Justice for All: Official Thread

I also asked it to right all the wrong I had done… So I welcomed it all, however the scale had to be balanced I was there for it. So yeah, I was in the fire for another 2+ years probably, so not a gentle rebalancing. I really was burning for truth though, longing for the restoration of what was lost. I use this with karma crucible every now and then when I really want to do some deep work

6 Likes

Wow you are brave!!

2 Likes

Thanks abro for your comment. Im currently using justice in a similar way, asking it to right all the wrong that I have done, not for myself but for those that I have wronged. Im willing to suffer any process I need to in order for those I have wronged to be whole again. I just want everyone to be whole.

2 Likes

Vlad Drăculea (his father’s name was Vlad Dracul, Dracul Means “The Devil” or “The Dragon”) would have tortured and purged those who humiliate and torture elders…

But, some Justice, at least, must be applied.

I will use this for those who tortured elders in those asylums, also, if Anyone wishes to take action, please do, what some people and their accomplices did is horrible.

4 Likes

Unfortunately in my country it has happened many times against the elderly, and in recent times even petty scams, such as false phone calls warning that family members have had serious problems.

2 Likes

What country are you from ?.

Italy

1 Like

Honouring you for doing the work. This is the best way to use it… almost :wink: just don’t forget to fully allow in and receive for yourself, all the way in and through, for all you are. Receive :white_heart:

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you use it for and how effective was it?

Comments:

profile_pic

William DeLong3 days ago

I call out for Justice around the World. The King does not lie!

profile_pic

Sanjib kr Saha13 days ago

Want to watch😮

profile_pic

Stella19 days ago

San Miguel arcángel ayúdame pido tu intercesión mi salud por favor :pray:t2: gracias :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Halloween B-4024 days ago

God can help us. But he watches us in the night or the day.

profile_pic

Beautiful653925 days ago

Divine justice for me not to ever deal with my abuser ever again

profile_pic

Sashe Ka month ago

The Clarion Call has sounded, divine mercy and justice is here

profile_pic

Rory Nolana month ago

I’m using this ausio BC I’m the one that’s done wrong and I want justice for those I’ve wronged.

profile_pic

White Onyxa month ago

Needing this from narcissistic abuse for me and my son. Thank you. May justice be swift and healing. :pray:t3:

profile_pic

Done Bee2 months ago

Thank u

profile_pic

William DeLong2 months ago

Work with bosses who have favorites and break rules at will. Well the Big Boss has rules too and he doesn’t like liars and cheaters. One boss posted she’s going away for a week! Don’t come back bitch.

profile_pic

Phillip Koch2 months ago

Justiz für alle Kinder die mit retalin gegen ADHS behandelt wurden

profile_pic

Athira j3 months ago

sapien medicine almost every videos related to health is gone including vagus nerve

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love3 months ago (edited)

I wish Justice to all who listen to this audio❤

profile_pic

Brittany3 months ago

Justice for Me

profile_pic

eric whalen3 months ago

I have been respectful to everyone today I don’t like being mocked on television commercials on what should be private in my life it makes me want to rebel but my career is soaring too much for me to not excel I am just brushing the dirt off my shoulders and moving on can’t you tell?

profile_pic

Krsna Krsna Krsna3 months ago

The religion of Love has been misunderstood because the concept of love has in many ways been distorted and misrepresented, for the greatest part of true love is severity! What is now called love is anything but love. If all so-called loves are relentlessly examined right to the bottom, there remains nothing more than selfishness, vanity, weakness, convenience, illusion or instinct.

Genuine love will not consider what is pleasing and agreeable to the other, what brings him joy, but will only consider what will benefit him! Regardless of whether it affords him pleasure or not. That is genuine love and service.

If, therefore, it is written: “Love your enemies!” Then this means: “Do that which will benefit them! Discipline them if they cannot otherwise come to recognition!” That is serving them. But justice must prevail, for love cannot be separated from justice, they are one! Misplaced indulgence would mean fostering the faults of the enemies and thus letting them slide further on the downward path. Would that be love? On the contrary, by acting thus one would burden oneself thus with guilt!

The Religion of Love was made into a religion of slackness only through the unexpressed wishes of man … …!

"Grail Message by Abd-ru-shin"

profile_pic

Savouring4 months ago

May Justice be served!

profile_pic

Faariz Faariz4 months ago

Its funny how human souls are being taken for advantage by other beings for their satisfaction regardless if they’re malevolent and benevolent or even from your own family souls/ ancestors. its ridiculously doesnt make sense if a child thts being targeted/ harrassed/ attacked by astral beings 24/7 since born. A corrupted universe system that makes a child that borns forgets why they’re here and what was their karmic past life and what happened berore incarnation which makes us stuck in a loop and never ascend.

profile_pic

Amit Wakie4 months ago (edited)

I have been using this for a issue and it kind of got sorted out the other ones am sure will be done as well. I will update for sure

profile_pic

William DeLong4 months ago

Justice in the U.S… No one us above the law.

profile_pic

Real Talk4 months ago

please lord let me die.
the pain and the terror and the panic are unbearable.
I am suicidal in this hell.

HE FUCKING BETRAYED AND ABANDONED ME.

HOW THE ACTUAL FUCK COULD HE DO THIS TO ME?

HOW DOES HE NOT MISS ME?

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW???

how will I get through this?
how will I heal from this?

he purged all his dysfunctions on me.
because he’s unhealed and fucked,
I ended up being the collateral damage
to his un-wellness.

HOW WILL I EVER HEAL?
I HAVE SEVERE PTSD.

some of the most toxic and sick people
come disguised as people that love you…

he came disguised as my best friend…

I am raped I am tortured I am tormented I am haunted

I am terrorized and terrified
and desperately panicked.

I can’t breathe I don’t breathe
I am paralyzed with trauma.

I want to die. I pray to die. I’m in hell with no escape.
my soul is raped.

I AM DYING OF EMOTIONAL PAIN.

THE GRIEF AND TERROR ARE ALL-CONSUMING.

the darkness. the despair. the rage. THE PANIC.
OH. MY. GOD. THE. PANIC!!!

the person whom I thought was my best friend
discarded me like garbage.
replaced me with another.

I desperately want to escape the pain that I’m in:
debilitating paralyzing all-consuming hyperventilating
panic and grief…

the guy I called my best friend,
ended up raping me.
he violently brutally viciously maliciously raped my soul.
abandoned and betrayed me.
and now I don’t breathe. CAN’T BREATHE. I’M IN HELL.

last year (2022) he ruined christmas-time for me,
and now he’s ruined my winter and spring,
and now we’re headed into summer…
and I’m dying inside.

I’m desperately trying to remember this:
:sparkles::sparkling_heart::sparkles: I was created from all light, for I am light,
I fear no darkness. for being light, I can see beyond darkness :dizzy:

profile_pic

Flossy Archibeque5 months ago (edited)

Jotta may your conscience convict you. May you feel all the pain of those who interceded for you. May all those who cried for your deliverance be consoled and you be forgotten. May you reap fully the consequences of your actions and inactions. May the rest of us who really really cared for you be released of this burden. Jotta, you made your choice. You hardened your heart and take pride in your sin. May God abandon you when you need him. You happily love to grieve Him. You spit on the face of the One who created you and annointed you and you feel no shame. May you be stripped of everything. Everyone’s care and compassion and worry means nothing to you, may you be nothing to anyone ever again. You know the Word. You know the Truth. You are without excuse.

profile_pic

Christopher Dalton5 months ago

so how do i use this? do i just listen to this ?

profile_pic

Real Talk5 months ago

I can no longer bear to feel this hell I’m in.
The pain is unbearable.
The grief is nauseating and dizzying.
I am paralyzed with panic.

So I pray this prayer:

Beloved Presence of God “I AM” in me,
and Beloved Ascended Master Saint Germain, I love you!

Come forth with Your Angels of the Violet Fire of Freedom,
Transmutation, Mercy and Love, and help me!

I command this in Jesus’ precious and mighty and holy name.

BLAZE Your Violet Fire through my emotions!
Take out all feelings of grief, terror, panic, horror, despair, suicide, rage and fear of every kind

• their cause and their core - and REPLACE them with Your feeling of Divine Love,
    Purity, Harmony and Calmness, which is truly who I AM.

I AM the forgiveness in my soul.
I AM the peace in my mind.
I AM the love in my heart.
I thank you!

profile_pic

E P5 months ago

I listened to this after I was robbed. A few months later the robbers was stopped. Maybe a coincidence or maybe not.

profile_pic

Ti Co6 months ago (edited)

This is for me causing injustice to others through my abusive behavioural issues. Mine is gentler tho, apologies, repentance and reform.

And justice for my sister and brother in law trying to murder me instead of letting me finish my sentence and move on with my life.

profile_pic

Benedict Cumberbatch6 months ago

i want all people that are oppressed and kept silent by oppressive governments to be free to live and coexist on this planet

profile_pic

Liya6 months ago (edited)

Хочу видеть Путина на скамье подсудимых… Мир должен увидеть его поражение :facepunch::facepunch::facepunch: пусть победит справедливость Человечества:heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

profile_pic

Indy6 months ago

So far my 20+ listens are serving me by showing me that I deserve justice, too. Didn’t realize how much I accepted never receiving justice. Which might sound like being at peace with what is, but in reality this audio is showing me that “acceptance” is keeping me at a lower level of life. Hm…

profile_pic

kettle _-6 months ago

You can feel the power in this. Just saying.

profile_pic

Cynthia Meli 6 months ago

I really want justice for all the times I was told to let it go but instead of things getting better, they got worse.

profile_pic

moni6 months ago

Deekshant is a liar. He havee to accept that he lied …he will accept. He can’t do anything against me coz he know he will get into his own trap . So he just either accept and ask apology or just forget and never talk abt me or to me . Everything is resolved. Things are working in my favour only.

profile_pic

Brunhilde von Eisland6 months ago (edited)

Ich habe einen sehr wichtigen Brief geschrieben und die Musik dabei laufen lassen. Das recht wird auf meiner Seite sein ! Vielen dank Dream Seeds​:heart::pray:t2::heart:

profile_pic

SR6 months ago

This is awesome… Fill me with power

profile_pic

abro6 months ago

play this often with a pure heart that is open to true justice even if that means things go “backwards or sideways” for a bit. be patient! this absolutely works but we have no control over the timeline.

profile_pic

InininIn6 months ago

Justice for Lyder :heart:

profile_pic

moni6 months ago

Dish…you did wrong with me . Justice is coming my way . Karma is coming yours!!

profile_pic

moni6 months ago

truth got revealed abt him, justice came to me . he apologize . got my reputation. al karma going in his account. nothing more or less than what he deserve . thanks dream

profile_pic

moni6 months ago

justice for myself…he did wrong with me . he will get what he did. nothing else. thankyou dream . will update once he get his karma

profile_pic

:heart: ຖ໐ຖitค :heart:6 months ago

Can this be used by pregnant women?

profile_pic

xu7 months ago

Justice for all victims of sex offenders

profile_pic

愛april7 months ago

My girlfriend cheated on me twice, will this help? I’m very fed up and can’t take it no more I really don’t deserve it

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman7 months ago

Justice at 1:11 on my clock :alarm_clock: :+1:

profile_pic

Nishat Tamanna7 months ago

I want justice right now :sob:

profile_pic

Special-Delivery57 #197 months ago (edited)

I appreciate the idea of “JUSTICE FOR ALL” and I love Dream Seeds ,but I just can’t see how this works in a way where you don’t get slammed yourself because everyone has done something wrong even if they have now already become a better person. Also, if this kind of thing is possible…then a morphic field video could be made to push back bullies and make them stay away.

profile_pic

rafah Raoof8 months ago

Thank you so much

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love8 months ago

“Justice” not as revenge, but as reparation for an imbalance.

profile_pic

Brudda8 months ago

I ask the almighty beings to bring justice in my life. I will take all responsibility of my wrong doing!! All justices.

profile_pic

An Anda8 months ago

I’m seeking justice I suffered in my home due to mould and the landlord recently won the case by lies things were inputted in the order I never said. Important things were omitted.

profile_pic

Kenneth Mcrae9 months ago

Help me.

profile_pic

U-Shanks 10 months ago

You can use speaker or headphones

This frequency works

In less than a few hours many issues were resolved

profile_pic

Getting Jackies LyftUber RideShare10 months ago

JUSTICE FOR THE UKRAINE….!!!

profile_pic

Supernova369a year ago

People may feel subliminals are bad, but I don’t care I want Justice from the people who were using the mind control or embedded subliminal to send me negative thoughts and the ones who sat there and did nothing. it had me stuck in a negative cycle for almost two years

profile_pic

Sonja Oleniacza year ago (edited)

If anyone can help manifest the best outcome for a situation dealing with a child that was sexually abused by their father the child was 8 months old at the time the evidence was found the interaction with the people of the legal system I know can be rectified and justified as to why if more people help with the intention it will just help.

Thank you all so much for your help especially the maker of these videos I’m so grateful.

profile_pic

Ver Enea year ago

I don’t wish anything bad on anyone. Just let everyone know they made us feel bad. learn from it and become a better person.:white_heart:

profile_pic

Flossy Archibequea year ago

I just want whatever force that is trying to get me to take my life to stop. I don’t care if it’s people sending negative energy my way or actual entities that are making me feel this way. I just need it to end because I really can’t bear this mental torment anymore. I don’t want to end my life but my prayers for God to help me are seemingly ignored.

profile_pic

Mattola Meloa year ago

let the justice be done, amen

profile_pic

Sonjablade143a year ago

Thank you so much for this and all your videos they have been a recent comfort and help so much.

profile_pic

Sonjablade143a year ago

For everyone that has interactions with COVID-19 in any way ( anyone alive in that plane. ) And all things that have happened from that time till now in all nows that anyone feels needs to be addressed that it’s now addressed. evey person is healthy and prosperous and loved and cared for and able to care for themselves and love and care for others.

profile_pic

Sonjablade143a year ago

For all children being abused especially child sexual abuse bringing light to all things the times I wish I could help more in the moment but I’m sure I saw things for a reason and I know I did what I could and bringing light to things all things come in due time.

profile_pic

V Richardsa year ago

I am asking for justice

profile_pic

Nicola De Giuseppea year ago

Mille grazie, Sapiens. Dio ti benedica

profile_pic

Nxcolea year ago

listening to this for iran🙏

profile_pic

Marylou Gerardoa year ago

Justice for all Start with EVERYONE being honest,actually Speaking …

profile_pic

Tonya Andersona year ago

Justice for Sapein and team , may the truth be revealed and justice served by it.

profile_pic

Seraa year ago

For Sapien Medicine :pray:t2::heart::om::heartpulse::infinity::hibiscus::purple_heart::sparkles:

profile_pic

Crabby Liona year ago

Justice for sapien towards those that have stolen his work!

profile_pic

ReMineralize with Jamiea year ago

For Saipan Medicine :heart:

profile_pic

Tina Bravarda year ago

Praying on behalf for DREAMSEEDS!

profile_pic

Kara Dickeya year ago

All my spirit guides were killed with BLACKMAGIC. They all want JUSTICE :balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale::balance_scale:

profile_pic

Ken Stephensa year ago (edited)

People will often place us under their judgement, sometimes wrongly, but placing ourselves under our own judgement is always wrong and the one we want to be particularly attentive toward resolving. We cannot proclaim justice for all, we can only seek justice within ourselves, but that is enough.

profile_pic

BLASIAN UNIQUEButtera year ago (edited)

Had stopped listening to this for a while… BISH I WANT MA JUSTICE. I’m tired of bs that keeps on happenin to me now all y’all funna Feel It HMM. :clapper::nazar_amulet::woozy_face: Nahhh cuz people thinks it’s sweet thinkin they could still go bout they lives. Aight.

profile_pic

Lilli’s Dream House :lollipop::nazar_amulet:a year ago (edited)

Justice for all victims of narcissistic abuse so mote it be
Never stop listening to this. Right when you think it’s resolved those entities come in even harder.

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultmana year ago

Justice 4 all @ 12:12 on :alarm_clock:
:+1:

profile_pic

Love For Our Lorda year ago

Justice isn’t just punishment, its also retribution and redemption for the cause of reconciliation to make one’s self whole again. Thanks Sapien for your work that spreads beyond just healing and improves upon humanity.

profile_pic

Nikhil Jonesa year ago

justice for all the abused kids outthere, past,present future

profile_pic

Malaika Kinga year ago

Coming here to give thanks and praise. A family member had lost very important documents and I felt it was unjust for her to suffer that way. I played this on repeat sending her the intention. 2 days later all documents have been returned to her. Thank you SM!

profile_pic

Vera Bousioua year ago

May everyone take back their strengths and lead lives of profound change and fulfillment! May justice prevail, restoring balance and truth! May all hurts, wounds, setbacks be restored, healed and transubstantiated. May wisdom, kindness, pure intentions and peace triumph!

profile_pic

Divine Dharmaa year ago

Justice for a the Divine Feminines going through this sick gangstalking BS.

profile_pic

jjai471a year ago

I ask for justice and victory over a corrupt insurance company and the equally corrupt company they hired.

profile_pic

Bon Ivermectina year ago

“If you are suffering from a bad man’s injustice, forgive him - lest there be two bad men.” -St. Augustine

profile_pic

Subliminal Playlistsa year ago

Justice for the reproductive rights and healthcare for all that’s been so cruelly stolen.

profile_pic

Tina Bravarda year ago

Praying for best outcomes for all Humankind!

profile_pic

Mx Ruwaa year ago

Looping this

profile_pic

101chocolatea year ago

Justice for all abuse survivors

profile_pic

Michellea year ago

Is this channel also created by sapien medicine?

profile_pic

Faziah ADDALA LELYONa year ago

JUSTICE POUR TOUS LES PAUVRES DU MONDE ENTIER​:rose::dove:

profile_pic

Xanne Becklea year ago

St. Michael help me give me pea e of mind get rid of negative toxic people away from me. Help us with our court case it will be resolved soon justice will prevai!. Thank you amen.

profile_pic

Eric Whalena year ago

I don’t hold grudges I am fortunate to make a great living but cross my boundaries for a good laugh or entertainment and I will be angry but not for long I win the hearts and minds with my angelic songs.

profile_pic

Xanne Becklea year ago

St Michael help me that our inheritance case will be resolved soon good news will come and healing to me and my dear ones .thank you amen

profile_pic

ᴹⁱˢˢᴬⁿⁿᵀʰʳᵒᵖᵉa year ago

Justice for all benevolent humans. :fist:

profile_pic

StarBrighta year ago

Justice for all who need and freedom for all especially in 2022 and so forth. Amen :pray::raised_back_of_hand:

profile_pic

Kenn2 years ago

I understand I forgive, may this audio help those that hurt me understand and forgive themselves as well, and may it bring back compassion to their hearts​:pray:t4::heart:

profile_pic

StarSeed3122 years ago

Justice for the students that owe loans they won’t forgive while dealing w this pandemic is sad. Hoping for justice. AMEN LOL

profile_pic

i’m nobody2 years ago

Justice for Leonard Peltier and all political prisoners , justice for Ukraine and all victims of war . May this prayer reach all who need intervention of light and goodness and peace

profile_pic

Nnooo2 years ago

ALLAHU AKBAR
GOD IS GREATER
GOD IS GREATEST

profile_pic

Santosh Gupta2 years ago

Unconditional gratitude

profile_pic

Nnooo2 years ago (edited)

SMACK! “WHERE IS SHE?!?!?”

profile_pic

Isla Miln2 years ago

Let there be justice for all humanity who are service- to -others :purple_heart:

profile_pic

Simone Meneses2 years ago

Justice for Ukraine and the Russian people who do not want this war!

profile_pic

Razan💘2 years ago

These videos r a blessing to me🥺

profile_pic

i’m nobody2 years ago

I will keep saying it till he walks . Free Leonard Peltier . And all who suffer the terrible predations of the US PRISON INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX … freedom and justice for Peltier and for all political prisoners everywhere .

profile_pic

jed bautista2 years ago (edited)

Heart Bases Consciousness.

profile_pic

Andrés Cortina2 years ago

I was trying to focus at Henry Kissinger, but he seemed to be behind a barrier.

profile_pic

cc2 years ago (edited)

Is it for a revenge or can we get back what we once own? Like a personal justice? I mean can it help only us or just a late justice done to others?

profile_pic

Chris Damiano2 years ago

Are you a man or a woman :high_heel:

profile_pic

Neutralauthentisch2 years ago

YES :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::white_heart::sparkles::yin_yang::sparkles::rainbow::atom_symbol::kiwi_fruit::earth_africa::seedling::sparkles:

profile_pic

elizabeth loxsley2 years ago

I wonder if this will help elevate my work status , if my boss will value me etc

profile_pic

Apache The Fox2 years ago

Justice for Dream Seeds!.

profile_pic

Xx ram2 years ago

Justice for all the people who suffer from wars and injustice, justice to Palestinians and all people :heartpulse:

profile_pic

Apache The Fox2 years ago

This is fire!.:fire::fire::fire::100:

profile_pic

Adonis Courage2 years ago (edited)

Where people are suffering financially it’s not because of the virus, but the Gov’t’s response to it, and in most countries of the world it’s happened. So this subliminal I want justice for everyone Including myself who’s life has been seriously affected. Lockdowns destroyed the economy.

profile_pic

$SacredFire182 years ago

Thank you :sweat_drops::dizzy::100:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman2 years ago

444 comments
:angel:

profile_pic

Dorian12212 years ago

:green_heart::heavy_heart_exclamation::libra::heavy_heart_exclamation::green_heart:

profile_pic

Thias Archery2 years ago

What are these beings that are mentioned in the description?

profile_pic

i’m nobody2 years ago

Again, this is for Leonard Peltier , America’s longest held political prisoner , and for all political prisoners and wrongly incarcerated …. May he soon walk free and every time this is listened to by anyone , that prayer is amplified :pray::pray::pray:

profile_pic

i’m nobody2 years ago

This is for Leonard Peltier

profile_pic

Iria H2 years ago

Why did that made feel uncomfortable? I felt scared and anxious :fearful:

profile_pic

Yoda the Force2 years ago (edited)

Those with major trauma, abuse etc or have received major problems from people taking advantage loop it all night

profile_pic

Malika Melouk2 years ago

Je m’abonne car je suis victime d’injustice

profile_pic

Malika Melouk2 years ago

Je veux et réclame justice pour tous le Mal que Thierry m’a fait… Il doit payer… Justice pour moi

profile_pic

Iago Valle2 years ago

this audio is extremely powerful, situations you don’t even expect to be resolved are resolved quickly, sometimes almost instantaneously. you listen and direct with your thoughts to some situation that you want to be resolved justly and everything magically turns to work.

profile_pic

moriiiiitz2 years ago (edited)

My scooter broke down 3 times in 1 month. I just bought in september . I picked it up again on Saturday and they said they exchanged the whole tank and now it broke down again today .I’m so annoyed by this . And today’s my birthday. Just NOT FAIR :/ I WANT JUSTICE for these fakers. They’re not even doing the bare minimum .

profile_pic

EFT Happiness and Love2 years ago

This audio gets me in touch with my anger

profile_pic

Kileza2 years ago

Would it be possible to make this available for purchase? I don’t have a consistent internet connection so I can’t play it as often as I’d like.

profile_pic

sfreak4512 years ago

What exact beings should I call on for help?

profile_pic

Damian Waite2 years ago

I want justice

profile_pic

Brightflame2 years ago

is this anything like sinister or black magic?

profile_pic

Sky2 years ago

This is for all the times I was told to “let it go” justice is all I wanted. Truth and justice. Feeling even more vindicated.

profile_pic

Tiger Guru2 years ago

Justice for humanity against the elite NWO agenda

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman2 years ago

:smiley: my clock says 1:11

profile_pic

Devine power2 years ago

I am smelling some sort of sabotage against me in my organization. Will it help me?

profile_pic

Dave Hibbs2 years ago

JUSTICE!!! JUDGEMENT…

profile_pic

Theresa Hardy2 years ago

888 likes :kissing_cat: infinite love and gratitude for all :rainbow::rose:

profile_pic

Lisa Frequency2 years ago

My own desire for revenge can never bring justice only the divine can.

profile_pic

Jeremiah A2 years ago

I accidents bumped into this field. And I don’t understand what it does. Even after carefully reading the description more than once…

profile_pic

Sejin2 years ago

profile_pic

هالة نور2 years ago (edited)

Can somebody explain to me what does this do exactly please? what specific beings?

profile_pic

2 years ago (edited)

A big injustice is what is happening in the whole world during this plandemic.

Update:
Now listening to this for the whole world. With all the wars, famine, injustice, racism, inequality increasing and as life is becoming ridiculously expensive.
We all need a lot of justice.

profile_pic

Pri Vate3 years ago

I get that seeking revenge is bad, but sometimes you just need justice to happen, especially if you were effed over in the worst way possible.

profile_pic

Daniel Edmundo Rodríguez López Serra3 years ago

I claim justice for the corrupt goverment of my country and for the others too.

profile_pic

Natapier3 years ago

Justice for all against the negative entities that are harassing humanity with the global reset agenda that is there for enslavement and control. So blessed be!

profile_pic

presmokan3 years ago

Someone I worked with just threatened to kill me. Here’s hoping he gets sacked, restraining order, etc.

profile_pic

boorish bob cat3 years ago

Can someone please explain what does tgis do exactly? Does it harm the people who wronged us?

profile_pic

Bassel b13 years ago

profile_pic

Kasia Star3 years ago

JUSTICE FOR ALL PEOPLE IN OUR WORLD AFFECTED BY THIS HORRIBLE scam - plan demia… !!! :pensive::pensive::pensive:

profile_pic

No More Negativity3 years ago

This works! I listened to it a few times on loop one night and the next day several problems that had been stuck for months suddenly resolved! Amazing creation, Sapien!!! :+1:

profile_pic

Centiec43 years ago

Balance the scales

profile_pic

MARI A3 years ago

Amen :pray:

profile_pic

Broken piece of mental code3 years ago

I have done so much wrong in my life. However, I want to know if my aunt was murdered or just committed suicide. It’s been weighing on my family, and I want to know. Her husband is horribly abusive and they have four kids. I asked God and my spiritual family to send me a sign that they are ok and i want to know what happened.

profile_pic

Jade Min3 years ago (edited)

:blue_heart: LET THIS CLARION CALL FOR JUSTICE AND DIVINE RIGHT ORDER BE HEARD IN EVERY CORNER OF THIS TIME MATRIX AND BEYOND :cyclone:

profile_pic

Amanda Lane3 years ago

Sam, or Sapien can you do me a favor? Can you help my mom and me? A wizard ya know sent us terrible energies and black magic. I refuse to move in dark ways. I thought maybe you could use your servitors and tell them to cleanse our bodies. Mom is on hospice and tumors have shrank and cancer is nowhere else in her body. Not saying my issue. This is serious. Everything bad keeps happening. Stole everything from us.

profile_pic

i am loved3 years ago

Justice for me and all

profile_pic

The One3 years ago

I need justice from a setup . Framed for something i am not and law makers are law breakers

profile_pic

Anjali Singh3 years ago

Justice for all who suffered​:pray::pray:

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago

Dream I just wanted to thank you very genuinely with my heart, You have always helped me get through rough times. Whenever something crops up in my life i listen to this, and it just gives me that extra bit of comfort that everything is alright and that the universe has got my back. Thank you so much dreams <3 <3

profile_pic

The One3 years ago (edited)

The illuminati need justice served along with all governments the world over
Corupt so called law world over

profile_pic

Heathcliff Beareroflight3 years ago (edited)

Holy crap! It worked. Every person that did me wrong in that place that I worked at, justice has been served. At the time that I watch and listen to this video a few days later of some things happened over there but I was unaware of but I heard from a third-party who work there and me and her are friends. So thank you for the video because it works wonders as the rest of your stuff does. Keep it up and thank you for the gifts you
Give us.

Perhaps a good video if you decide to make one in the future is one where you can get granted a Christmas wish the end the year with a very good Christmas this year.

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys3 years ago

To everyone worrying it could backfire on them as well, come on, have some fu**ing integrity. If you are not willing to accept responsibility for what you did wrong, why do you expect your wrongdoers to be punished? The beauty of Justice lies in its blindeness and ruthlesness. No one is Perfect accept your mistakes as well if you want Justice.

profile_pic

Louise Powell3 years ago

Dearest sapien /dreamseads very much needed

profile_pic

Heathcliff Beareroflight3 years ago (edited)

This is so strange… I was meditating on my goddess (she is celtic) and I am surprised to find these videos about justice later on. But I break down in tears knowing I suffered abuse… and the person who did the abusing thinks they did know wrong and other people jumped me to take their side. Some I thought were my friends betrayed me. It hurt me a lot.

profile_pic

황경미 — arabella3 years ago

i got recently scammed by someone that’s scamming another 4k people. i’ll be using this in hopes my money is returned and the scammer pays for his greed and lies.

profile_pic

magicinyourhands3 years ago

This works

profile_pic

Salman Ahmed3 years ago

I want a great Justice who did it tto me.

profile_pic

SKYRAINBOW Blue3313 years ago

I wanna a Justice for what someone did with me.

profile_pic

Lori Keeley3 years ago (edited)

May tRUMP go straight to Prison God, now, Amen🙏get busy God because I command and expect it now

profile_pic

Marleni Betances3 years ago

1:44

profile_pic

Nirmala Singh3 years ago

Justice for Sushant Singh Rajput :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:.

profile_pic

Jasmine3 years ago (edited)

Can someone please explain this one to me? I’ve went through the description and the comment section, think I am even more confused. Does this work for or against us? Does this impact others, if so how? Does it affect us, if so how? If we’ve hurt others in our past, but worked to resolve will this resurface negative karma? In general, what is the actual intent of this video? I think it’s important for all of us to have a clear understanding because everything I’ve read has been incredibly vague or contradictory. Thank you in advance!

profile_pic

Carloniel Duran3 years ago

After listening 3x something awaken in my heart, some sort of greatness that i cannot explain.:thinking:

profile_pic

M S3 years ago

whoa, what is this? it made me feel extremely empowered. i felt something shift deep within me, like a release of fear or negative self-image. thank you!! :)

profile_pic

Barbara Hill3 years ago (edited)

In matters of justice, there is no possibility of injustice in accord with the realm of spirit and God.
If you feel and have experienced injustice of this world, read: Emerson’s Essay on Spiritual Laws.
…and, of course, keep listening to this…

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

What does it mean that this one affects me more than any other? I can actually feel some kind of energy pulsing through me.

profile_pic

Normal Unicorn3 years ago

Justice for all victims of abuse that their life have been destroyed… amen

profile_pic

Lori Keeley3 years ago (edited)

And Justice for every lost chumpster who refuses to wake up and be the light they are meant to be!

profile_pic

Stassji3 years ago

:smirk:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

My :alarm_clock: says 12:12 :astonished::grinning::angel:

profile_pic

Bella Mama3 years ago (edited)

I need justice!

edit:
Oh my gosh!.. something happened!

profile_pic

matt guop3 years ago

Thanks for posting this have been under heavy demonic attack for 4 years from ppl sending black magick, thoughforms, and constructs to attack me…

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Merci infiniment !

profile_pic

I Am TARGETED INDIVIDUAL3 years ago (edited)

I know that i have being accused for something that i didn’t done. Some source revealed it to me. Why are they hiding the cause of their accusation???because they are lying !!! They destroyed more then 25 years of my life ,and they know very well what they have done to me and to my family,the only way to hide it from the truth is to silence me . May Divine Justice prevail.

profile_pic

Powren3 years ago

Is this working only one-sided? (I mean that if I somehow did some unjustice to others, I will be paying back in some way too??)

profile_pic

WhiteRoseSubs3 years ago

One of my favourite frequencies ever. Thank you DreamSeeds :blue_heart:

profile_pic

Sarah Fara3 years ago

Could this possibly backfire? As in maybe we ourselves haven’t always been superjust? Could this in this case bring some kind of “punishment”?

profile_pic

Vania XII IPA6•SMAN6BOYOLALI3 years ago

who agree on sapien to make teeth alignment?

profile_pic

Any justice past present future needs to BE… WILL be. All taken care of … And so it is. :sun_with_face: 10:10

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago (edited)

JUSTICE in regards all those that have EVER used their power to dominate any and all life on Earth against their will . Which includes, none human animals , Man kind , and the Earth , sky’s and waters :red_circle:

profile_pic

shishir jathar3 years ago

Arcturian sound healing

profile_pic

Karak with Karishma3 years ago

I am so glad i found this , request you all to pray for a friend, so that his charges are dropped and he is miraculously released, He is innocent for a fact :pray:t5::palms_up_together:t2: God bless you all :heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

Starr3 years ago

Gratitude for my star family star children my ancestors for assistance

profile_pic

iLeaveUspchless3 years ago

Have I mentioned this reminds me of the injustice video game?! I :heart: that game…

profile_pic

Elena Burns3 years ago

My kids were kidnapped by a rapist over a year ago. . Need justice

profile_pic

Igi Igi3 years ago

Danke. Ich habe das Video jetzt drei mal hintereinander anhören wollen und spüre eine Erleichterung von Schmerzen im Nacken und Rücken, die ich zuvor gefühlt habe. Damit habe ich nicht gerechnet.

profile_pic

Raquel Simões3 years ago

Jair Bolsonaro needs this audio urgently!

profile_pic

Doris3 years ago

Thank you Dream seeds, whoever you are. You’re helping me through my awakening. Graywolfwoman :heart::v:

profile_pic

Ali3 years ago

I PRAY TO GOD THIS HELPS ME :pray:t3::heart::heart::heart:Ever since I was a little kid I have dealt with everything that you can possibly think of and a little kid can bear in there soul. I want JUSTICE with all the INJUSTICE my family caused me my mother and stepdad all throughout my mom side of the family :sob:

profile_pic

Lori Keeley3 years ago

Yes it will bring Justice for all!!! Amen, help me God

profile_pic

Ki Crystal3 years ago (edited)

Wow Sapien bless u the truth is now known to me until I played this 2 monthes ago I thought it was all about me its not the evil runs deep
Please Lady justice an Raguel I welcome ur help lets free my son from this torment

profile_pic

MR ENTERPRISE3 years ago

“Riots start happening after 1 listen.” XD XD XD

profile_pic

Some Dude3 years ago

George Floyd I got you :muscle:

profile_pic

Anton Bengtsson3 years ago

One of my closest ”friend”, not really a friend anymore. Lied to me to get money from me that was never even my money. May justice be served

profile_pic

Mnft Evth3 years ago

I was thinking if you would think about creating one like ‘truth for all’? For me it sounds amazing🥰

profile_pic

Phillipos3 years ago

After I see this video I see a small sign in my dreams , almost 3 years after suffering

profile_pic

mew mew3 years ago

hi :> for how long do u suggest listening to this one?a month?a year?

profile_pic

Muhammad Umar3 years ago

Sir, Pl guide, how many times each day you suggest to listen this sub for effective fast results ??? Pl guide / Thanks

profile_pic

vanessa adriana3 years ago

this feels great. i use it for me and humanity.

profile_pic

10:10 on :alarm_clock:

profile_pic

Lucka M3 years ago

Worked quite fast actually

profile_pic

YOUR DIVINE MESSENGER3 years ago

I don ‘t know what kind of entities to turn to I am gonna put my intension here while the audio is going. I have sometimes toxic work environment and sometimes it is giving hard times just go trough my day AND work my best. But it is hard if you are getting bullied.
All I want is just them to stop doing that. I don’,t wish them bad or some shit. I am not like that. I just want justise in the most loving and kind way for all so we can do our best at work .

profile_pic

Janet Grandstaff3 years ago

It seems to me that if people have done something to you all your life like siblings,they will finally be exposed and punished.Now that’s justice.

profile_pic

Corazon Esotérico3 years ago (edited)

:smirk: Best part is this is not even about me :fire: thank you so much I needed this for my next solution

profile_pic

Cc3 years ago

Thank you so much. I have been wishing, praying and trying to bring in more Love,Compassion,Truth and Justice!

profile_pic

Teal subs3 years ago

South Korea is turning into a communist country and the current government is corrupted af . May justice be served…:crying_cat_face:

profile_pic

Sassel 9273583 years ago

Hoping this can really help me…

profile_pic

kpriya pp3 years ago

Hope…all the victim will get justice…all criminal demon…go to hell…:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago

5:55 on my clock. Omg :astonished:

profile_pic

Erika Csizmadia4 years ago

Thank you.

profile_pic

Serrano4 years ago

This would be great for bullies from school getting their karma. In school I didn’t want to be a girls friend anymore because she started being rude and treating me like crap. So she sent her friends after me and they’d make fun of me in classes, she gave them my number so they constantly texted me bullying and harassing to beat me up, they looked up my social media and harassed me on there, etc. Anyways I never got a break and developed depression, anxiety, and got PTSD (not to mention from growing up in an abusive home). It was a traumatising experience and I’ve been in counseling ever since and have self esteem issues. I’d try skipping school because I was afraid they’d beat me up or possibly kill me. This was in middle school (7th grade) but still affects me and it would be great if they got some kind of karma. I don’t mean to go on a long rant about myself, but experiences like these need to be intervened by beings and there needs to be some kind of justice for people who’ve been nonstop bullied, harassed, and stalked by people. Especially if you get long lasting trauma from it and nothings been done about them.

profile_pic

Hini ShaSha4 years ago

thk u, its very powerful, i was carrying loafs of burdens and guilt,

profile_pic

Hini ShaSha4 years ago

how inventive​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

profile_pic

Seraphina Maerie Archangel4 years ago

Would they the ones who did me harm and inustice would ask for my forgiveness and accept that they were wrong for hurting and using me?

profile_pic

Yoda the Force4 years ago

First update: I seem to be healing from all the trauma/damage done to me! I feeling healing on my body/brain. Mentally I feel stronger. I don’t feel beat down anymore. This feild is very interesting!

profile_pic

Mx Ruwa4 years ago

Ase

profile_pic

Marianne Apers4 years ago

Dream seeds can i als ALSO justice for all animals , AND HOW do i do that, love and light from a Hugo animallover

profile_pic

mm4 years ago

Man plz plz we need something against 5g plz man

profile_pic

Antonella del negro4 years ago

Justice for all animals abused please God

profile_pic

Louise Powell4 years ago

Justice for mother earth and her ability to heal and recover from the pollution and from man. Oh this works well as she is currently having a rest from us.

profile_pic

GV4 years ago

Like this pls do a field asking spirits/beings to find & get us that best life partner SOUL MATE (Wife/Husband) !! :pray: Pls consider this one

profile_pic

Whitey McCracker4 years ago

I don’t think I’m that bad however I am a little bit afraid this may make me face any injustices I may have unwittingly caused. Who would I be if I didn’t listen to it though so I’m giving it a go

profile_pic

Shannon Shannonbobannon4 years ago

Thank you!

profile_pic

Fghmail Fghgmail4 years ago

Wow, from the description of this vid I think you realize why the world is in this condition.

profile_pic

Ed Bengtson4 years ago

Thank You, very grateful :pray:

profile_pic

Dhara Rami4 years ago

Very cool. I love your work. I’ve been looking for someone to make a video like this. Thank You

profile_pic

Chris Tiu4 years ago

Justice and liberation for humanity ॐ

profile_pic

Darko Franjkovic4 years ago

222 like from me

profile_pic

Mike4 years ago

I love this freaking horrific heroic music really
So villainous…I like it really

profile_pic

Girly pops4 years ago

Justice for humanity!!!:heart::pray::heart::pray:

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman4 years ago (edited)

OWN UP TO IT xoxo. Thank you Sapien w/gratitude~

EVERYBODY. LET’S ALL LET MORE IN, HAVE MORE GRATITUDE~ WE CAN DO IT :heart:

ERASE THE BLAME ENERGY

profile_pic

u4 years ago

Perfect timing and I love the track sounds, everything fits together really well. I need this as I can’t get over the past and it bleeds into my present. Thank you a million times.

profile_pic

Vidya Narayan4 years ago

Thank you so much, SM

profile_pic

Michael Johnson4 years ago

88th comment ahaha, Thank You so Much, Sapien! I have lately actually been thinking about Karama a lot and justice. I believe that every wrong thing that is done to use will eventually have some sort of good karma along with it if that’s what we deserve. Thank You, Sapien!

profile_pic

Princess Ari4 years ago

You have no idea how much i needed this! I live in an abusive house and they have caused so many injustices to me. Thank you so much sapien. I can’t describe how grateful i am to you

profile_pic

Fery Können4 years ago (edited)

I think this works like adding good karma on something which already happened but we at first wasn’t satisfied with that outcome and now even helpful beings will help us to gain our deserved wish or our justice
Am I right Dream?

profile_pic

Power House4 years ago

This popped up at exactly 11:11. I just have a question about “call whoever can help”? I don’t want the wrong entities or energies to be helping me and then taking it away from me later, I’ve had enough injustices already. Can you please give us more details about this part.

profile_pic

Clo-tii4 years ago (edited)

Thank you so much dear Sap Med! :D & for the extended description. I always learn new things thanks to you 🖒:nerd_face::violin:

profile_pic

Shrek SFM4 years ago

This audio is very useful. Thank you, I give so much and have had so many people con me out of things. Lie to me, lie about me to get their way, and I always end up broke helping people out. Then when I need help… Silence

profile_pic

Cristian Andrei4 years ago

Can you make a formula that take our energy and send it in universe with the intention to kill the evil elite that wants to put microcips in us and make us complete slave ? I would listen to that 7 times per day or even more

profile_pic

Anamma Charran Patro4 years ago (edited)

I had once requested you to make one video for getting justice for my deserted fatherhood. And finally it is here. Thank you, thank you, thank you Man. Hope I will get justice for my fatherhood now. Thank you from me and my child.

profile_pic

Icarus Wings4 years ago (edited)

listened only 2 times, i noticed my energy react to it. i was thinking about some things I was treated unfairly with and I noticed the audio help me feel better about the situation

profile_pic

Antz Plaatjies4 years ago

This plus the love gravitation issa global winner

profile_pic

rawr Care4 years ago

that’s a beautiful song for like a video game. what’s it called?

profile_pic

WorldOfMusic4 years ago

Metallica anyone? :)

profile_pic

Rewiring Subliminals4 years ago

How is this helpful

profile_pic

Schmettillon4 years ago

Thank you :blush:

profile_pic

Dewy Beam4 years ago (edited)

Hmm. Ive been done wrong a looot by my bf. I dont think he realises why, as he is caught in the ego trap

But id still like to get some kind of justice payoff, i dont need or want revenge at all. That solves nothing… , i do wonder how that would play out though. Can they see what they did wrong in some way maybe?

profile_pic

Rewiring Subliminals4 years ago

You have to be more clear with the description, to simply :sweat:

profile_pic

pandesz tökiʕᵒᴥᵒʔ4 years ago

so if criminals listents to this, they get caught? :D nice.

profile_pic

Tesla 444 years ago

Let’s use this to ask for justice for all those who are economically suffering, because of this virus. People who were used for advantage of few others! Sapien I don’t know if you created this because of my request, if so I thank you infinitively, if not I am amazed at how magical the manifestation is. Love you.

profile_pic

Laura Rose4 years ago

I appreciate the idea behind this but I am confused… isn’t this something that the Universe does naturally by law through cause and effect???

profile_pic

hopespringseternal704 years ago

MAY ALL LIARS AND TRAITORS GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS

profile_pic

Segrient Boar4 years ago (edited)

Hi, and a warm thank you for everything you do. I have been using your productions for about 18 months and you have changed my family and my lives. This is my first comment sorry, and first interaction aside from a paltry gumtree purchase.

I have some questions but firstly I am a bit scared of using this one but am currently playing it anyway. It threatens to turn everything upside down and make life unrecognisable and uncharted, as I have been something of a ‘shit-magnet’, at least until recently - this abatement being in large part thanks to your productions.
There appears to be some disagreement in interpretation of the description of this one, particularly the words: “to provide you with justice from your perceived wrongs”.

This can be interpreted a few ways. My interpretation is I can be helped where I perceive I have been wronged. Is this correct?
If so, there is room for my perception of a wrong to be incorrect. In that case I would prefer my incorrect perception be fixed rather than an intercession be made on behalf of my mistake.
There could be other wrongs/injustices of which I am unaware and thus do not perceive. I suppose these matter less as I am not going around in circles thinking about those ones.

My guess is that this one will best be played before your excellent ‘Forgiveness and Release’ production.

Further, though your ‘Love Gravitational Wave’ often gets a few hours played in our home most days, can this production be used in helping others with their injustices?
I consider many actions taken currently under the banner of this virus outbreak to be quite unjust to many, and they suffer.

Worse, there are apparently about 30 million people in the world currently living in actual, old-school slavery, to include 8 million children. Can the Angels etc. join us here in getting some arses kicked? It doesn’t personally help me, but it helps humanity greatly.

profile_pic

Andrés Flores4 years ago

I need more explanation please

profile_pic

Stephan Norswing4 years ago

Thank you! As soon as I went to listen to this the person who I have perceived the most injustice from text me. Family member. Ha! Everyday is getting more and more amazing. Deep love and gratitude Sapiens!

profile_pic

Bianca E.4 years ago (edited)

Is it possible to use this to receive justice for other people? My Mom needs help with a difficult unjust situation and she would never listen to this

profile_pic

Angel love4 years ago

44 comments… = Angels all around me… God bless everyone,

profile_pic

Bianca E.4 years ago

Wow, thank you!!!

profile_pic

Jossette Monroe4 years ago (edited)

Ho’oponopono
I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

profile_pic

Dracon4 years ago (edited)

Why I have a hunch it could work as revision as well?
"to provide you with justice from your perceived wrongs "
It can correct my views of wrongs?

profile_pic

Sovereign Subliminals4 years ago

This is very interesting, may I ask on which concept of justice it works?

profile_pic

Roku4 years ago

First it says it calls whoever can help, then it says it also calls upon an Archangel? What if I need help from Thor ?
Interesting field nonetheless.

profile_pic

Please create also one for realize Our dream and one to see and speak with Our beloved dead animals please…

profile_pic

Kondic Dr4 years ago (edited)

To use it instead of hand of glory? this or hand of glory, question is now🤔

profile_pic

Grazie Sapien…era tanto che speravo in questo video…spero giustizia sia fatta x me x tutti finalmente :blush::blush::blush:

profile_pic

Helen Holmes4 years ago

I believe this frequency is about injustice that is done to us. I wish no person harm in any way shape or form, all I wish is for those that knowingly make our lives painful, finally open their eyes and understand the harm they have done to us through jealousy, resentment or just pure spite. I want them feeling remorse and the need to heal our lives and show us the love and respect we so obviously deserve, just for being who we are.

profile_pic

janan 8884 years ago (edited)

A few years ago I was black magic by someone who will destroy this video

profile_pic

Rockit Science4 years ago

Huh. This sent very strong shivers throughout my body, and then I cried a little. Will keep using this from time to time, let’s see what happens.

profile_pic

Lulu Moo4 years ago

Ha! As i finished my previous comment i looked up and saw:
22 comments
88% battery
Time: 2:22

I guess angels confirmed my thoughts yikes. Lol

profile_pic

Lulu Moo4 years ago

So this pretty much helps us to clean our sins in case… we… suddenly… die. gotcha lol
Thank you!!!

profile_pic

Armani Guerra4 years ago

:pray:

profile_pic

Elisabete Carvalho4 years ago

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand the use of this… Could you please clarify those like me who are ‘slow-understanding creatures’? :laughing:

Thank you! :pray::heavy_heart_exclamation:

profile_pic

Valar Mathi4 years ago

Please can anyone explain what it does…I don’t understand fully…

profile_pic

Abdurrahman Assebai4 years ago

I am Muslim, In Islam angel are not male nor female, from your perspective this gonna make a male and female angel surround or help me?

profile_pic

abolition of governments and usury

profile_pic

I am4 years ago (edited)

So this is like basically good karma in other simple words? For example if a loved one percieves me wrong will this reverse effects i dont wanna send bad luck to my close ones

profile_pic

Vj sharma4 years ago

Thanks much needed this one

profile_pic

Erina Fujino4 years ago (edited)

Lol, that’s the new craziest fields you have done, I’m sure I’ll love it
I read it again « your perceived wrongs » it sounds like a field to get the punishment I deserve.

profile_pic

I AM Bessing U4 years ago

Sapien ,pls tell me does these frequencies work with one ear bud? ??

profile_pic

Nabs L4 years ago

May Justice be finally served in the name of Humanity.

profile_pic

medical death cult exposed. see EUSTACE MULLINS murder by injection. :heart:

profile_pic

I LOVE THIS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS.

profile_pic

i choose abolition of governments and usury :butterfly:
MAY ALL LIARS AND TRAITORS GET THEIR JUST DESSERTS

profile_pic

Paunta Afshar4 years ago

:pray:t3::heart_eyes::pray:t3: thank you

profile_pic

rockingadi19854 years ago (edited)

Thanks for posting.
What is exactly done I’m not getting it through the description?
Also can I use it daily & as much as I want?
Thanks.

profile_pic

evitad2U4 years ago

Stay safe Sapien!

profile_pic

evitad2U4 years ago

Thank you Sapien!

profile_pic

Nwa Osy4 years ago

Thank you Dream Seed :revolving_hearts:

profile_pic

hi4 years ago

Are dream seeds and sapien medicine both same persons?

1 Like

Yes

Bumping this. Currently using this to try establish peace between Palestine and Israel. Politics aside. The suffering of life is intolerable. If you’re up for it please play it too.

2 Likes

playing it now.

1 Like

All you good people throw in a word for the US homeless population who are being thrown further to the wayside because of the border situation. Our leaders have absolutely no loyalty to the people they claim to represent.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:

:100: it’s bloody awful

3 Likes

don’t think I’ve played this audio as much as I have these past couple of day, sad what the world outside does to you.

I know the truth and take responsibility for what I’ve done. But to judge me on things I haven’t done is not just.

Justice shall serve all in their own way.

of course just had a release after listening with intention to my purpose. Listening to Essence of Faith and Prayer now.

6 Likes