Jojo's Brain Journal

Probably Manhattan Method’s doing. It’s interesting how it works.

I had people telling me the spamming was dangerous, that I’d develop brain problems, nervous system destruction, etc.

But the urges to spam simply grew and grew.

7 Likes

Exactly, same for me now; More than desire, it’s excitement to listen to more times and more brain fields, fantastic! Every now and then I feel like abandoning the others, but I have regulated myself
and I have to wait a few more weeks for the complete set.

2 Likes

This is why I asked if you meditated a lot.

Perhaps it is wisdom but, you have the great ability to hold back.

Me however I play so many fields it’s crazy. I’ll say I’m sticking with Manhattan Method, but key to babel starts looking a little too good, and so on.

Lol.

6 Likes

I think as long as you run PBOY or Brain Key… we should be fine. For energy draining Shen and Oja from sapien works really well for me.

4 Likes

Jojo how many wiring fields do you usually play at once?

2 Likes

I was doing 3-5 for some weeks but now I’m going back to 2. Sometimes even 1.

I want to focus on specific goals now. I built a pretty good base for most fields if I’d say so myself.

It’s about personal growth and developing myself in the ways I deem necessary.

I’m loving this new path of growth.

7 Likes

Is it okay to loop Master of conceptual thinking from PU as it is also a wiring field?

Is hyperphantasia and naga psychic brain a wiring field too ?

1 Like

Yes to everything.

1 Like

Today I ran this stack 2 times, 1 hour apart

• Brain Key x2
  • The Brain Game x4
  • The Manhattan Method x4

but 3 days ago I forgot to include PBoY; does it have to include this tonight or will I just add it to the stack from tomorrow?

I’d play pboy every night. Like every night.

Cutting axon overgrowth is a priority for me every day.

1 Like

Many thanks.

1 Like

How often do you recommend it?

I believe we discussed this before.

1 Like

This evening after the second stack round, I felt as if my head was fuller, and I still feel it, so I have to listen to PBoY as soon as possible, before I even go to sleep

1 Like

If you want to be a better conceptual thinker, learn more geometry and mathematical algorithms. If you want to learn more geometry and mathematical algorithms, become a better conceptual thinker.

7 Likes

Application, purchasing planning; I have these brain fields:
Brain Key, BG, MM, WM, SB, PB, St. Anx.
For the next sale it’s better to get Dr. of Mem. or ABP first?

I recommend Drops of memory for you. Also let’s try to bring some of the easier questions to the brain guild general discussion thread. Wouldn’t want to clog up this thread with the easier questions. I posted some pretty nice realizations, but if we keep speaking here, they will take minutes to scroll and find lol.

2 Likes

A few more questions before moving on to the Brain guild general discussion thread.

• A stack of just SB or SB + Stress and Anxiety, just insert BK at the beginning or as for MM would it be better to also insert PB?

• Does putting 2 or more BK in brain stacks speed up results or is it for protection like PB?

Thank you

@Jojo can you PM me

And in the end, he goes anon :om: :infinity: :yin_yang: :atom_symbol:

1 Like