Kōritsudō 効率道 (The Path of Efficiency)

Exactly what it is :muscle:t4:

Now I understand the implications this field can have on one’s life, what a field it is really, and it’s been less than 2 days since having it

This basically is the “advanced” version of Best Path, more brain based/subconscious based

18 Likes

would this help me find my purpose in life? or would it be better to find my purpose first then get this?

right now im just coasting through life. working dead end up job, exercisin and readin

4 Likes

I’d think so, it puts your brain on the best path

Maybe @Dr_Manhattan can answer your question

3 Likes

Great review. Does it also give you a push of motivation to get there similar to proactive brain, or just show you the path?

Genuinely interested in getting this.

4 Likes

I guess this? Not too sure man, just gotta go with the flow honestly

2 Likes

Check out
The Arkane Potion of Awakening!

4 Likes

It does way more than proactive…removes all perceived mental hurdles/pain towards execution of actions to reach your goals…makes you consistent and efficient.

Been using for about 2 weeks now and following the brainiac spamming protocol

15 Likes

This + Architect of Reality = best life and achieve all of your goals stack?

7 Likes

Quite possibly lol

3 Likes

How’s it going with this one people

4 Likes

It’s been alright so far. It’s most certainly helped me make more wiser decisions / choices I think. Though I haven’t used it a lot. How about yourself? Would love to hear your views and a detailed review :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m curious about maintaining this level of performance throughout the day. Have you noticed any changes in your energy compared to before you started listening?

3 Likes

Interesting thing about this field is I don’t really feel anything from it, but realize later how quick, smooth, and beneficial decisions were.

6 Likes

Just the day I bought Kōritsudō, I came across this image again that I relate a lot to these concepts. It’s in Spanish, and it’s about impeccability and energy saving, relating to the books of Carlos Castaneda and the teachings of Don Juan

5 Likes

So I used google translate to read this :-) but I see what you mean, thank you

1 Like

Yes there are shifts:

• My eating changed
  • emotional energies balanced
  • Lesser inner chatter - sorted decision making of day-to-day aspects
14 Likes

Is that the best product when we have different projects to do during the day/week and be able to handle all swiftly? Some people I know have two companies and do extra charity work all within a week while I am struggling with just doing one task lol.

4 Likes

Yes, I think it is!

4 Likes

Seems nice but 620USD :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Consider evaluating the value of this field beyond its price tag by examining the potential long-term benefits. First, think about the productivity gains it promises. If you’re able to achieve your goals more quickly and with less effort, how much time and energy might that save you over a year? Could this lead to more opportunities or even higher earnings due to increased efficiency?

assess the potential for improved well-being. By compartmentalizing your activities and maintaining focus, you might reduce stress and burnout. What impact could this have on your overall happiness and health? Would it be worth paying more upfront if it means fewer health issues or a more balanced life in the future?

Think critically about the value of competitive advantage. In today’s fast-paced world, staying ahead can be crucial. Could the benefits of Kōritsudō give you an edge that might otherwise be difficult to achieve?

25 Likes