Let's compliment each other

This whole thread reminds me of this

We obviously are not doing it because someone specifically did something wrong, but the outcome can be felt in the ambience for sure.

I guess the “Attract Your Tribe” is getting us closer :grinning: by first appreciating each other and reminding ourselves through others that there is good in us that is always seen and causes a positive impact but we not always notice it, some where even shocked they were mentioned or are seen.
It feels great. Thank you @Allurre and @Lanos that made a post like this as well last year.

We should do it more often, or if we see someone is falling down we should “gather around that person” and remind them why they are valuable everywhere and here in the forum. :purple_heart:

15 Likes

@anon73693188 :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Oh look angels agree lol

6 Likes

5 Likes

Wow :exploding_head:

This tribe managed to integrate a really advanced spiritual concept into their society.

Huge respect for this, given the circumstances we have here on physical earth!

2 Likes

I remember when I used to spam Ego Dissolution and would go out in the streets, people could cut me off on the boardwalk and I just didn´t give a fuck. If one doesn´t care about status or boundaries etc. fine, but in most current human environments, this isn´t really sustainable.

I´d assume that this concept can currently only be manifested in a limited circle of highly evolved indiviudals, who also have the financial resources and societal influence to back it up.

Old money style + the positive spiritual concepts.

It´s interesting that both concepts are so often presented as opposites.

3 Likes

Just realized my compliments to @Drift , @Josh , @anon73693188 and @SorcerySupreme and the Brain Guild somehow got lost when I split my post in two posts last time because I couldn’t mention more than 10 people. Luckily I saved all my texts in my notes :partying_face:

@anon73693188 Award: „The Healer“

Thanks to you I learned so much about optimizing my stacks, about healing my family and friends, and also about being more compassionate. Just yesterday I sent a friend healing and he started to feel better the same day. Without your comprehensive post about sending healing, I would have never learned to send healing myself the way I do now. You also got me more into learning about crystals and their healing powers. Thanks to all of that I just associate with you this warm, loving, healing energy, Luna. You better always know how special you are to me. A big thank you for all the knowledge you share with us.

@Drift Award: „The Cutie“ aka „Ikemen“

Because you are just a cutie! And you radiate Ikemen-vibes. When I see your „xD“ it always makes me grin. I have to confess, I low key search the forum for your comments every week lol I guess I‘m one of your biggest fans here :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@Josh Award: The Crush

Even if you don’t know Josh, you know Josh. Why? Because we all secretly have a crush on Josh. He helps us become smarter, stronger, and more handsome. Thanks to some Josh-advice about workout fields I accidentally tricked people into believing I do calisthenics.

@SorcerySupreme Award: „The Magician“

Love all the service you offer for free, especially with Septarion. Thank you so much for that! That must take a lot of effort and energy! I also find your input in the forum amazing, especially on how to work better with servitors and the intention repeater so helpful. Thank you for continually contributing your knowledge and skills to our community.

The Brain Guild Award: “Freakin Geniuses”

Guys, I’m a lurker in your Brain Guild thread. It’s not always easy to follow your posts because I’m not on the same level but I just want to compliment you all for your insane dedication. If there is one group in the forum that knows how to go all in, loop fields for hours and hours, post about their progress, discuss different approaches, share your their knowledge and sprinkle humor into their conversations - it is you guys!!! @Dr_Manhattan, Jojo, @anon26800771, and all others!

8 Likes

@Siria

Award ," Spiritual honeybadger "
You dived into world od fields, servitors, magic without any fear or limited bieliefs.:sweat_smile:
I admire your courage, bielief in yourself and all your amazinig achievments.:dizzy:
You use all the tools so well girl. I learn from You evetytime You post about your methods.

Honeybadger is my favorite animal . Succes after succes.:clinking_glasses: If shit happens. Ok it happened.i’ll go on :rofl:
Honeybadger dosent give a fu*k :kissing_heart:

putois-carmaux

7 Likes

@SorcerySupreme
Award " Leader of a pack" of wild fierce Animals .

Few days ago i saw a short clip about pack of wolves. It was amazinig. The stategy, rules how important and hidden actually the Leader is .

I thought of You.

Your love for nature,amimals, beings is something to admire, something to look for.
Something so primal an beautyfull.
You are one of the kind

Not everbody knows but @SorcerySupreme and @Star helped to save my dog and cat . They are alive and well thanks to You.

Thank You for being such a good friend and protector.

8 Likes

Glad to be able to be of help for them :pray:t2:

4 Likes

That makes me so happy! Its such a great way to help others.

Just remember to always make sure the x person you want to help knows, and accepts, so you respect the free will when we do it without their knowledge (and specially if we say something like “i wont tell them because i know for sure they would say no, they dont believe in this or think is wrong etc”) because if we push against that we add karma to us 😵‍💫

Sometimes the “patient” is a child, a pet, someone that is in a coma or cant talk or understand etc then we can help them but you kinda send a prayer or a disclaimer lol to the universal laws to heal strictly if whatever the person has is something that was fully acquired by just the way or circumstances theyve lived in. NOT if the illness is something that the person or their family has to go through without extra help for a karmatic lesson that is necessary for their growth or liberation.

If im still not sure i have a way that actually feels like a real reassurance or a warning. If you believe and are energy sensitive to the presence of Angels, then you can also ask your guardian Angel or Any of The Archangels to check on that (the karma thing) and help you deliver only as much as its allowed or to stop it if not allowed. The person’s guardian angel and or their Higherself can let them know if we should go ahead or not, and youd feel the answer.

Or just with a first session the person greatly improves so you know they are open to receive and you can go ahead and continue. :smiley:

5 Likes

I know because You are a beautyfull human being. You love amimals to the core.
I have so much respect and admiration for You.
Girl You saved my animals i will always remember :heart:

4 Likes

True, I do all I can for them, animals do a lot for us too they are little healers :blush:

It’s reciprocal I just love your energy so much, it’s very warm, light and honest. Spreading good vibes and warming a lot of hearts here and certainly around you physically too.

This thread is an example, keep shining sister :sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

@noname i forgot about you!!

Maybe because you have no name and pic haha

But i wanted to give you a shout out for your consistency with the forum, participating, helping around and sharing!

Thank you!! We-seeee-you

7 Likes

Thank you so much @anon73693188 ! It really means a lot coming from you! :pray:

Hahah. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Lol the funmy thing i was going to say few words about @noname beacause nickname and void… instead of Avatar spoke to me
in millions diffrent names.:dizzy:

I love this persona…
Its so intrigiuing and amazinig while using simple techniques.

5 Likes

Thank you @Allurre for your kind words ! :pray:

Thank you for this amazing thread that brings us all together! You are really amazing! Your name really says it all!

5 Likes

@igem

Thank You for your wonderfull explorer attitude.
You really dive deep and always looking for something new and inspiring.
I love reading your commets. They always make me wonder and more brave in testing new fields.
You are ,Mystical Explorer,
Also very helpfull and supportive.
:purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you for your inspiring words and kindness!

4 Likes

@Jojo
Thank you for your full dedication to brain fields, without which none of us would have ever thought about what development and what benefits can be achieved. Thank you also for your willingness to share the results achieved and help other people achieve them; Your motivation was a point of reference for everyone.

11 Likes