Last update about trying to reverse any changes I have done and regretted and final message

My comment was not aimed at you.

I would like to know what is the point of this post :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Sapien already said this that everything has a price if you want your effects at least for his method you got to give your love. I understood by this he works by giving lush. But this is a general opnion for everyone.

What made me personally think this is that his booster acted like a filter that unintendedly affected every energy work I made into wrong results. I has never incompatible in the first place, by hearing this booster and also frequency defense I got incompatible it every energy work.

Your original body that you were born it will be changed into something wrong and not working especially the fragile mind that its difficult to say what is wrong or right to do to change it like using a evil love frequency when some things dont need love but some of everything, it’s sickening and evil.

In the last two paragraphs.

Im still trying to understand what is the purpose of this post?

In fact what is the purpose of creating a new post every so often? Itd be easier to just comment under the same one so ppl can read the whole thing.

But what are you looking for now?

More advice?

Or just make a very personal and generalized statement based on your own experience?

Please clarify so we can find a solution instead of back and forth all day going no where.

5 Likes

Listen, I feel for you but at this point I think you’re becoming one of those people who have become paranoid and insisting on something being wrong with them. I have seen this same pattern before numerous times already.

Someone gets experimental and dabbles in too many energy things at once. Then, their brain becomes scrambled eggs from too much energy or too much of a mixture of different energies. They think they’ve become cursed or that the energies are outright malicious, so they go on a search to correct this malady and trying many different clearing methods, but it doesn’t seem to work. Due to this, they believe that they are broken forever and cannot be fixed. But here’s the kicker: they were never broken to begin with. They just simply got into their own heads too much with psychosomatic and placebo induced symptoms.

What I think the best thing for you to do is, take a break from all energy related things in general. Just be with yourself, without any energy. Make yourself forget about your problems, even if that’s hard to do. You might just realize that you have been fine this entire time and were worrying for no reason

8 Likes

Are months often? My last post was in june of the past year.

Your patterns are just your confusion not one thing is equal to another by only one thing that contains it. I suggest you get out of this forum before you confuse figure of speech to dumb academic category.

Sins, unforgivable, what are they lol? I expected better from you Sorcery!!

Also, it would always help if people say “Quadible (or X, Y, Z) did not work for me and I had a bad experience”. Our experience is ours and unique and no one should deny anyone else’s experience.

But to generalize one’s subjective experience to term a certain person “evil”, a pretty strong word at that, is totally avoidable. Do realize that some of these creators make a livelihood through fields/YT (a lot of which is offered free) and calling them “evil” based on subjective experience is totally unfair (even in the case of charlatans with “Hollywood A-Lister” clients :rofl:)

20 Likes

Thing about the subliminal/energy work world on youtube is that the individual experience is very personal and often, people try to equate their experience to everyone else. And often due to lack of awareness, they don’t really know the root of an issue that arises when listening to audios.

Sometimes, they already had an issue or some complex and after listening to an audio, they feel their issue more and then blame the audio. And in many cases, someone doesn’t even have an issue and creates one in their head. That underlying energy of insecurity finding the next thing to be insecure about.

And then you have people who overlisten to audios and then fry their nervous systems and blame the audios for that. And then there are some people that are perhaps incompatible with audios and keep listening to them even after their body doesn’t click with them.

Then, there are people who get the effects they wanted from a field and then change their mind and want to reverse it.

And what people have to do in many of these cases is take responsibility for themselves.

And reversing sub results… I’ve never fully understood this. I get why someone might want to reverse a change they made but this isn’t like the sims or some rpg game where you can just undo a change you made to your character. When you choose to change your body and get the result you sought, the result is generally permanent. Bodily changes aren’t something you can just undo with a subliminal that says ‘subliminal reversal’.

It would have to be a very specific formula for the person whose body changed in some way. A general reversal audio isn’t taking into account every change possible in a person’s body.

What I do recognize is that there are probably a few cases where it is possible some people are so sensitive that listening to an audio once or twice messes with their nervous system. No different than having an adverse reaction to some medication you didn’t know you were allergic to. In this case, certain effects in your body might cause your body in specific more discomfort than usual. This is clearly an incompatibility. And when you feel something like this… don’t listen. Stop listening.

Some people literally would just keep listening to the audio even though their body is telling them that this doesn’t work well with their body’s chemistry. Ans then after still listening to the audio for some time, they get some permanent negative effects.

Our fields are not going to change your body’s chemistry after one listen. That is not how this works. So listen to how your body reacts. Be aware. And take this stuff seriously as it actually works. If you decide to make some bodily changes with our fields, make sure you want them. Don’t just do it just to do it and then think ‘oh no, I don’t actually want this.’ This isn’t a video game.

All this being said, I’m not sure what the point of this thread is either.

32 Likes

We are all God, so the unforgivable sin is the sin against the holy spirit is the corruption (including by lies and slander) of the truth of another divine being by your own faulty judgmental observation.

“… there is an unpardonable sin, and I do not say that you should pray for it.”

Thank you this answer is much detailed.

1 Like

Yes it’s true that there are people who can interact it energies that way but I’m sure that you know like me It’s difficult to divide the scammers from good people. Still I think someday if I find one I will try but there are much things to remember and try. For now I will leave things to time it made me feel my mind alive at least, before it was dead like I said.

1 Like

Read.

:point_up_2:

8 Likes

While there are some other members whom create their own threads to indicate how superior they are or there are some other members whom advertise their products while we don’t know who they are, please don’t be strict on this person. Now this person with so many problems has created his own thread. This thread could be at least considered as a record so new members who join this community in the future won’t make the same mistakes.

@fool_of_a_man I hope you get better soon however I’d like to tell you that all of us consider
our feelings and health condition whenever we listen to a certain field. For example I had listened to the first version of anticancer for 4 months, but I decided to not continue listening to this field because the sound of explosion really bothered me as I was born at war era. However this field was so useful for many others. I myself have received many recommendations, I’ve asked some questions in contrast. I’ve received the answer of part of my questions and in contrast some of my questions were unanswered. So when I’m not certain about using a field I won’t listen to that field or I won’t invest money on buying that field. I simply put it for another time, maybe in the future I buy X or Y fields. So when you have doubts about using a field simply don’t choose it.

And please be fair. Captain himself already had sent you a long message. :point_down:

Listen I know you seem to believe other things
but these fields affect your body, by chemical and biological process.
to state that I should make a field to clear results, means that you think there is some other effect taking place. If you slice open your arm, and it heals, you will likely bare the effects of that. You can help reduce the effects with something to diminish scar tissue perhaps, but a lot of the effects will remain.
Do you understand my logic?
I don’t understand how you wish to make a all encompassing field to revert your body in multiple cellular ways to another function.
What exactly is the problem and how do you wish to treat it.
That is what you need to focus on. Not this idea you think is going on.
These aren’t subliminals not ‘programmed energy’
It is direct processes inside your body.
That is the truth of it.
Not who believes in angels or aliens and if that is rubbish or not.
(from your deleted posts)
You keep asking this over and over without any idea of the process but something else that you think is happening.

Any way, please don’t live with a feeling that you are a victim. Look at the meaning of your account name. You’re not even fair with yourself. You are more powerful than what you think and this is not the end. Read this book “becoming supernatual” by Joe Dispenza. If you don’t want to listen to any other morphic fields or subliminals, you should try to find other solutions for this problem. Each one of us have our own issues. I don’t have peace of mind at my own house let alone at my country and few days ago I was crying because of misbehavior of my doctor. So should I kill myself or stop trying to help myself? Please stand on your own feet and never lose your hope.

6 Likes

Hello , how can I make sure I do not over listen audios ? I already listen to 14 daily (about 5 each) some of them

1 Like

Just listen to your own body.
Sammy already gave an answer in this thread, here:

1 Like