Let's talk about NFTs & set some ground rules

I don’t have problem with selecting productive people. One doesn’t exclude the other.

People can put their heart and invests. I don’t even do it, but why is it a problem ?

So, can’t be both ? You are refuting the whole premise that rarity makes things more valuable ?
You never liked having something special, made for you and your friends ?

What I should I do ?

But hey, you don’t mean anything bad. Just my opinion.
I’m not more right than you, have a good day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t mean any bad lol im just NPC i don’t own any nft every day is just the same

4 Likes

You are leaving too wide a gap again for people to ruminate on, Philip. Should I say you are too optimistic or too good at learning a thing or two instantly.

2 Likes

What if you collect as many nfts as possible to become as capable as possible as fast as possible?
From Npc to creator and then the creators creator.

2 Likes

I had my first project completed last week.

You’ll find a way to get one (edit: one project, one NFT, copy, whichever :unamused:), if you really can’t then you have bigger problems going on than worrying about NFTs.

Somethings takes time, you’ll get there

8 Likes

:notes::notes:Debout les PNJ de la terre !:notes::notes:

You don’t know who I am or who I was. Even IF (big if) we accept this idea that I am “too good” (lol), it’s nothing they can’t achieve with a little effort, patience and free fields over time.

Let’s not make this personal

6 Likes

True.

This is the optimisticism I was talking about.

Definately. Sorry if I offended you.

1 Like

It’s about respect of yourself and others

If you start putting people on a pedestal like that, it just means you don’t respect yourself enough.

5 Likes

(Cabbage Status: now hiding from low self-respect)

1 Like

Hm the brain projects

Im done with brain stuff.

If the brain growth will make me give this as answer to someone then im no go.

Man intelligence isn’t everything, you can be as smart as you be able to, but you miss the very important things that make a one value things based on many others aspect that hasn’t to do anything with IQ level is an other whole level.

The project I’m talking about is not related to the Brain.

Where is that intelligence stuff coming from ?
Now, you’re projecting.

Make your own, don’t look at what I’m doing. Do yours. Whatever you want, there are not limit to what NFT you can make

6 Likes

Why you think im interested in your projects? Hmm

You think they are special? :unamused:

Unique?

You’re either trolling or really freaking stupid.

I’m trying to tell you you can do anything, I didn’t talk about the brain, you did….

I thought I was being nice, I’m going to stop here.

I found where the misunderstanding probably came from and edited lol

3 Likes

This is getting outta hand :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks you very smart that you actually figure out im stupid.

Yeah im stupid.

Thanks for not responding me

Captain is trying his best to make sure that many people gets nft. Even went from 12 copies to 65. I don’t think the sale number of public nfts will be dropping anytime soon and will remain around 50 for a while at least Even projects can be made easily. I think now it’s up to people for taking action. People should just hope that he doesn’t make any announcement such as “from now no project only public nfts” in worse cause. I don’t really think nfts can be made more public than this otherwise it shouldn’t be “nft” at first place since it will lose its meaning otherwise. I mean anyone who doesn’t have one public or private or simply wants to own more nft can just start multiple projects.

3 Likes

Oh, for god’s sake. Please do not commit the mistake I did few hours ago. Quarreling will distract people from the original thread.

(Cabbage Status: hiding again)

6 Likes

I wish we could find a way to benefit the most people, but after thinking about this I feel a bit dumb for going to the lengths I did to create public projects.

The amount of work and drama was not worth it.

If I had kept Hearth Heater, Pure Influence, and Career Mentor to myself I’d be turning a pretty nice profit right now and would likely have all the rare NFTs I want.

I feel very little incentive to continue with public projects at this point. I’m contributing almost fully formed concepts from the get. Its unfair for others to contribute so little and then buy multiple copies and resell for $1,000s. In addition there is constant theft of ideas, and of course the link sharing.

So in light of this I’ll just invite people I can ensure will be trustworthy and go from there.

I can’t help but feel this is a loss for the community though. If the above 3 NFTs were private not only would the concept be unable to be made again, they’d have prices equivalent to The Skull or others. To me these concepts were very basic to life and only fitting to be released to a wide audience.

At the end of the day, how we act is entirely our choice and I refuse to go on dealing with the drama of big groups unless someone can incentivize me to do so.

I’m not even talking about money either. Its a bit ridiculous that people are unable to simply format a public board with their ideas. Like c’mon guys…

12 Likes

What projects are we talking about.

10 Likes