Light and Vibrational Guidance

I don’t think it ‘replaces’ anything.

3 Likes

It seems the man himself sam is typing.

Waits for his reply*

3 Likes

I had the pleasure of listening to the audio last night and having quite the spiritual experience. But first, I want to say this audio grants the easiest pathway to ascension that I know of so far. It is brilliant.

From my perspective, the pure land is not a place outside of here. Pure land is within. It is awareness is in a tad higher frequency than the one we are in… It is not the astral. It isn’t heaven. It is material earth… with trees, water and all.

It is a land without borders. It is nameless. It is nondual.

In pure land buddhism, enlightened people can reach this place physically.
And those that don’t, devote their spiritual practice to pure land buddhism to be born again in that land.

The people in this realm… they are just like us… not formless entities. They are human. Just psychically advanced and nondual. This is a peaceful realm that allows for growth and unity without the constant battle of duality.

This audio vibrates every aspect of you, even your cells, at the highest level possible at this moment. At the same time, this field is connected to all the people in this realm so that they may guide people who listen… to reach the state of being they are in. Sort of like tuning your frequency up to match theirs.

This is a higher vibrational field guided by enlightened intelligence. It is like having a guru guide your ascension process. And it is ever growing by the part they take in it to better help humanity detach from the tethers that pull us into the game of duality. They know better than anyone.

So last night I was listening to the audio and all was nice. I didn’t think much of it. Usual higher vibrational energy and uplifting vibe. I meditated for a bit until…

I hear a thought that goes ‘There is nothing to desire…’ I keep hearing it over and over again. And then something clicks… everything is nothing… therefore there is nothing to desire. And suddenly the pull of desire weakened and began to detach all together. And my conception of self began to dissapear. And boom. Ego death.

I’ve heard it all through my life in my spiritual journey. Desire being the source of suffering. The source of the ego; the Ego is desire in action. The go and desire are seamless.

I felt and saw it more clearly than ever. And I wasn’t identifed with sammy anymore. I was just ‘I.’ The nameless. The tao.

All the sudden I had the urge to read the first stanza of the ‘tao te ching.’

‘Tao (The Way) that can be spoken of is not the Constant Tao’
The name that can be named is not a Constant Name.
Nameless, is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The named is the Mother of all things.
Thus, the constant void enables one to observe the true essence.
The constant being enables one to see the outward manifestations.
These two come paired from the same origin.
But when the essence is manifested,
It has a different name.
This same origin is called “The Profound Mystery.”
As profound the mystery as It can be,
It is the Gate to the essence of all life.’

I’ve read it so many times in my life. And in that moment I understood why I was drawn to nothingness so much. It is the source. It is the in between. It is non duality. I am it and it is me. Then i began having more thoughts that might only make sense to me due to previous realizations.

There is nothing to desire/be attached to. It all isn’t tangible. The ego doesn’t exist. It is nothing. This body doesn’t exist. It is nothing. The world doesn’t exist. It is nothing. But… because it is all nothing… It ‘is.’

For nothing… is. The ‘is’, is consciousness. The awareness that creates and fills the void with everything. They are both synonomous. One. Nothing Encompasses all, All encompasses nothing.

Everything comes from nothing. Nothing is everything. Understand this, and I understand the void. And can be one with it.

Is the apple that falls from the tree, is it still the tree? The apple that came from the tree, ‘is’. The same ‘is’, that encompasses all things. Give things a name or label, and they appear separate. The nameless is all the same. It is 1.

These were just some of of the thoughts my mind was having all night. Usually it’s more of a feeling, but I was able to translate this into words. I knew I was being guided. And then I was reminded of a most essential truth.

That this is all just 1 way of percieving it. I am but 1 of infinite possible perspectives. For if nothing is true; everything is possible.

All my previous realizations have led to me understanding truth and experiencing it in this way, and so I was guided based on the beliefs formed from them. The way I experience truth is unique as is everyone elses.

Everyone connects to the essence in a different way…that is completely true to you. That is attuned to the way you are and see things…

So this field works with your understanding of truth and helps you ascend by expanding on them. It will all make sense to you. The guiding aspect of the field is absolute best part of it and I’m excited to hear other’s experiences with it. This is truly a must have for anyone serious about the spiritual path.

87 Likes

Well I haven’t read the whole post yet but can we just appreciate how much effort this man puts for this community? I’ve seen him typing for more than 30 min and waiting since then while keeping this tab open to see what he is about to write lol That’s why I like him very much alongside dream. Huge respect man!

22 Likes

So if we use ascension/ divine balance then it can give much more profound effect overall right? . So its definitely better than any vibration related audio ever made. Truly an amazing field by Dream. I wish good luck to anyone who is planning to use it in a long run.

5 Likes

Ah man, perfect follow-up from the flow you got us in during the webinar on Friday.

Thanks for sharing your experience, we can definitely feel the truth and authencity, this is inspiring & beautiful :pray:

An aside from that, which I am trying to explore with this field…

I have been so intensely focused on growing up spiritually those last few years, that it created quite an imbalance, neglecting this physical reality too much. (cf. not caring about projects here and enjoying that physical life fully)

And I am feeling there is a bunch of us like this here hehe :grin:

I am wondering if this field integrates the Truth with that physical reality, or is it to purely transcend all?
In other words, if the guidance provides more balance as well, or is specifically targeted to spiritual growth?

Will explore and let you know guys.
In the meantime if someone has some good feeling about it, feel free to share :smiley:

18 Likes

i like how synchronistic your experience is with how i’ve been seeing my life.

i’m listening to the devil reversed because of this post.

yesterday was just a lot of ‘being’ when i used to identify heavily with the ‘need to be doing’.

10 Likes

Thanks for this sharing from your meditation experience. These words are dimensionless and profound. It is not easy to deliver messages from Divine that words can’t describe. Infinite Gratitude to You and All _/_

Wish I shall get this meditation audio soon :slight_smile:

15 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :100: :100:

16 Likes

It does act as one’s inner Guru. A physical Guru is nothing but an emanation of one’s awakened Mind-Self. One of my Teachers from an astral dimension once told me that he was the Awakened aspect of me from another dimension.

Will it work towards your goal? It does if your goals are in your highest good. The dichotomy of “I want A” but “B is better for me” is an ongoing battle of duality, but when one is at a higher vibrational state, just as this audio attempts to get us into, there is no such divergence. Initially, the conscious mind seems to take a backseat and let the higher guidance lead the way - this is the stage where non-duality feels like an experience. Eventually, even the dichotomy of the conscious mind and this aspect of higher guidance are no longer separate and it is just one vast expanded consciousness for all practical purposes. This is the stage where non-duality is not an experience or a state, but just one’s effortless nature.

Guru has been so-called because he does not light a lamp to shine light over darkness but burns the darkness down. Now, after something burns down, what is left? In this case neither the darkness nor the light, but just the great aspect-less Great Luminescent Void (nothing to do with the Void of Nihilism).

If one is regularly and consciously using this field along with the Light of Savitur, rapid spiritual progress is possible.

Also, several enlightened beings in Pure Land dimensions (not all as I was told by one of them recently) are Bodhisattvas, who have taken the vow not to drop their individual existence until humanity ascends. These teachers are very eager to guide those that want to learn - and this audio is an invaluable portal to access that guidance. Pure Land seems to be a bunch of different dimensions - some here are future aspects of humanity, some others are from other dimensions, some are deities who have never been on earth - so it is an eclectic mix of compassionate beings who are willing to teach us, learn from us and expand our consciousness.

The Pure Land dimension also gets called Sukhavati, the land of Bliss not without reason. Bliss in these dimensions arise from cessation and the resulting peace and compassion, and this audio carries forth that bliss if you meditate to it.

69 Likes

Beautiful, thanks for the review :pray:

7 Likes

Rn, I am saving up for this field. I am wondering, when I get it, will the Ascension tag increase the effects; like providing more energy for the inner guru to help with my Ascension?
Thanks!

4 Likes

I think these work in synergy, though I haven’t used my tag since I got the field.

4 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @SammyG

Hi Mao and Sam! I was wondering what the differences were between this Light and Vibrational Guidance (LVG) and Light of Savitur (LoS) since both are helping a person spiritually towards enlightenment? Is it possible to get to Pure Lands with just listening to LoS plus Satori?

7 Likes

Ascension could accelerate things greatly. But this field is much more intelligent/powerful.

10 Likes

I am in awe of what this field does. Speechless. :pray: :pray: :pray:

9 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Hi Mao,

A simple “like” or “heart” wouldn’t be enough, so… I just want to say really : thank you very much for taking the time to explain it fully . Understood it in depth.

:hugs: :+1:

23 Likes

I’ve been using this field daily. I feel so much more detached and at peace in every day life :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but since this audio connect you with a host of highly elevated vibrational beings, would they know in which way is best to communicate with you in your current journey?

For example, some people could easily hear voices while others don’t. They rely on past experiences or emotions to get some communication.

I’ll like to have communication and guidance from such beings but I don’t know if I’ll be able to accurately interpret the messages I get.

15 Likes

Yes I’m also interested in how specific the communication is suppose to be. So far I experience a strong intuition about certain events and topics, stronger than usual but not any conscious communication. Like being prepared. And a really strong reassurance when thinking about different solutions, and ways to go about stuff.
Guessing when vibing high enough the more conscious it will be.
Excited to see how things will turn out.

18 Likes