Kōritsudō 効率道 (The Path of Efficiency)

It does way more than proactive…removes all perceived mental hurdles/pain towards execution of actions to reach your goals…makes you consistent and efficient.

Been using for about 2 weeks now and following the brainiac spamming protocol

15 Likes

This + Architect of Reality = best life and achieve all of your goals stack?

7 Likes

Quite possibly lol

3 Likes

How’s it going with this one people

4 Likes

It’s been alright so far. It’s most certainly helped me make more wiser decisions / choices I think. Though I haven’t used it a lot. How about yourself? Would love to hear your views and a detailed review :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m curious about maintaining this level of performance throughout the day. Have you noticed any changes in your energy compared to before you started listening?

3 Likes

Interesting thing about this field is I don’t really feel anything from it, but realize later how quick, smooth, and beneficial decisions were.

6 Likes

Just the day I bought Kōritsudō, I came across this image again that I relate a lot to these concepts. It’s in Spanish, and it’s about impeccability and energy saving, relating to the books of Carlos Castaneda and the teachings of Don Juan

5 Likes

So I used google translate to read this :-) but I see what you mean, thank you

1 Like

Yes there are shifts:

• My eating changed
  • emotional energies balanced
  • Lesser inner chatter - sorted decision making of day-to-day aspects
14 Likes

Is that the best product when we have different projects to do during the day/week and be able to handle all swiftly? Some people I know have two companies and do extra charity work all within a week while I am struggling with just doing one task lol.

4 Likes

Yes, I think it is!

4 Likes

Seems nice but 620USD :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Consider evaluating the value of this field beyond its price tag by examining the potential long-term benefits. First, think about the productivity gains it promises. If you’re able to achieve your goals more quickly and with less effort, how much time and energy might that save you over a year? Could this lead to more opportunities or even higher earnings due to increased efficiency?

assess the potential for improved well-being. By compartmentalizing your activities and maintaining focus, you might reduce stress and burnout. What impact could this have on your overall happiness and health? Would it be worth paying more upfront if it means fewer health issues or a more balanced life in the future?

Think critically about the value of competitive advantage. In today’s fast-paced world, staying ahead can be crucial. Could the benefits of Kōritsudō give you an edge that might otherwise be difficult to achieve?

25 Likes

Thats the thought process i had when buying this, but i still cant quite picture or think of the details or see the bigger picture of what the outcome of constant use of this could be. Im 20 hrs in and im still not quite Sure what to make of this. This is not criticism ofc just my Personal, view, though i think time will show what benefits we can truly reap with this one.

5 Likes

Alchemical Revision of Wealth

3 Likes

it’s completely valid to feel uncertain even after investing time into something new, especially when it promises long-term benefits. It’s not uncommon to question fields such as these when the outcomes aren’t immediately apparent.

At 20 hours in, have you noticed any small changes in how you approach tasks? For example, are you finding it easier to switch between activities or to focus on what’s most important? These subtle shifts can be early signs that the method is starting to integrate into your routine, even if the changes aren’t yet dramatic.

Over the next few weeks, pay attention to patterns in your productivity and well-being. Are you experiencing less downtime between tasks?

Imagine where you want to be in six months or a year. How do you think Kōritsudō could help you achieve that?

It’s important to regularly assess whether the benefits are aligning with your expectations.

9 Likes

There was a day where i was exhausted after work but still wanted to exercise. Laid down and didnt do nothing. Suddenly images popped up in my head where i was exercising and i started to make a fitting plan which was efficient enough to stimulate muscle growth, easy to execute, and not whipe me out completely. Never happened before. Either i trained when i was full of energy or not at all. This was different. So yes with intentional thinking behind it, it definetely Shows first small results.

All in a few minutes of time frame, i just put fitting exercises with reps and Sets together which was optimal in terms of energy, recovery, stimulating growth and did not take too much willpower

16 Likes

This field is actually overpowered, too broken lmao. I should have bought this instantly when it came out!

Used it for the first time for two hours and 3 boosters from the Artemis series, I am literally gliding through tasks, it’s also my first day! I can only imagine the impact it will have for my life, this is actually pretty cheap for what you are getting.

Also what I noticed is the wiring of this field is extremely gentle, no pressure whatsoever, even with all the boosters I am using, but the way I changed and how I became 10 times more productive becomes very hard not to notice that it is from this field.

It’s also perfect if you want to get rich and have a business, I can’t emphasise how good this actually is, highly recommend!

27 Likes

Yeah this product could also be doing that If your brain can find solutions quickly to what bothers you. Or if you know you can solve anything that life throws at you later.

3 Likes