Kinetic Quasi Crystal

Thank You, I bought this field in the afternoon and also Advanced Healing! :blush:

In the morning I will start my stack with:

• Kinetic Quasi Crystal 1x
  • Advanced Healing 1x
  • BOL 1x
  • Plasma Light 1x
  • DNA Repair System 1x
  • Etc…

And in the evening:

• Cosmo-Volt 2x
  • -25 minivolts -50 minivolts 2x
  • BOL 1x
  • Plasma Light 1x
  • DNA Repair System 1x

Do you think this is ok?
Can I use a field like the Minor Blueprint of Power for grounding? And put it at the end of my stack(s)? :pray:

3 Likes

Too much power in it might get you overwhelmed.

Kinetic grows inside and outside of you with the days. Remember is a big amplifier. Remember its energy stays longer in your body.

Advance healing is super strong too. So now amplified by KQ.

Plasma light beach is another amplifier

Cosmo volt stimulates a lot too.

If you are using KQ dont use Plasma Beach until your body is able to sustain all of that, gotta start slow and gauge from there.

And you need to add Automated Grounding at the end so it distributes and settles properly and smoother.

Any other question regarding stacks, kindly create a post under “asking for advice” so we dont derail this post

DNA shouldnt be played more than twice. Yes you put x 1 there but it has plasma and KQ before so thatd make it like 10 plays lol

14 Likes

For anyone using this field did the other fields become permanent to you at a faster rate or did they just stick with you for longer period of times?

1 Like

Both for Me

6 Likes

Good, I was looking at buying this field. I’ve been on the brain stack without permanent changes for 1yr and 4 months. So, maybe this will help. I have been working a lot lately, so maybe the decrease in energy is contributing to my lack of results. I know some fields are taking much longer to work than before, since my new schedule.

6 Likes

Tips … if you want :wink:

Youd need:

Of course this audio + any of the holy waters

Charge the water first.
Then drink it while playing KQ

Results: LONG lasting cleasing effects deep in your cells, raises your vibration very high and stays almost all day like that. Fast digestion.

Youd need:

This audio + the energy overload audio on ig

Listen to KQ first.
Then the overload energy on ig x 1

Results: all day full energy, able to sustain more audios or working with several mandalas or servitors at the same time

Youd need:

This audio + Neg Chi x 2 + fa jin gong x 2
Go work out

Results: incredible lasting endurance, strength, stamina and you can tell the muscles keep working hours later, this can also be played before other work out audios, i can only imagine the results haha :sweat_smile:

32 Likes

What about adding Superhuman Mutant RNA+ to this?

2 Likes

Should be really good. I have not used it with that one, i dont have it but if you do try it and let us how it feels.

2 Likes

Very good idea! Started the day today with it (Quasi and instagram)!. thank you very much!
have a question:

i have up to 300 Euro pro month for fields to give, have almost 200 audios. I have no idea what i should buy this month. i have mythic, minor blueprint of power, all the goodies for parasites/ enteties/ aura/shielding. and the question is: blueprint of life or plasma skin (as i read is not for the hole body)…i want to make a good decision for this month. the reason why i ask as a kid would do, is that up late i have lots of chores, in my work every person uses me 100% and feel powerless to decide…or perhaps you could give me ideas for other fields…

i am in a give up mode alittle but would listen happily to any advice from you for this occasion. really dont want to do something stupid and have to wait one more month…(cant help it to be a kid today)…but my enviroment doesnt allow me other way for the moment!
thank youuuu!!!

3 Likes

I know you’re asking someone else but I feel inspired to chime in. Given these comments:

Have you looked at this like The Unbreakable or the Knight/Warrior Mindset?

Or, in my experience, when I’m not really thrilled by the choices before me, that’s a good indicator that I’m not yet ready to make my purchase. As a popular speaker in my country says, “If it’s not a 'Hell, yes!,” then it’s a 'Hell, no!."

2 Likes

Thank you for the very pollite and very wise answer!.

From the expensive Stuff I have everything not nft without the blueprint of life and the plasmaglass, wanted to buy the plasma field with the three audios, but it is not avaliable… .

I use the armor, the light, the navigator, sword of the righteous… the cord cutter… the problem is in the place where i live in…you are right of course…about the hell no…and so…

the rule here is:

the more powerful and healthy i become here the more help is required from me (speaking of amount of work to do, chores).

The attacks from others stop when i use the above fields and then is all victim mode from them…and i because of welll, because i can make it thanks to the blessed fields of dream/ sapien … I do the work.

will try in one loong sentence:

I was very ill from an age of 32-22 Years (skin,joints,bloodvessels, repr. systtem, Brain…), was under the boot of everyone around me, wasnot and amnot loved, outside was a polluted hell, then went to Enegry awakening course, then began to clear all the shit up using everything i can (my gudes, my gut, sapien, my pain)

now nobody wants to connect with me when they do is to suck up energy from me. i am healthier and alone with people/bodies arround me. and outside the others do everything impossible to repollute what i clear.

thank you for your patientce to read that stuff.

update: i am laughing wit tears right now… have forgotten that the smallest things it seems helped me allway the most. i am speaking of the newest audio from sapien: just the knies!!!

7 Likes

Def get BoLife.

Thats a must.

And for what you described up there either self respect or torus weaved respect or both they are not expensive.

2 Likes

thank you!! have them both, have forgotten them, will use them! thanks a million Luna!

3 Likes

Is it ok to use the Kinetic Quasi Crystal field instead of the Torsion Field? If not, is there a replacement field for Torsion? :pray:

Did you and torsion get into a fight or something?

6 Likes

I used to use Torsion a lot more when it came out. I found myself not being drawn to it as much anymore. It’s still a really great field. As far as a “replacement” goes, I don’t know if there’s a comparable field for what it actually does. Someone else in the forum might be able to direct you somewhere :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I finally have gotten this one too thanks to the many amazing and helpful testimonials from @anon51280824 :hugs:

Looks like a major booster that I have overlooked and something to really shorten my infnite long playlist.

@anon51280824
Do I understand correct that this here will add the Quasi Crystal effects on my torus and this in a kinetic way, while Major BoL will add the Quasi Crystal effects on my actual energy body? Thanks in advance.

16 Likes

Congratulations! And i would have never thought you didnt have this one yet!! Its a game changer for real

Whole body

The “other energy bodies” now youll see even more power released and connected when using MBoP

Have fun!!

3 Likes

It depends what you want to use either for

The Torsion field is like Plasma Light Beach in the sense that its the original, raw, energy/effect

And then all the others that have come out after them, have them in the mix or as the base to create a certain specific effect. Or effects

they are on their own like Primers and then also Boosters, so can be used when you want to listen to other fields that dont contain them.

Or when you just want to Prime your body while charging it with a raw clear clean and powerful energy.

So can you replace it when using KQ, yes. But then if youve followed my advice, you can use the original Torsion to your stacks on the days you are not playing KQ if you want

7 Likes

Thank you :v:

3 Likes