List of All Audios

it’s not a Patreon audio

1 Like

I spent so long looking for this haha, knew I had seen this and wasn’t imagining things because that has been happening to me a lot these days. Btw how often is this list updated.

673 is the total count?

I have 399 in my library. I guess that is because I don’t have albums on Amazon/Spotify like the Arcana, Crystals, etc.

3 Likes

I feel like some of the newer ones might be missing, but I’m sure they will be updated in due time, we just need to be patient and have faith :)

Can you download audios from pateron? Is that okay to do it or it will ruin the effectiveness

Yeah you can download audios from Patreon

1 Like

Does anyone know whether there is a difference between a field listen on Gumroad compared to Patreon?

For example Probability and Luck Alteration vs Attract Good Luck and Fortune on Gumroad, they are different fields right?

The difference almost is on GUMROAD they are sold

and on PATREON they are avalaible to patreons.

this is the real difference.

2 Likes

This is a very specific comparation.

On how they work to draw luck to you its different .

But “ye” those draw luck to you . :moneybag: :dancing_women: :beach_umbrella:

Alsoo you mean this? :smile_cat:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/powerful-good-34191765

:four_leaf_clover:Your luck STAT itss so HIGH ( over the rainbow so high :musical_note:)

That you ssummoned the Gumroad audio on PATREON

how its possible? :scream_cat:

My man there you have , patreon luck audio . ( Its the same right? :smirk_cat: )

3 Likes

Is there any difference between these two?

Which ones my man :balance_scale: :balance_scale:

the link and the gumroad audio?

no my man … they are the same. Same Audio Same Luck .

(9999999% sure)

3 Likes

Probability and luck & attract good luck are two different audios. Probability is years older than attract good luck.

Attract good luck is free on youtube and was sold on gumroad. They are the same audio. We sold it as a way for people to reliably download the mp3 into their phones, desktop. This was early on. Now we just provide most of the mp3s of our youtube audios on patreon.

And now we just sell exclusive audios on gumroad that can’t be acquired anywhere else.

Just wanted to clarify this since there are a few audios on gumroad that are sold but also found on the sapienmed youtube.

14 Likes

@gpo @SammyG

Missing fields in the list above:

2 Likes

I think this hasn’t been updated in a long time.

check the ultimate database

2 Likes

I think we need a new list that consolidates EVERYTHING.

The list here in this thread is focussed on “Audio Fields”, but misses many of the paid audios.

The other linked list of @SC448 seems to cover almost all of the “Paid Fields” but is missing the free ones from YouTube.

And then, there are also NFT fields and some come with mandala + audio.

And also the free Instagram mandalas…

I was considering to add YouTube audios when i decided to add gumroad and Spring fields, but that would be a lot of work and time. as well, there’s a character limit on posts and Captain edited my post to give me the max number but I’m not sure that the entire YouTube list would fit.

I’ll do the Sound Weave and Sapien Shop fields eventually. Maybe next week

2 Likes

Thank You so much for listing all audios, @gpo!

1 Like

Legendary

2 Likes