Knight/warrior mindset

Well I’m really impressed with that one. I could feel effects at the first second of listening lul. I kinda underestimated it first tho.(before getting) I thought I’d easily replace it with other fields. But my thoughts changed after first use. I’m surprised why it’s so cheap tho. I encountered some people who thought it’s bit expensive … But it’s worth lot more than the asking price. I think it will give profound effects in few days. Even in description it’s stated… Let me know your experience. And lastly have mercy in our wallets lul cuz many of us are having hard time keeping up with these amazing fields and I’m confused which I should use and which not. Also I’d definitely route for this one and suggest every people who are suffering from insecurity and introverted nature. And I think it can replace any confidence related field.

23 Likes

To have mercy on our wallets :smile:

9 Likes

Lul probably. But it’s insane how fast he is making these good quality fields. He must be bored like us in quarantine probably but good for us tbh :joy:

6 Likes

Yeah, man. We are receiving all the gifts before the Christmas.

2 Likes

Yah. I’ve been watching him for years but never saw him being on fire like this before.

5 Likes

Nope, he’s raising a host of spiritual fighters, just for these moments of uncertainty :+1:

12 Likes

For reals man. Mad appreciation for @Captain_Nemo Man’s coming out with bangers after bangers. Lots of love and respect Cap

5 Likes

This was my initial thought.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s related to this field, but I’ve been looping this and I seem to have more willpower to study. I literally have studied at least 8 hours since this was released yesterday. Obviously something that I’m interested on of course.

17 Likes

Knights do have extra willpower

(yes that’s part of it)

40 Likes

Hey cap, I noticed you’re saying “compound effects” on this audio and soul restoration series have you come across a new method to allow for this? If so are all the new audios using this method of compounding effects?

2 Likes

Why?

Because some would say they aren’t able to concentrate for that one. Explaining that it was something you’re interested in helps them see it’s not about forcing something but more about increasing your willpower to achieve a goal.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think a knight would tolerate doing something he doesn’t like/not in his goals anyways. Unless it’s for others or his own greatest good. I feel like the field has a very strong glory aspect, I’m finding it hard taking a rest without feeling in my mind like I’m being unproductive.

7 Likes

I haven’t bought any fields yet from Teespring but I am a member of Sapien’s Patreon. I must admit I’m very tempted to make this my first purchase.

3 Likes

All of them are worth buying…I’d suggest to get them later when you can.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m istening to the latest album, fingers crossed I can afford them all soon. Bought the Knight as a treat for myself :smile:

4 Likes

Good luck

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo is there a love / heart component in there somewhere? Amongst other things it’s what I’ve been receiving… something like a warrior does what he or she does from the heart, for the love of someone, something, some ideal.

And also maybe a “take heart” element?

@SammyG could you share anything here?

9 Likes

the real white knight

2 Likes