Life is Eternal and There is No Such Thing as "Death"

The first video features a plainspoken travelogue of the afterlife process, the layout of tunnel of light destination (lots of tunnels end in a central corridor where there are also doors that, one suspects, are portals back to the physical real. This afterlife space is full of screens; perhaps it reflects the technological framework of the new arrival.

The second video centers on transformation through a frame of reference shift, as in, what if YOU chose your hard life. That would recast certain hardships to be endured as challenges to build character. Whatever the merits (or demerits) of that shift for mass politics, it seems to be just what the former drug addict in the video needed to hear (think the Oracle and NEO in the Matrix films). Plus, she got some help. Bonus feature: She dissects perfectly the all-too-human addict mind (she wanted to be free of heroin but not other drugs b/c she still liked those). In any case, the other side meets her halfway and helps get her life turned around.

I think what comes across in both videos is the immense value of NDE experiences for people. The briefest glimpse that forces beyond this earthly domain care about us is enough to turn lives around. Perhaps the NDEs are objective experiences that describe the afterlife in detail. All that we know for sure is that they are transformative. They do seem to be tailored to the needs of the person undergoing them. Some folks, who were atheists, perhaps a bit vain, might undergo a hellish experience (I’ve seen a couple of these) and come back like Scrooge from the ghost of Christmas future wanting to care more about others. The drug addict, also an atheist, in the second video–who by her own admission got people into the drug life–gets a dose of caring. Objectively, she’s got more red in her ledger than the vain atheist, but he (it was a he in the video I’m remembering–I think he was an art history professor) needs a scare and she needs a dose of love, so that’s what they get. The only thing noteworthy about the atheism is that it often works as a defense mechanism/cope when living in an atomized, uncaring culture.

1 Like

The Higher Self / Spirit Guides use this representation of screens in order for the human mind of the 21st Century to better understand the shown concepts.

People from other earth periods may be shown their life review represented as a library, a collection of scrolls, some crystals with stored information, some neurolink devices, some immersive VR tech etc.

So basically a help in translating and understanding concepts for a human mind that just made the human experience of a certain age but that does not yet remember everything else that it knew before incarnating.

:100:

Mostly not.
People with NDEs are usually shown what they need to see in order to continue their physical incarnation with a new mindset.

For more objective and detailed experiences and how the afterlife actually looks like, I recommend studying the reports of professional astral travelers.

Yes, this here.

I agree.

1 Like

For the record, I’m not suggesting that atheism is irreconcilable with the afterlife or spiritualism, but much of atheism is a cultural reaction to religion and is more concerned with being materialist in a very exclusionary manner than arguing about the existence of God. It’s sort of like those religious folks who cannot accept that the beings in UFOs could be anything other than demonic.

1 Like

Yeah, atheists could simply view the afterlife as an extension of “nature” or “the scientific universe” and without having to believe in a universal consciousness (their materialist egos cannot accept that there are much smarter forces out there lol).

Witness their silence on the UFO topic. You would think they would be all excited about the advanced technology and science on display in our skies, but science that is not a cudgel in their authority struggle with religion but just proof of our scientific inferiority is unwelcome.

This topic really makes me think.

Reading the first post, I’m curious what free scientific resources providing a solid, well-founded theory on the possibility of an “afterlife” (which is yet to be defined before even discussing the question) are available to this day, whether it be proving or disproving it. I have found quite a lot of books, videos and articles on the topic but none of them seems based on a purely scientific method (I haven’t taken the time to research thoroughly though). So if you can think of any, let me know.

For now, I don’t think it can be considered that there is any objective, scientifically valid knowledge of what happens after death, given that the main source of information at our disposal is based on personal subjective experiences. And science rejects subjectivity insofar as possible. However, I’m still convinced that the combination of both suggested approaches (with an emphasis on the second one) is the best way to learn about what happens after physical death as a scientific approach would be fruitless here.

I don’t see how the “propaganda" of death/ mortalism mentioned here operates. It’s not something I am aware of (at least in my own culture and experience) so it leaves me quite dubious. I’d take any information on this subject :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

On another note, I’ve found that the belief that there is no afterlife is not necessarily detrimental. In fact, it can be very empowering. You don’t have to suffer from the idea that your existence is going to end or that it ultimately has no purpose (note that they are not always linked, although the first one often implies the second one).

Hopelessness, which differs from despair, teaches you to live in the moment. Purposelessness (I mean the lack of a “higher” purpose) gives you a sense of freedom in that instead of waiting for this so-called purpose to be unveiled to you you can actually define your own in the here and now. I recommend reading Camus’ Myth of Sisyphus, which is a truly brilliant essay, to learn more about it.

It’s still possible to flourish and grow on a spiritual level without being “deeply convinced about the afterlife”, as long as you stay open to new ideas and experiences. Eventually you’ll learn and see for yourself :comet:

Then you know what you have to do… :wink:

I have seen both these videos and many others from this channel. The second one is specially enlightening. I am dwelling a lot into afterlife these days and trying to understand spiritual concepts better in this light.
Even after knowing life is indeed a drama which souls play to gain certain experiences, I yet am inconclusive about certain ‘bad’ experiences and their worthiness in the overall sense of a soul’s journey. Why do we need to have the amnesia and forget everything and then get the experience of lack and feel the emotions from it? What’s the need when in the astral we have it all? What is the necessity of that experience?
next level soul podcast… this is also a good channel to watch

1 Like

Maybe because of this…

…and

A hardcore training ground for learning more self love and being worthy.

PLUS

A hardcore training ground for learning to proactively manifest abundance.
Overcoming lack.
Making the best of apprantly limited resources.
Pulling yourself out of the swamp.
Getting rid of the victim mode and becoming a sovereign manifesting soul with real free will.
Making the impossible possible.
Developing gratitude for the good things in life.
Developing compassion for other pieces of consciousness.

Faster growth.

We are speed runners here.

We are bored of going the slow mainstream (astral) way.

We are playing on the hardcore server so that we can “become as the sun” as quickly as possible.

We are EXCITED and INSPIRED to become more than we were and we DESIRE this so much that we are willing to take on the hardest growth challenges.

The harder the challenge, the bigger the growth.

Like a muscle in the gym. Lol.

Playing the game on the hardcore game server (physical universe) = fast and intense growth process.

:slight_smile:

PS:
Also check out this:

2 Likes

Thank you @JAAJ for this detailed response. I understand what you said but what I was really wondering is … why do we need all this in the first place?
I understand that suffering/experience is for growth and world is growth at high speed… but why do we need to first break away from source and reach the source again by growing back towards it. Why this loop exists in first place?
Thank you so much for sharing the link by dream and it does indeed address this question in more depth and I will also read that whole thread for more replies by him if any. But still it only states about the expansion of universe and creation of more universes from it. Seems like God/source energy is playing a game since they are bored :grimacing:
Well I understand these questions are beyond the understanding of human mind and we probably would know much better of the why’s in the astral. But for now knowing that this indeed is a game makes our journey easier and progress faster :blush:

1 Like

Yeah, seems like it, LMAO :joy:
I came to the same conclusions in my Mystical Journal…

Since the Source is already everything, it seems there is nothing else to do but to run itself as a simulation with new parameters again and again and discover what will happen lol.

For you as a math genius, the analogy of a bifurcation scenario might make sense here…

…now for the Source and All That Is, which is Pure Consciousness, imagine running a bifurcation scenario on a conceptual and qualia level.

With new qualia types (subjective experiences and feelings) being unlocked at each new step forward.

2 Likes

For sure!

Re-discovering or remembering that it is indeed all just a simulation seems to be one of the achievements to unlock within the game itself.

Most physical earth humans in the 21st Century are indeed blocked off by their Higher Selves with regards to learning about the afterlife and astral planes in order to not ruin the percevied “realism” and “seriousness” of the physical earth game for them and experience it in full.

The more serious the simulation is taken, the higher the maximum level of pain that can be experienced and the harsher the wake-up call or intensity of the experience, then leading to the final stage of the Conceptual Realization (that which the Higher Self is actually after).

Learning your lessons through the Conceptual Realizations/Conglomerate field = less intense/less painful/less serious experiences are required to get there

2 Likes

Thanks for talking to me in my language lol :joy:
But I indeed got it better with these analogies haha

You know for the source …it’s like all those video games where the creator keeps adding more and more levels as it gets popular… it is a never ending addictive process … you want to reach the final level and then find more levels being added periodically :rofl:

Maybe it’s really fun up at that level … but right down here … it’s a pain phew :cold_sweat:

(And this was the hundredth comment of this awesome thread … thanks for making this JAAJ)

1 Like

An NDE worth listening to:

2 Likes

“The One Major Fear Dead People / Spirits Have the Most”:

(starts at 3:33):

Never quit playing on the Hardcore Server (physical Earth) and make the best out of your incarnation :mechanical_arm:

“I’ll tell you a secret. Something they don’t teach you in your temple. The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.”

– Achilles, Troy

(this quote is to be understood conceptually, not literally ! )

2 Likes

Pictures from the Afterlife…

1 Like

Found another channel:

1 Like
1 Like

The best resources for people who just get started and don’t know where to start:

These books (for sceptics) to get an overview of NDE research:

• “Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences” by Jeffrey Long & Paul Perry
  • “After” by Bruce Greyson
  • “Life After Life” by Raymond Moody
  • “Understanding Life After Death” by Cyrus Kirkpatrick

This YouTube channel with regards to questions about life in the afterlife – this one covers almost any topic:

This book in order to learn Astral Projection:

• “Out of Body” by William Buhlmann

@mrpixeltech

2 Likes

I kept looking through the topic search/history “did I post in here” and then I remembered the conversation. Awesome!