Light and Vibrational Guidance

So if we use ascension/ divine balance then it can give much more profound effect overall right? . So its definitely better than any vibration related audio ever made. Truly an amazing field by Dream. I wish good luck to anyone who is planning to use it in a long run.

5 Likes

Ah man, perfect follow-up from the flow you got us in during the webinar on Friday.

Thanks for sharing your experience, we can definitely feel the truth and authencity, this is inspiring & beautiful :pray:

An aside from that, which I am trying to explore with this field…

I have been so intensely focused on growing up spiritually those last few years, that it created quite an imbalance, neglecting this physical reality too much. (cf. not caring about projects here and enjoying that physical life fully)

And I am feeling there is a bunch of us like this here hehe :grin:

I am wondering if this field integrates the Truth with that physical reality, or is it to purely transcend all?
In other words, if the guidance provides more balance as well, or is specifically targeted to spiritual growth?

Will explore and let you know guys.
In the meantime if someone has some good feeling about it, feel free to share :smiley:

18 Likes

i like how synchronistic your experience is with how i’ve been seeing my life.

i’m listening to the devil reversed because of this post.

yesterday was just a lot of ‘being’ when i used to identify heavily with the ‘need to be doing’.

10 Likes

Thanks for this sharing from your meditation experience. These words are dimensionless and profound. It is not easy to deliver messages from Divine that words can’t describe. Infinite Gratitude to You and All _/_

Wish I shall get this meditation audio soon :slight_smile:

15 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :100: :100:

16 Likes

It does act as one’s inner Guru. A physical Guru is nothing but an emanation of one’s awakened Mind-Self. One of my Teachers from an astral dimension once told me that he was the Awakened aspect of me from another dimension.

Will it work towards your goal? It does if your goals are in your highest good. The dichotomy of “I want A” but “B is better for me” is an ongoing battle of duality, but when one is at a higher vibrational state, just as this audio attempts to get us into, there is no such divergence. Initially, the conscious mind seems to take a backseat and let the higher guidance lead the way - this is the stage where non-duality feels like an experience. Eventually, even the dichotomy of the conscious mind and this aspect of higher guidance are no longer separate and it is just one vast expanded consciousness for all practical purposes. This is the stage where non-duality is not an experience or a state, but just one’s effortless nature.

Guru has been so-called because he does not light a lamp to shine light over darkness but burns the darkness down. Now, after something burns down, what is left? In this case neither the darkness nor the light, but just the great aspect-less Great Luminescent Void (nothing to do with the Void of Nihilism).

If one is regularly and consciously using this field along with the Light of Savitur, rapid spiritual progress is possible.

Also, several enlightened beings in Pure Land dimensions (not all as I was told by one of them recently) are Bodhisattvas, who have taken the vow not to drop their individual existence until humanity ascends. These teachers are very eager to guide those that want to learn - and this audio is an invaluable portal to access that guidance. Pure Land seems to be a bunch of different dimensions - some here are future aspects of humanity, some others are from other dimensions, some are deities who have never been on earth - so it is an eclectic mix of compassionate beings who are willing to teach us, learn from us and expand our consciousness.

The Pure Land dimension also gets called Sukhavati, the land of Bliss not without reason. Bliss in these dimensions arise from cessation and the resulting peace and compassion, and this audio carries forth that bliss if you meditate to it.

69 Likes

Beautiful, thanks for the review :pray:

7 Likes

Rn, I am saving up for this field. I am wondering, when I get it, will the Ascension tag increase the effects; like providing more energy for the inner guru to help with my Ascension?
Thanks!

4 Likes

I think these work in synergy, though I haven’t used my tag since I got the field.

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @SammyG

Hi Mao and Sam! I was wondering what the differences were between this Light and Vibrational Guidance (LVG) and Light of Savitur (LoS) since both are helping a person spiritually towards enlightenment? Is it possible to get to Pure Lands with just listening to LoS plus Satori?

7 Likes

Ascension could accelerate things greatly. But this field is much more intelligent/powerful.

10 Likes

I am in awe of what this field does. Speechless. :pray: :pray: :pray:

9 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Hi Mao,

A simple “like” or “heart” wouldn’t be enough, so… I just want to say really : thank you very much for taking the time to explain it fully . Understood it in depth.

:hugs: :+1:

23 Likes

I’ve been using this field daily. I feel so much more detached and at peace in every day life :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but since this audio connect you with a host of highly elevated vibrational beings, would they know in which way is best to communicate with you in your current journey?

For example, some people could easily hear voices while others don’t. They rely on past experiences or emotions to get some communication.

I’ll like to have communication and guidance from such beings but I don’t know if I’ll be able to accurately interpret the messages I get.

15 Likes

Yes I’m also interested in how specific the communication is suppose to be. So far I experience a strong intuition about certain events and topics, stronger than usual but not any conscious communication. Like being prepared. And a really strong reassurance when thinking about different solutions, and ways to go about stuff.
Guessing when vibing high enough the more conscious it will be.
Excited to see how things will turn out.

18 Likes

Same experience as @anon37166570 below.
I would be gladly corrected, but I am feeling that when we deal with Source directly or such high-vibrational beings, this is often occurring through strong intuitions, synchronicities and experience packets.

Often, when I have met some beings channeling or hearing voices, it was with astral beings (collective unconscious as Captain calls it). Though, I’d love to be wrong.

Feedback & report about this:

I can confirm you they are here to help us to integrate the Truth at the deepest level, but also to bring us balance and wisdom.

I have been looping this field (this was stupid already as for all powerful fields) and went through one of the deepest re-alignement…

This was all over my face for the last months. I have been evolving for too long with a strong & wrong intent: transcending that human condition and escaping that reality… (Ego-alert bip bip)

After the initial Joy of the felt level-up (1st day), I went gradually into a short but intense dark night of the soul (2nd & 3rd day).

Now at the 4th day: the integration that we are here to be human and have fun being it…
Spiritual beings indeed, but we chose to come here for a reason.
(Why pick that difficult place if we were just to have cool spiritual experiences?)

Once you embrace it fully, while doing the work (cf. getting rid of fear, belief, ego), I have been reminded that everything is opening up, and now I have to prove it myself.

:heart:

Hope my feedback helps and removes nothing of the magnificence of this field, this is a definite buy and an infinite gratitude towards Dream’s work :pray:

20 Likes

You will be able to understand the communication you get. It becomes very obvious.

8 Likes

Well… Am I the only one who doesn’t seem to “get” this field?
I mean it’s nice of course, but I haven’t noticed any “messages” etc., it’s nice but it doesn’t seem to bring up any sort of strong response.
I meditate to it, usually I listen after satori - before I only felt like listening to blueprint in that state, no other fields, I’ve added this one.

I know that probably I just need to give it some more time, just wanted to say this as I’m reading all these great reviews :sweat_smile:
Come to think of it maybe it’s because I listen after satori, I’ll add it to my morning stack as well.

14 Likes

Ah, give yourself some slack!
It’s been 4 days since released…:smile:

I myself have been pondering some heavy stuff lately, and really, really needed to see things from a higher /wider perspective. So maybe my need for spiritual guidance in those matters helped.

Also, I skipped my usual nightly playlist for one night and looped this instead.
Woke up several times during the night but kept returning to the same dream that continued all night.

I think I often receive guidance easier when sleeping. Even if I don’t remember right away in the morning, it usually emerges as the day pass.

16 Likes