Lion Dog Tag Restock? Experience with Thor Redux?

Hey will the Lion Dog tag come back to the shop? Im new here and i have been reading about your experiences with pendant items because i want to buy my first pendant soon. The Lion one seems interesting but it doesnt appear on the shop.

Also the Thor Redux pendant seems interesting does anyone of you perhaps have some experience with the thor redux one?

Yeah im still deciding which one to get not sure. Dragon energy sounds cool but i cant imagine what it might do lol.

Sorry for my poor english.

5 Likes

I’d definitely like to see the lion tag return as well :eyes:

3 Likes

Hi welcome around.

You can find info and testimonies about them here.

New released item: Lion’s Confidence and Courage

Newly released item: Thor Redux

2 Likes

Thanks! Do you have any Information if the Lion Pendant will be restocked anytime soon?

No i dont know. Maybe @SammyG

1 Like

I had thor before. When I use the mandala it makes my cousin scared of me XD. It’s just very odd lol. The mandala is 6 month old. I think it’s getting stronger and I have to keep it away from me

3 Likes

Ooo get an evil looking mask or something and use the mandala, scare the living bajeezus out of your cousin :smiling_imp:

Early Halloween!

2 Likes

Lool

Is teespring open again?
Luna you didn’t wear in your pic sapien tag?:thinking:if i saw right it’s something else

Thor is fun

In my current profile pic? Thats an old pic, thats a tag that says love.

1 Like

Yes.much love to you Luna then !

1 Like

And i know teespring was having issues these days but closed down? No or i dont know. It worked for me last night

But it has stop to sell tags from there.its closed. It’s all at the new site sapien shop now.i only sell some ti shirts
No tags!

Oh i didnt know you were asking for that, i dont have the tags mentioned in this thread I simply linked the posts with the info regarding them as the op asked for it lol

Sorry about the confusion

1 Like

Can you go in detail/tell me more about it?
Would appreciate it :smile: