Multiple Knee Injuries

Hello! I’m in need of some advice and encouragement.
I’ve been dealing with extreme knee pain for almost 2 years.
Initially I had a meniscus injury, which turned into patellofemoral pain syndrome.
Doctors and PTs f*cked me up, with exercises that made my problem worse.
I discovered Sapien last year and started using audios daily. I had an MRI and my knees were looking ok but I was still in pain.

After moving to another city, I found a good PT that helped me reach a good point where I could walk more throughout the day, but then I went on a trip and I re-injured myself (meniscus and patellar damage seen on MRI again). I’ve tried a lot of things with little success, such as red light therapy, shockwave, electrotherapy, accupuncture, diet etc.

I’m currently using these fields:
Arthritis - Joint Regeneration - Collagen - Cosmo - Platelet Rich Plasma - Scar Tissue - Just the Knees, x3.

I have 2 questions:

1. Are there any success stories regarding cartilage regeneration with the fields?
  2. Am I using the fields wrong and they are not working?

Thanks!

1 Like

I recently regained my ability to walk, run & jump because of The Muscle Roar & Max Strength & Endurance.

1 Like

(started taking collagen 2 + glycine (as recommended by @Borisju)

If you don’t got plasma protocol 1 or start stem cells don’t worry about it.

I believe
collagen 2.0
Scar tissue removal + stem cells
Joint repair (could also add just the knee)
Plasma rich platelet
Joint regeneration

Will do you good.

You’re not doing anything wrong, just got to provide the body some attention this is the same concept as the spiritual audio we have here, sure you can listen but you’ll reap MUCH more benefits if you sat down and had a practice / set an intention.

I’ll recommend using the ATG program (I’m not getting paid nor am I providing a referral link)

Have faith in your recovery!

5 Likes

Thanks!!!

This is so great, thanks!!!
Yes, just got Ben’s book with the exercises! Once I can stand a little better, I will start.

This will help.

1 Like

Hi, I have posted several times regarding how I successfully healed my 3X meniscus injuries (2X meniscus tear almost 20 years ago, 1X lateral meniscus tear a year ago, all on left knee) over the years. Basically it went like this:

Free: Just the knees, ~95% recovery after 8 days. Much better knee but no full recovery as the “lock” sensation is still there.

Tried many things in the meantime and no improvement over the lock sensation.

Paid: Acu-automation, 100% recovery 33 hours after I used it. Locking feeling gone forever.

You can start with just the knees

I don’t think ATG is going to do you much good unless you are supervised, I have tried it but it may lead to new injuries if you are not careful.

My first two meniscus injuries are largely rehabitated (to maybe 85%) by physical acupuncture. I didn’t bother to try surgery cleanup as deep down inside I don’t want to remove any of my body parts, kind of a cultural thing.

If you already use smart stem cells I think it would be nice, my repaired knee feels more… strengthened after I use it recently.

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m using Just the Knees for now, and I might join Patreon soon.

This is incredible! I’ve been using Just The Knees for a while now but unfortunately have not seen so much improvement. I’m avoiding ATG too for now because the exercises seem a bit too much for my condition. Physical acupuncture is interesting, actually the first time I injured my meniscus it helped me heal it completely. Maybe I need to find someone in my new city to do this again. Thanks a lot for the suggestions!

1 Like