Justice for All: Official Thread

thanks bro much appreciated :blush:

1 Like

I think you mean the Justice NFT?

If this is rather the Mass Meditation mandala, it is on Patreon or the pic is here as well:

Strong one, I should write about it in upcoming days.

1 Like

JUSTICE will be served.

To Everyone and Everywhere.

Iā€™ve already used the Justice NFT 3x in the last five days.

grafik

6 Likes

what is the justice NFT Jaaj?

1 Like

So this NFT provides justice to all the people and legal entities in the whole world?

Thank you very much!

No, it provides justice to the cases that the NFT owner requests.
And I have opened a lot of cases with this.

2 Likes

does it provide justice to cases which are not mine? For example people of other countries which have legal battles with legal entities or companies against companies etc?

Yes, please read the description of the NFT.

Angel Raquel sees everything.

grafik

4 Likes

You see, using this scares me. I donā€™t want to have to face the truth on who wronged me or doing something terrible behind my back. Itā€™s like everything will change for the better, but at the same time, it will sting deeply in the mind.

5 Likes

Yes, but not forever. Eventually you will process and keep the wisdom and hopefully, the compassion you gained in the process

3 Likes

Nop.

How many times have you listened?

I recently got sick. I had a really bad sore throat yesterday and all day today I laid in bed using different fields to heal. My body temp was a little higher, stuffy/runny nose, you know how it goes. So pretty much I had used every healing field that I possibly had and they kinda helped, but I still felt bad until I played this, within minutes I felt 60% better. Which I think is so strange, I never wouldā€™ve expected this field to do that for me but now it feels like my sickness is subsiding.

6 Likes

This is a fabulous field. It helps in so many ways and so harmoniously :pray: how I wish I had this in my childhood or even 20ā€™s! Just tweaking situations and creating growth and peace in both parties.

6 Likes

Yes indeed. I give SO MUCH credit to this field

3 Likes

At first, I didnā€™t feel like this audio was working for me whenever I played it here and there. Which is super strange for me because I can play audios all day without resistance. I decided to play it for a consecutive month. Turns out, it was working the entire time, I just needed that much time for justice to be delivered after going through so many experiences of people doing me wrong.

This audio is phenomenal.
Itā€™s nice to have it downloaded and ready to use whenever. :relieved:

9 Likes

What method do you use for this field? Like play once meditating on your situation or play 3 times or play everyday?

Just wondering how else I might use it

1 Like

Good question. When I first started using this I was coming off a nasty break up and betrayal and had already opened a huge seam of energy. Negative energy sure, but I was using it to better my life mostly. I also had a deep desire for what I thought was revenge.

I looped this field endlessly asking for justice to come to those who had wronged meā€¦ This eventually extended out to other people who had wronged me, which lead to me essentially opening up my whole life/timeline to this field and the beings connected to it.

Eventually I came to realise, through this field that it wasnā€™t necessarily about revenge but a balancing of the scalesā€¦knowing that I had wronged others but asking for a genuine accounting. This is allowing for what has been lost to come to me also, rather than other people suffering, which is what I desired when I was hurting.

This one reshaped everything for me and laid a foundation for abundance to flow to me at a later time :relaxed:

4 Likes

Ahh yes. Weā€™re brought to this when we feel weā€™re wronged but then ā€œjusticeā€ sees things from a higher perspective. I guess this is a great karmic balancer.

It looks like you took things to a whole new level by asking it to correct every wrong ever done to you :sweat_smile: in the correction, say where you were imperfect in your life, did you encounter negativity or just the gentle and natural balance that Iā€™ve been perceiving?

1 Like