Kinetic Quasi Crystal

My current stacks have everything i can handle: plasma field in the form of plasmatron, and the crystal fields and charger. i dont use the normal plasma and normal orgon accumulator since i bought the plasmatron. i use alot of the grounding from dreemseeds.

I use the ojas and the plasmafied mitochondria before i use the plasmatron (in the topic for the integraton was suggested to use them so). actually the other day i had used the plasmatron stack and then used the mythic combo. I felt a different effect from the Detoxed plasmatron life (it was no overcharging, it did other stuff…as said detox…)…same for BoL…and o my do i use torsion and cosmo with the plasmatron. have no probs. and i do need them.

The kinetic Quasi works also afterwards…for example you ve listened to stuff and then use it.
I speak from experience because today i started with stuff for clearing negativity because of need (was under attack) and then when the things chilled i used the crystal…

The Sapien fields are made to serve every goal…somethimes one cannot start with what is right but with what is needed and then continue the routine.

9 Likes

No, I’m not a patreon member so I don’t have Torsion but I do have KQC :white_heart:

2 Likes

Now you have both :smirk:

7 Likes

So in the description it says chromium. They meant copper right? Just want to know if I still am to listen to copper separately

4 Likes

Just listened for the first time…it’s making me cry and my heart aches…

3 Likes

Is a possible reason people can not see results beacuse their energy system lose that engery quickly? Is that a thing. @Maoshan_Wanderer what do you think?

Because if so then I think this field could help.
Just got the field and was just curious.

8 Likes

You mean the energy is not assimilated? Quite possible.

8 Likes

I don’t really know how it all works. But captain is talking about the effects of the KQC audio and he mentions that the field helps the body not lose the engery of the field.

Sammy was also talking (in a different thread) and was mentioning how its hard for people who are depressed and low vibration to get effects form the audios. (Not 100% sure he said that but some think very close correct me if am wrong)
So i was wondering could it be the case that people lose the energy of the fields too quickly and so its not integrated into their system. so they dont get results from fields

Is that a thing?
Essentially what I think am trying to say is. Does years of hatred corrupt the energy system?

10 Likes

Absolutely does…

13 Likes

Am I turning crazy or does this make time go fast?

5 Likes

I wonder if there are 3rd, 4th, 5th (etc.) options available to you?

(FWIW, I have not encountered that with this field.)

I feel the same, l wish to have this reversed and make time feel slower.

4 Likes

Slow Down the Perception of Time

9 Likes

pay attention to the Chakra Clearing series.

3 Likes

Thanks @Alex & @estambul l’ll work on both

3 Likes

Hello everyone , I’m new !

I’m dealing with some strange group of young people whom sometimes have completely black eyes and are on my back last 10 years…
Anyhow …had many physic attacks and different spell on me and my family.

Was brutally abused a lot .

But …found Sapien and slowly life is getting in better state …

Question;
would Kinetic quasi Crystal theoretically help in body defense / protection from spirit attacks and psysic attacks and general bad intentions because of it’s shield in and out of body ?

Thank you ! :hibiscus::dizzy:

7 Likes

Hey Andromeda! Welcome to the family :)

I think, this would be a better option for you

I do think quasi crystal will help as well, but black mirrored stone shield is more targeted as being a shield, perhaps try them both together for a great alchemical combination :)

7 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod thank you ! :hibiscus:

The black mirrored stone shielding I’m using it , great idea I will combine them as Im looking for the ultimate combo …to finally restore body mind life ! :dizzy::hibiscus: Thank you!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You could also keep an eye on this. Not available just yet but could be useful.

3 Likes

Hi, Andromeda! welcome pastel circle

5 Likes