Kubera's Blessing Revisited

I agree…
I listened to it in the evening, I chose not to start the nightly stack after because I could feel the energy / field still working on me (or integrating, whatever :D).
There is no point in looping these new audios, in my opinion.

15 Likes

Haha c’mon

2 Likes

i have a doubt , is it considered stealing if i download new movies from torrent websites?
sorry for this dumb question hehehe

4 Likes

Lol that reminds me of this classic

In my opinion downloading a movie won’t mess up the effects of this field :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Yes, it is IMHO.
Just because many people do it, doesn’t mean it isn’t stealing. (Downloading new movies from torrent sites)

However I dont know if it will impact the effects from listening to “Kubera’s Blessing”

4 Likes

Illegally downloading new movies from torrent sites?

1 Like

I don’t care to go into ethics and regulations, this is why I said i don’t think it messes up the effects of the field.

5 Likes

Information piracy is NOT stealing, period.

Imperialistic mindsets have replaced common sense and freedom.

That doesn’t mean you can’t/shouldn’t support creators, but the two things are not the same, they are not even on similar fractals.

10 Likes

I haven’t seen you in a long time, man, I hope you’re doing great!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

7 Likes

What have been your experiences so far with Kubera’s Blessings?

I have not noticed anything yet. I usually listen to each twice, every other day or so

2 Likes

I have had some nice synchronicities pushing me towards a certain field (professionally). But I’ve only listened like x2 so far :sweat_smile:
I want to copy the stack from Maoshan (in one of the yagna topics) and play it 1x a week with this one included if I can… I find it quite intense.

6 Likes

you won the giveaway, didn’t you?

4 Likes

Haha yes that’s true, but for some reason Im crediting luck and probability for that one, as i looped it about 4-5x before the giveaway started

9 Likes

instructions say

try 3 times for each and observe

1 Like

The only reason I am playing this one regularly is to be able to afford Captain’s fields :sweat_smile:

So far no spontaneous manifestation, except some calls to sell some of my stuff (ex: Divine Balance).
Whenever I play it though this is strong and installing an ineffable energy.

It feels it prepares the field for when the time will be right, according to my specific BPiL.

11 Likes

Listened to both audios 3x today, and got an email while listening for my first commercial audition paying $4k ;)
Haven’t auditioned yet, so who knows what will happen, these things are hard to get. But it’s nice to see!

27 Likes

How is everyone going with this field?

Any reviews?

Just trying to revive this thread because it is an interesting audio.

2 Likes

It is? You got me interested!

What’s been your experience, that makes it interesting for you?

I don’t have the audio. But the concept is interesting.

1 Like