Kinetic Quasi Crystal

uhm wich is first torsion or kqc?

2 Likes

torsion

2 Likes

Ok so hereā€™s the deal with this field.
Not only the fields work better due to the Mstate cocktail infused in your energy system, but KQC ā€œholdsā€ everything down inside a dense layer of energy inside and outside your being.
This means, the energy is better integrated and does not leak (or pour) outside as easily.
So, everything gets processed more intelligently and this is the reason you need fewer loops.
Itā€™s basically a sort of booster (since everything works ā€œa little fasterā€ thanks to the mstates) but more importantly a stabilizer and integrator thanks to the insulation it provides. :ok_hand:

21 Likes

Is it better to use it in the morning as soon as you wake up or later in the afternoon?
For example, if brain fields are listened to during the day, should this be listened to later?

1 Like

Whenever you want, I use it at least I times.

I use it before the many stacks that I have and later, like 6-12 hours later, to integrate all the fields that Iā€™ve been listening to and the next ones better.

4 Likes

Long time no see, how are you doing!

2 Likes

Hello. :wave:
Thank You for asking.

I took a break from the forum to properly focus on myself and Iā€™m Better and I have more clarity. Iā€™ve used fields and started with yogic exercises again and a healthier lifestyle (a little bit healthier).

In rest, not much has changed in my life.

How are you, my friend?

Howā€™s it going?

2 Likes

I used it once this morning as soon as I woke up just once because I thought it would have overwhelming effects, but no effect at all; Iā€™ll try again tomorrow leaving less time between this and the stack.
When you play it do you do it 1x?

1 Like

Yes, x1, but Iā€™ve looped it too, sometimes.
It all depends on your energy, how receptive you are to fields, etc.

Only you can find the correct way to use the field.

I would guess that yoga or meditation and anything chakras related is good, for better results (with any field).

Also, I guess you can only tell if a field has physical effects, at least that way you can try and see how it goes (for example, if I play KQC before HGF or any allergy field, the effects are stronger).

And if you are searching for feeling the fields, not everyone feels them, effects is all that matters.

2 Likes

Life is good, bit hectic in the last month, but itā€™s converging towards a more relaxed time. So overall everything itā€™s smooth.

Iā€™m happy that you find perhaps more clarity and you are walking a physically healthier path.

Keep it strong :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Thank You, Brother. :pray:
All The Best for You as well.

2 Likes

I never dream ever, and this field seems to give me very deep, vivid dreams, whenever I doze off before I play the next part of my playlist. So on top of field booster and crystal benefits, it gives vivid dreams also.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s interestingā€¦

Iā€™ve played this for a few days now after basically neglecting it for months lol

My dreams have been VIVID since I started playing this

2 Likes

Fascinating expriences with this.

Just the catalyst I needed to speed things up a little.

6 Likes

i had the most intensely vivid dream last night after buying it yesterday

4 Likes

i can immediately feel how powerful this is. extremely soothing.

3 Likes

Hi all can anyone please help me I brought Kinetic Quasi of gumroad and I canā€™t find the nft to download I can Download the

3 Likes

Welcome.

The audios on gumroad are not NFTs. But you should be able to find a download button after you hit the ā€œView Contentā€ button.

5 Likes

Thank you Noesis_1 for letting me know I have already download the mp3 file I thought it also came with a nft to download

3 Likes

NFTs are in their own category. They would be like the things at the Sapien Shop. They are connected to blockchain technology. There are NFTs that have images and audios that can be downloaded, but you technically donā€™t download NFTs (they get transferred on a blockchain).

It might be helpful to check some information about it

5 Likes