Repair with Bone Spur Removal was just released last month, May 2023 and it used the Just The Knees concept as a base and expanded it to all joints in terms of joint repair but also added bone spur removal to all damaged bone areas.

3 Likes

Perfect to me thank you very much :)

Does this deal with bunions?