Key to Life (Private Group)

Life is too short to spend it all the time waiting for something. There is only now. The keys to happiness are in your hands and it is up to you to decide.

Life tests us daily on our ability to love, to win, to rejoice, and to create. In order to endure all the tests, we must necessarily answer the questions: “What am I? What can I do? What do I want to be?” We need to know our capabilities so we can make the best of them. We need to know how the door of tomorrow opens; where behind that door lurks Health, Love, Success, Happiness and Freedom.

This NFT is a system for managing one’s states and one’s life through specific principles. The design of the project will cause changes in a person’s body, feelings, thoughts and destiny. Energy flows tune the body as a musical instrument in unison with the orchestra of the universe. In harmony with the world is the key to a happy, fulfilling life. All these changes occur through the use of three energies: black hole energy (similar to the solidifer), universal energy and environmental energy.

The energy complex of this product eliminates all physical problems in the body and strengthens the entire human physiology, strengthens the psyche of the owner (converts negative emotions into divine love) and replenishes the energy reserves in the system.

There is a concept in the project: “Woven Worlds - Your Life”, which defines the specific goals of the owner of the product and with the help of the energy of the black hole gives an impetus to their achievement. The aspect of attracting money, associates, love, business partners and so on is added. An energetic key that restores the connection with the source, connects with divinity and higher self.

Abbreviated Josh's plan
  • Removal of all Physical Impurities

Smart Field detetcts all physical impurities across your body and fixes them by using energy from your environment and black hole energy with a splash of negentropy

• Strengthening of the Mental

Smart Field will automatically scan your conscious and unconscious mind and give you all desirable mental traits you want alongside the removal of any negative ones, ect.

• Physical Smart Field

Smart Field analayzes your physical needs and goals and achieves them, ect.

• Energy Scanner

Smart Field will automaticallyfill all of your energy stores, ect.

• Weaven Worlds: Your Life

Smart Field detects your goals in all aspects in life

• Money Making Machine

:money_mouth_face: :money_with_wings: :moneybag:

• The Love Protector

Transmute fear, anxiety, stress into divine love

• Attract-er

All powers are directed to attract like minded friends, business parts, romantic interests, etc

• Connection To Source

A permanent connection to divinity, the ultimate self, the source of all…

Mandala Only

53 Likes

This to me is the best feeling inducing NFT out there so far lol. Well, nothing beats the first listens of major but that feeling subsided with time as i became less resistant/more acclimated to it… It’s not a feeling of power like major, it’s just a damn good feeling though

Very reassuring and “light in weight” lol

15 Likes

Wow what a beautiful image!!! :heart_eyes:
Congratulations this sound like a very special NFT :clap:

4 Likes

Blessed to have gotten this! Does anyone have a hi-res by any chance? For some reason I’m getting a tiny AVIF file that’s like 7.63kb when I download from my Phantom wallet. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

Isn’t that what the NFT original Image download thread is? its posted in there now

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware of this thread’s existence, thanks. But uploading pics to the forum compresses the image significantly. I was looking for it to be uploaded on a mediafire or wetransfer.

3 Likes

Yeah its a web transfer link. Just find it at the top of the thread

2 Likes

Beautiful image.
Fairy tale like!

5 Likes

Amazing artwork indeed! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Just when I thought I had it all.

Possibly the greatest NFT, in my ever changing humble opinion.

@Josh you did it man.

You gave us a Woven Worlds EVERYTHING.

I literally am thinking of no more NFTs after this one…

The cheat code to having it all in this lifetime.

This does it for me.

Period.

8 Likes

added to thread is the original write-up

12 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I’ve always wondered, would a mandala picture still work if it was printed in black and white (the logical answer seems to be yes but just wanted to get some other opinions), downloaded the mandala, converted it into a wallet size pdf, printed the wallet size pic and gonna put it into my wallet or phone.

4 Likes

yes it works

19 Likes

Cool thanks man, out of all the NFT’s and Mandalas I have, this is the only one I’m willing to print out and let it work on me 24/7, seems like this NFT would be better if attached on me (put a wallet sized pic behind my phone) through the mechanisms of its working

3 Likes

#1 Removal of all Physical Impurities :

Smart Field: This detects all physical impurities across your body and fixes them by using energy from your environment and black hole energy with a splash of negentropy. (skin, bones, organs, tendons, every single problem across your body)

#2 Strengthening of the Mental

Smart Field: This field will automatically scan your conscious and unconscious mind and give you all desirable mental traits you want alongside removing any negative ones. (confidence, self-love, bravery, etc…) (removal of greed, selfishness, etc.)

#3 Physical Shifter

Smart Field: Analyzes your physical needs and goals and achieves them through the use of environmental/universal energy/black hole energy (same mechanism as solidifier). It will also strengthen bones, tendons, muscles, and skin through your own needs. If you want muscles, you will gain muscles, if you want to lose fat, you will lose, if you both then both shall occur. This field will allow you to change any desired muscle insertions, facial structure, and more. It is all up to you.

#4 Energy Scanner

Smart Field: This field will automatically will optimally fill all of your energy stores (Ojas, chi, jing, shen, tejas, prana, life force, etc…) It will also prevent the loss of these stores and seal them. (all by using environmental/universal energy/black hole energy)(like the solidifier)

#5 Weaven Worlds: Your Life

Smart Field: Detects your goals in all aspects in life (jobs, college, opportunities, etc.) and attracts them to you through the use of black hole energy while giving you a push towards them

#6 Money Making Machine

Separate section for MONEY. This benefit will attract money to you in all positive ways imaginable through the use of black hole energy.

#7 The Love Protector

Transmute fear, anxiety, and stress into divine love. Transmute all negative energies thrown at you to divine love

#8 Attract-er

All energies are directed to attracting like-minded friends, business partners, romantic interests, etc …

#9 Connection to Source

Reconnects all aspects of the being with the source, so while the other aspects work on the temporary goals of the incarnational duties and wants, this aspect will work on the ultimate picture, reconnection with the source. Connection to source on all bodies of self, all chakras, and Dan-tians, strengthens the flow and removes anything blocking/hindering this connection. A permanent connection to divinity, the ultimate self, the source of all.

13 Likes

@Josh does it matter which format i print out the mandala? i see that the mandala that is attached to this tread is an Jpeg and the one from the NFT original Image download thread is an PNG, this one have a higher resolution.

Another thing i wanted to know is, does family members who live in the same room/house benefit from this mandala?

Thanks!

2 Likes

I would suggest printing from original image thread because that one is the highest quality

I’m not sure if it works for family members, I think it only works for the NFT owner

3 Likes

No, they won’t get an advantage.
But if they are energy sensitive, they can feel the energy pattern. Feel a pleasant taste or smell. But the product acts on you, and functions with the full owner of the NFT

10 Likes

Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks mate, this helps a lot.

2 Likes