Kickboxing World Champion

There’s a lot of brain fields, but brain regeneration is very good, especially if you take a punch. Very gentle and effective. You can sleep to it. Also the blood brain barrier field is a must on path you’re following. And Eye regeneration couldn’t hurt. Even when your fights are going well, there’s a lot little repairs to keep up with.

Super Mutant would help with energy and has some recovery aspect built into it (in my experience) I’d also take care of my joints; on the YouTube channel there’s hands (includes wrists) elbow, shoulder, hips knees and feet (includes ankles) videos that can address this. Most of your competitors are not going to be healing their joints, which don’t self-repair so easily. In the same manner, there are lots of fields, to repair internal organs. An evening playlist could address all this without cutting into your day that much.

The Symmetrical Body—another field you can loop all night—may give you a bit extra reach, as it will lengthen the shorter arm or leg to match the longer one.

There are more obvious fields for strength and recovery, but you’ll want to carefully read through the relevant threads or ask the major participants in those threads their advice, as the stack orders care quite specific.

4 Likes

Thanks all for your advice so this is what I got from this:
Testosterone 2-3 times, dutesaride scalp 3-4 times (so I don’t get hair effects from testosterone), super human mutant (should I use YouTube version or buy the paid field, some people were saying the YouTube one is more effective), blood brain repair, joint regeneration , brain regeneration, BDNF, symmetrical body , enhanced visual processing

If you have a Patreon subscription you can have the audios file for most of the videos on sapien med youtube channel

The AMPK one is good for energy

Also try the life force, golden elixir, jing audios. They give a substantial energy boost

For that feared presence try the unconditional androstenol (its on patreon) and DHT

2 Likes

I would use Hardcore (or Core strengthening) and the Automated Hips to punch/kick harder

Use Unstoppable Willpower too

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to recover faster?

4 Likes

Highly recommend to get 20e pepper, muscle recovery and hardcore

and doing the star exercise (check the search function on forum)

and from time to time play the ancient art album

If you can get the paid one but i personally would focus to get hardcore first if you want strenght.

taking cold showers also should be effective to boost your athletic performance (or to recover faster)

3 Likes

Thank you for all your suggestions I will check them out

Can I expect to grow 2-3 inches with height booster and hgh with consistent usage?

Lol you could use this album but care to cycle correctly.

2 Likes

I feel like at 18 years old, I shouldn’t be using sarms , testosterone seems like a safer option

3 Likes

I did i mean only in this energetic form its all about moderation.
But i suppose i was 19🤣

2 Likes

Maybe I will use then which do you think will be the most beneficial for my purposes, wanna pack muscle and get a little leaner

2 Likes

Lol i just realised the one that was coolest isnt in there i liked the cardarine one wait a sec imma find it.

2 Likes

Hey man can I pm you?

2 Likes

Sure

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum brother :)

I’ve been wanting to post my 2 cents for a while now but I’ve been busy lol

Yes, listen to fields for physical stuff, but like any fighter will tell you, the most important thing is the heart. The will to give every thing in your power to taste victory.

It is ‘will’ after all, that gets a fighter to train in the first place. But it goes deeper than just training of course… Because one can train and do the same exact things as the next man with similar genetics but yield different results

Supreme confidence in self + a burning, ultimate desire = ultimate will power

In my opinion bro, divine will from the mythic album is all you really need, everything else will fall into place… (And subconscious limits remover )

I recommend something like

Divine will / extreme self confidence + Spear of destiny + Excalibur

A number of Physical fields

A number of Brain fields

A number of energy developing fields (while preferably practicing semen retention)

And you’re set, but in my personal opinion, it is will that you should constantly develop. The universe will take care of the rest for you.

I used to box pretty seriously my teenage years too man, i wanted to be the greatest boxer across any millennia, i wanted to move up from middle weight and go up to heavy weight while becoming world champion in every division

i wasn’t athletic as a kid, i had health problems as a baby / young child but i improved faster than every one else because of how bad i wanted it, i was pretty down to die for it… I used to cry often on the way to the boxing gym next to my mom because i wasn’t as good as i wanted my self to be haha, i ended up living in a boxing gym in Oakland for a while before i got attacked by a pitbull in the streets lol (divine intervention i think )while recovering i decided to do something else… boxing taught me this secret about will power, which is why I put so much emphasis on it here

10 Likes

So true what saint said the mind is amazing

I have been reading David book called u can’t hurt me. And it shows u instance were the body can endure much more then we ever think is impossible the mind is every.

Its crazy how am only learning this now. All u have is ur mind.

I promise when u understand how important it is
u will endure much more in life.

Many people in history achieved great things only because what thoughts the mind produced.

I know am sound like an idiot with a microphone, but I only learned this recently and it’s changing how much I can endure.

6 Likes

yes man everything you said is right,
I will add those mental fields you stated except divine will which I cannot get right now, I feel like my willpower is decent though bro, I train 3x a day 7 days a week, maintain a clean diet, my confidence in the ring is also really good, whenever I step in the ring I wanna kill the opponent (not literally but you know what I mean), just intense anger, sometimes it distracts me from good technique but it has worked so far, I’ve had 4 fights in light heavy weight class and won all 4 (2 knockout)
the main reason i really started to using sapien medicine is to get become a physical specimen which you cant do without the fields, such as insane strength, muscles, height etc, but i will be using these mental fields, thanks man

3 Likes

Hell yeah!! You got this bro! :100:

I know you want it bad bro, i can feel it, i love that shit haha you’re in the right place with the right mindset, the world is yours my brother :)

7 Likes

Thank you man, :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

A field to increase reach would be insane, take Jon Jones whos 6’4 and has an 84 inch reach, imagine being increase your reach through a audio, that would be godly

probably it would be a good idea to work active with the nft
and make sure to not miss one single day