Item: Lion's Confidence and Courage

https://teespring.com/thelion1?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=825&cid=103581&sid=front

16 Likes

Ooh, and Thor’s Hammer Mandala as well. Thank you Sapien!

Wish we could know what would be released or what is being worked on ahead of time though

5 Likes

Looks good! I’d like to get this. I wonder if the effects are permanent and trains our mind to a state of courage and confidence. Like programming our being to become confident.

3 Likes

I have often wonder about that as well. I think overtime, it could have a powerful effect on you aura, but I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Oh man, definitely need to get my paws on this at some point.

(Terrible pun intended.)

4 Likes

I seem to remember reading that after the six month point, the fields on any item become incorporated into our aura? Don’t quote me on this, but yeah.

5 Likes

Lol @Captain_Nemo, you must be joking.

A tag that not only gives you lion energy but also works on your conscious AND subconscious (ridiculously important!!) mind to increase self-esteem and confidence and it costs $60…?

Most people think they are confident until they get old and realize they never were confident and it was their ego pretending to be a big shot, then comes the regret.

This tag should cost $100000 honestly, do not underrate it people, get it and you will know what true confidence is.

11 Likes

Agreed. Might be one of Dream’s best fields yet! :slightly_smiling_face:

Many of Dream’s best fields can have a profound effect, yet are simple in concept and priced lowest amongst the tags. (such as Best Path in Life and Draw Abundance and Prosperity)

It’s great that it will allow many people to decide to try those fields and benefit.

15 Likes

Hey, kind of you to offer. I tried to create a dragon a year ago, I think, when I first got into Sapien’s stuff. (Then I dropped off, then came back, etc etc.)

I’m not sure I understand how the training part works, to be honest. Also not sure if the object I previously ‘charged’ for this purpose is still charged. I guess to be safe I should consider a new bracelet. Also don’t have access to a printer at this time but I’ve read that keeping the sigil on a screen and putting your item on should work all the same.

Truthfully I also need to have the discipline to interact with it daily in some meaningful way. Foresee myself kind of slacking in that department. Probably should add that ‘anti-procrastination’ field to my ever-growing list…

3 Likes

And when you train too hard…

9 Likes

Hahaha…I like that! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Does this combine well with matchmaker and best path?

All of the fields are ther own fields, yet they can be combined .I just wanted to know if it will clash with those tags …

2 Likes

Oh shit, my bad. I didn’t read it right. lol…Though I can’t say a 100%, I wouldn’t think so, just logically speaking. If anything, I would think it would enhance those tags. There shouldn’t be any reason why they should clash.

4 Likes

I agree. Hopefully, it does.

1 Like

Did you tag ever get to you on time? Which one did you get?

I think it came on time because it didn’t take much time to arrive to me. It seems like Teespring gets so busy and they forget to update the status on the tags on purchased. I’ve gotten the Enhanced glory and a couple of others. The Enhanced glory is definitely a powerful tag.

9 Likes

Please share your experiences when you have the chance. I would love to hear them!

4 Likes

I ordered the confidence one . Even though I liked the thor sigil more , it seems the confidence one has a more
long lasting and deep rooted purpose. Looking forward to trying it!

8 Likes

The description of lions tag reminds me something. Either they have write it again form some subliminal on their site.doesnt remember you anything?its like copy paste

1 Like