Just a weird thought about the booster sigil

Exactly my thoughts, the booster would be amplifying the negative and positive aspects of the self because I dont think it comes with a filter for the negative side, it seems :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

If you can do that, then you’re already boosted to the highest level possible.

Who are you kidding tho ;D

Remember, just because its quiet and strategizing a new plan doesnt mean its gone ;D

Negative thoughtforms/beings “play dead” all the time.

6 Likes

i think it wouldn’t be enough

2 Likes

And then when it becomes too unbearable for you, are you gonna dispose yourself like I did to my expensive watch with Confidence, Dominance and Authority field which I boosted just once? :Sigh:

2 Likes

no, your body doesn’t remain the same. As time goes by it will change.

It changes but towards the worse, usually.

I don’t know man. Just the idea sounds very dangerous to me. Although that’s what I want to myself. Boost myself so that I ascend quickly lol. But CDA field gave me some lessons about boosting, which are:

1. Never boost any field,
  2. Read no. 1 lesson again!
5 Likes

I know that, its just an idea

1 Like

Boosting yourself seems risky, especially without a way to intelligently regulate the process. Like others have said, you don’t want to boost your personal demons…that’d suck.

However, your idea inspired me to think of printing this on a Welcome Mat and place it outside my front door:

possibly in combination with:

2 Likes

I confirm. Last year I had boosted a Stem Cells Sapiens field with a powerful booster and in the following hours I had felt pains in my belly. I knew immediately that it was caused by booster that as accelered the field, so I immediately stopped it.

1 Like

Never watched it.
:man_shrugging:t2:

after how many days of general use you boosted the sigil?

how to you boost audio?

3 Likes

I have to admit my first thought when reading the description of the booster in the book was also about “what if I boost myself?!” :D

3 Likes

If you wanna try this, broadcast it to yourself as a radionic/psionic sigil. Screenshot/extract “The Flow” from the eBook or take a pic of the physical book with your scanner or camera.

Or use Des*****.

Would be an interesting try on my magnetron broadcaster (you know the free one I use instead of a box most of the time now). https://sorcerysupreme.com/digital-magnetron-broadcaster/

In this way I do not think it would stay activated. So run it for a few seconds, or a few minutes, and see what it does. TBH I’m on crackhead energy (but no crack) today, so I think I should wait on this. But if anyone else wants to try, do report back!

As with all such experiments, I claim divinity, not mental balance. You get responsibility for dealing with the results should you choose to take my musings as guru-itic advice.

1 Like

2 Likes

Well it didn’t take long for me to do it anyway. Did you know your MerKaBa has TWO torus fields, one inside the other, rotating in opposite directions?

1 Like

I have heard this, yes. Is that what you experienced after using DMB to broadcast the booster to yourself?

Forget it was a mistake, rather follow _OM’s advice which is like 24K gold.

It is. I’ve been working on assimilating things quickly into my torus. This became much easier during this process.

I ran it all night and woke up early with lots of energy, but not in a particularly good mood (though perhaps for good reasons).