Just the Knees

in some beliefs the negative enteties hinge themselves on the back of the knee. the violet ray for that exstent is usefulf tool to get rid of such negativity

4 Likes

By the same token, Ancient and Traditional Chinese Medicine associate the knees with the kidneys, whose function (according to that system) is to process the emotion of fear. (Many of people with knee problems have issues with fear or have fear active within them.)

With this line of thinking, this field can be assisted by the many fields we have to deal with fear.

9 Likes

That’s a good question thou!!!
I guess, If your growth plates are still open it could help.

2 Likes

Thank you, WellBeing

2 Likes

OMG I’ve been working out a lot more incorporating a lot of running/ jumping exercises and it’s starting to catch up with me and noticed if I sit too long my left knee hurts so bad. Been using joint regen with marrow but the pain kinda comes and goes but with a few rounds of “just the knees” I went from this to this

to this

No joke not only did the pain go away but I feel more spring with each step my knees feel blessed to have the release mucho gracias sapien

14 Likes

just released on Patreon!

7 Likes

Great, too many years running around on hard surfaces.

4 Likes

Ever since I started working intensively I started experiencing pain in my lower body(feet, heels, knees and upper legs sometimes), especially on my knees, it was a horrible pain I was not even aware of until I couldn’t even stand anymore, I always needed to squat and stay low so I could feel some relief on my knees or go take restroom breaks, I looked up what was wrong with my knees and I found out my cartilages were worn* down

I listened to this audio 5 times and the next day my knees felt so damn good, and they still do :smiley:
@Captain_Nemo Thank you🙏🏽

8 Likes

Check out the knee over toes guy on YouTube, he shows good exercise for knee pain

6 Likes

I’ve just found a bike in the bins aty bit, not a thing wrong with it but a puncture, which is now fixed. So I’m cycling again and my slightly dodgy knee is like “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO ME WOMAN???”. Well, it was, until I played this audio to it three times last night. Now it’s like “aaaaaaaaah, thank you”. This one works really well. Edit: I mean this one works really well FOR ME. :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

Went hard on the knees yesterday :sweat_smile: brought me back to this field… ahhh relief.

How blessed we are to have access to this kind of healing on demand.

10 Likes

This audio is so good. My knees were beat up because of work (again), I literally went home cus I couldn’t take the pain and now two days later it feels like I’m walking on clouds or something

Feels so good to just walk without any pain

5 Likes

After ~3 hours of looping I’m starting to feel relief …

Started off the day with bending my knee would ache, finally was able to walk up the stairs no issue.

(overuse of the knee (Volleyball) day after day for hours each day led to this, yesterday just seem to have done too much.)

1 Like

For the 1st time in over a year i was able to jump without pain, Just finished playing for 2 hours and don’t feel impacted at all.

I think this is the end of the line for this field. Moving onto the next issue (Sprained Finger (Metacarpophalangeal joints ((Grade .5?))

I knew my knee issue wasn’t a knee problem rather a symptom that was occurring in my hips (lack of internal rotation). This one single exercise:

within three days made everything like 90% better I’m able to play and honestly belive I’ll be good without the need to come back to this issue.

now just got to keep increasing range of motion followed by stability in that newly discovered range of motion.

formulate to prevent injuries (IMO):

Increase range of motion a bit > Strengthen that new range of motion.
Increase range of motion further >Strengthen that new range of motion.
keep repeating.

7 Likes

New user here, would like to make a testimonial. This field is the REASON that got me to go all in on Sapien. I remember like 10 days after starting to listen to fields on SM youtube I was like, hey this channel seems like it covers every aspects of health that might be problematic, so why not type something to see? Then my inner voice told me to type “knee” as I blew my left knee 3 times (twice when I was 19, another time last year, all meniscus tear). The first two injuries were largely repaired by acupuncture while the 3rd one (lateral meniscus tear) I avoided surgery by doing physiotherapy video on YT but the condition of my knee was just bad. Anyways I looked at the description of this field and I was like… hmm it sounds like the theory behind the acupuncture I did, so why not give it a try? Doesn’t cost me anyway, just loop 3 times 10min doesn’t hurt if it doesn’t work, I am bored during holiday anyway… my knee literally feels something like blood rushing in and working on something minutes after video finishes. Start on 2nd day my knee immediately got better, actually it got better every several hours I feel different in the afternoon compare to morning, throughout this process my right knee (which was never hurt) never felt anything. After 3-4 days my 3rd knee injury has been completely reversed, and another 3-4 days it got even better but then the locked motion returns.

So after checking online I theorized that the locking motion may be caused by cartilage growing into areas that shouldn’t have any cartilage in the first place so I stopped this field. After some experiment I found out that just using plasma light is good enough to make my knee feels better and recently I put flower of life right after plasma so I think this helps my body parts to heal to its original state. In short, I feel that my knee is now at 98-99% compare to maybe 85% before my 3rd injury. So in just days and a couple of weeks this field did the same (maybe more) of my 9-month acupuncture treatment. Now everyday I am grateful to God and Sapien Med about my new knee, almost had depression when I blew my knee half a year ago. Sorry this is kind of a long writeout, nowadays whenever I see some description of a field that may seem outlandish at first I just look at my knee. Actually when I want to tackle a new problem by using Sapien I just look at my knee, feels like this is better than SLR although i do daily listen of it lol.

10 Likes

Patreon version?

I used free one on YT

1 Like

Ive got this too, did yours heal completely ?

Im using this field and it feels better and better.

1 Like

with Just the Knees, got lots of progress quickly but not completely due to this:

Torn Meniscus | UW Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, Seattle.

A torn meniscus needs immediate attention when it “locks” the knee. A knee is locked when it will neither completely bend or completely straighten because something is caught inside. Locking implies that the torn part of the meniscus has displaced into a part of the knee where it doesn’t belong or fit.

Everyone’s knee is different and knee injury is quite complicated so you may get 100% recovery or not, I think if you don’t feel the lock maybe you can get 100%. Also, from my experience, your tendon may feel discomfort as they need time to get adjusted to your new knee (tendon grew slow).

If you don’t feel 100% recovery I recommend acu automation, it did the job for me you can see my testimonial on that thread. Probably because that field is negentropic and this one is not.

3 Likes

Acu-automaton is so awesome !

3 Likes