_Social Room - Hello? How are you? Hope youre good ❤

Man bro, we done hijacked this mf. Lol

1 Like

Depends man. Sometimes I take like two, sometimes zero. Sometimes I’ll do like six because the dream is fun. Other times I’ll be in bed for 15 hours for the same reason and because it’s comfy, I don’t have to do jack and I can listen to fields :rofl:

Not a stranger to multi all-nighters without issue. 120 hours is when in my mind I started to disbelieve my ability on this being possible.

• this is all since end November
1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Bro, I’mma hit you up in the dms man. I don’t feel good being a terrorist. :laughing:

3 Likes

LOL aight bro

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

Im such a psychic :smiling_imp: haha I’ve been thinking this for dayyssss haha

Welcome back bro!!

6 Likes

:yum::yum:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

We’re more like many tribes instead of just one big group :grinning:

1 Like

Then try out your luck bro and see how it goes

Nah I don’t bother lol

I don’t think we are meant to be on this right?

ALRIGHT GUYS!
This is the official guide how not to hijack threads, be respectful to others and not get banned!
Simply, you copy the text and choose “quote” which you want to reply, then you come to Social General or different topic, according to the situation, and just use the reply button on the topic. You can also copy the quote from the thing where you write.

Heres the example:

“Yeah. That snake is cool.”

So you see the topic is about curse spell removal but we are talking about snakes.
Very simple, beings.
Goodluck!

8 Likes

9 Likes

Soon it will be Queen gambit style! :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, I’m going to make a thread to play against other spaien users

6 Likes

:sunglasses: bring it :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

I’d be in too

I’m very rusty but my childhood was all about chess until i was about 14