Just bought it! But šŸ„ŗ

Just bought the course!

I was wondering if i can still have all of my tags on and listen to blueprint of life (pls say yes plsplsplspls I need my blueprint of life :pleading_face:)

Chakra growth (goodbye dear friend :pleading_face:)
IPF
Sacred Flower???
Matchmaker
Glory
Abundance
Intercessions
Pendant of magi??
Nullify planetary effects
Amplify plannetary effects
Shielding
Voice of charisma
Subconscious limits remover??
Schuman resonance ??

Iā€™m going to loop VoC and VoDL non stop for the next 10 hours before I start the courseā€¦

And and andā€¦

Can I listen to negentropic jing chi shen and ojas???

Plasma? Torsion?

Obviously no project kundaliniā€¦

6 Likes

Yeah haha

Whaattt all fields??? Allllll of them? :cry:

I thought it was just energetic based onesā€¦

@_OM @uial sorry to @ you guys man butā€¦ I know I can just see whatā€™s up on the course or dig through the other threads but if my concerns are true Iā€™d like to start making the most of my final hours before i do start the course

By the way @anon82168195 ā€¦ Whatā€™s the Origin of your name? Is it perhaps fromā€¦ Origin? Haha your whole vibe is reminiscent of an old member here that deleted his account

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Social General

:point_up_2:

7 Likes

Thatā€™s relieving! Haha so are these good bro?

Blueprint of life
Plasma beach/protocols
Torsion
Pendant of magi
Schuman resonance
SLR
No negentropic jing chi shen and ojas right?

2 Likes

Sure?

1 Like

I would assume no because itā€™s energy based right? Your kundalini energy

3 Likes

definitely not kundalini :D

4 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the heaviest audios Iā€™ve experienced so far (if you meditate the whole hour) so safe to say no project kundalini lol.
I still get dead tired sometimes the next day

3 Likes

Damn i need to do that one of these daysā€¦ Maybe i will today with @Desiree in a bit after the star exercise :) then go for a nap

I always just casually listen haha

3 Likes

Donā€™t want to derail this thread too muchā€¦

In my experience when I listen lying down on my back (so there is no tension in the body, spine straight) and let the field work, I get a ton of physical sensations/ activation.
It doesnā€™t compare with just having it play on the background

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what youā€™re asking about these.

And are you going to listen to my advice if I give it anyway?

Rumor has it, iā€™m not ā€œauthoritativeā€ :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for typing :laughing:

4 Likes

I thought @anon17734191 was just talking about the right use of words here :)

2 Likes

Not finding the humor today guys.

I suggest you find new ways of interacting on this forum and QUICK or you are going to be very unhappy with the outcomes.

4 Likes

Iā€™m asking if I can wear the tags and listen to blueprint of life during the the duration of the course.

I wouldnt be asking if I wasnā€™t going to take your advice.

Before TF cad deleted his comment and before it got flagged, he rephrased what he meant.

2 Likes

Ok man

1 Like

After a certain point, off topic posts in nearly every thread just seems like people giving a big ā€œfuck youā€ to @Captain_Nemo and all the other people who use this forumā€¦

So youā€™ll forgive my lack of patience at this point.

11 Likes

Or perhaps people enjoying like-minded people brought together by captain nemo on this forum; welcoming an old friend back, etcā€¦ You know itā€™s always a bliss when we see our old members making a come back :)

Weā€™d rather always appreciate your patience :))

2 Likes

Like minded in the sense of selfishly throwing many threads into slides over the course of many months disregarding the many other people who use the forum?

After repeated attempts to reign in such behavior?
If it was this one thread, that would be one thing. It isnā€™t.

If it was the occasional funny side quip with a couple other side quips and then back on topic, that would be one thing.
But it isnā€™t.
A fun side joke turns into 10+ posts of completely off topic conversation with someone usually trying to be funny and instead being insulting which leads to another 10 posts addressing that thing. Case in point, this thread.

As far as forgiveness goesā€¦
When people make amends and show theyā€™ve actually changed in action not just word, than full forgiveness can be given.

Until then, itā€™s just an exercise in making the perpetrator feel less guilty about their actions.

So instead of me getting to be funny gif posting _OM, I have to play ā€œmean bad personā€ for the good of everyone else on the forum.

I daresay thereā€™s a balance for having fun and staying on topic but not sure itā€™s possible to achieve unless others want to be truly aware of when a side joke/topic needs to end instead of people feeling the need to add their slightly funny, definitely off topic post at every opportunity.

13 Likes