Kinetic Quasi Crystal

What about stacks guys? Daily listening or once every 2 days

1 Like

I personally listen to this field every morning and find no issues with overwhelm and I play fields nearly the whole day and night literally.

You are talking about overwhelm and you have just started looping a lot of brain fields I’ve seen maybe that’s what’s causing you the issues here

6 Likes

This does contain all the listed mono atomics, right?

4 Likes

I recently just played KQC twice while scaling back my brain fields back to once a day since I don’t want to get overwhelmed. I’m doing it again this week just to be safe before playing the brain fields twice then I’ll rinse and repeat this process until I can get back to playing brain fields thrice a day. (Don’t want to get my brain heavy again while Proactive in loop and finishing MM then Brain Dancer in another Bluetooth speaker)

Its just me since I’m not in a hurry to grind and at the same time I’d like to get the feel for it if I can take it. Probably you can scale it back for the meantime just to make sure not to get overwhelmed again, but if you feel you can do more loops after you played KQC once for a few days or so, then do it.

4 Likes

Yeah im cooked right now i looped brain fields all day with kqc :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Nerve Inflammation Help (Antioxidant targeted)

This feels amazing try it

6 Likes

how long does the boost last? if i play it at 7 am will the boost last until 9pm?

1 Like

thanks that helped loads 3

2 Likes

In addition to all the great effects described, this could help crystallize the chakras?, I feel that would make it a very OP field and an immediate purchase

3 Likes

Right

2 Likes

I feel like a crystallized kaleidoscope inside so i guess so lol

4 Likes

This mini review is fresh off the oven because I just bought this, finally. It has been on my Sapien Medicine shopping list forever and a day!

Ok, so it has been very hot in my country considering it’s only the end of May. Too hot for a wonderbread white sun dodger such as myself. It’s humid, it’s nasty, it robs me of my energy. I played this once (ONCE!) and felt in real time how my skin started to cool off. Insane but much, much appreciated :heart:

15 Likes

Is it true that playing this enhances any other fields you listen to throughout the day?

4 Likes

Yes, it does seem to have that effect. Some report feeling it as a booster, I feel it more as an effect stabilizer/extender; the fields played after it seem to linger long after they stop playing without me having to play them again and again. Additionally, there’s a sense of order (stabilizer) to any number of disparate fields - my energetic system doesn’t seem like it’s a chaotic mess of a traffic jam as much as a multi-lane highway. The traffic is on the road longer and it’s well ordered.

12 Likes

This is my take on how it works

5 Likes

Is the implementation of MState Gold and Silver here, in any way, functionally different than the standalone release?

Asking to see if I need both KQC and MGaS in the same stack.

2 Likes

The song is so underrated! I’m a sucker for piano related music and I wish I can listen to this forever. The energy feels super powerful and it really holds and amplifies your other energy fields for a while.

Tested with some of my healing fields and I felt them for an entire day. I only play 1x for all of them.

5 Likes

@anon73693188 you are absolutely right, this field has a slightly cooling factor for our bodies, today we are having a very hot temperature, 38° and this is keeping me quite confortable without AC!

9 Likes

I have started using this, I am on the 7th day and feeling in my head that my stack is somehow too much on me.
So I lower my loops from two to one.

But wanna ask about something else.
If I am already doing only one loop for every field in my stack and I introduce a new one, should the new one treat just with one loop, or should I loop it more a few days until it is fully integrated into my aura/energetic structures?

3 Likes

idk what others do but for me if i introduced a new field to my aura i list it first before for 30-mins to 1 hour to get the feeling then after many hours ill add it to my stack and put it in single loop

1 Like