Just the Knees

The wearing down of knee cartilage as we age, or with whatever damage that causes the erosion of this cushion between the bones, this can cause a limit in the range of motion we have at a healthy younger age. There is a medical procedure done, which micro fractures the surrounding böne, to increase blood flow and provide a means of helping cushion the joints with ‘scar tissue’ which is not quite what is needed, but a work around to provide some help. Here we try to work on the idea of the micro fractures by producing the same signals that entice the skeletal stem cells to migrate to the cartilage area then to begin the process of turning into cartilage but using BMP 2 as o director of the differentiation and vascular endothelial growth factor to stop differentiation at the cartilage point (draws from research in the url below) https://med.stanford.edu/newa/all-new… Smart field oand also saturates the entire area with a simulant of the tesla violet ray to induce natural regeneration. 2- 3 times or use are needed.

62 Likes

Niceee

6 Likes

so, no more pain when you meditate for longer time ?

9 Likes

Wow this is perfect for my mother who had a knee replacement a few months ago! Thanks Dream!
I need to put a playlist together for her with some fields like Iron Gullet and Anti-Aging

13 Likes

THANK you dream!!!

7 Likes

I don’t find this on Apple Music under EA or SM. Could anyone tell where is it?

1 Like
7 Likes

Just on youtube now

3 Likes

Thanks, as the links are mentioned in the first post, thought it was released on EA or SM.

Wow!!! Looped it for about 5 times and its amazing i could immediately feel my knees getting warm and chi flowing and regenerating, wish to see it on patreon soon so i can listen to it offline.
As an avid user that knows your fields are life changing and as someone who suffers from bruxism+ tmjd i would be absolutely grateful if you could make a similar field for the TMJ cartilage regeneration and myofascial release of the jaw muscles. Thank you for everything you do for all of us, may you be blessed forever.

8 Likes

For all the skiing and down hill pounding my knees have taken in the mountains… this feels amazing.

14 Likes

Literally been experiencing knee pain during yoga for a while now so perfect timing. Thank you so much! :raised_hands::sunny:

6 Likes

Thank you Captain.
Good for my mother who had two nasty falls on her right knee, she dislocated it.
The thing is convince her to listen to it though :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m into it
Especially Tesla violet rays :purple_heart:

4 Likes

“Especially the Tesla violet rays”
:point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4::point_up_2:t4:
:muscle:t4:

1 Like

A Bend at the knees

Awesome releases lately!

This + Hip Flexor will be a superb combination for gradually mastering the lotus posture!

4 Likes

Can the micro fracture thing be used in a height growth audio as well in future @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

I’ve had osteochondrosis dissecans so this should be great to recover

1 Like

I’m only in my 20s and can’t say I’ve done much physical exertion but this definitely makes my knees feel a lot better.

Its possible. We usually start seeing new free fields before certain concepts are merged into an upcoming paid field.

2 Likes