List of All Individual Beings NFTs

as I remember, it was one of the ideas of the leader of the group :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can confirm that it actually can connect you to Jupiter, Neptune & Plutoā€¦separately or collectively. :sparkles:

3 Likes

Three Norns from the Yggdrasil and the Norns NFT (Norse)
Clurichaun as well

And the Achiyalabopa (Pueblo) !!

Not an individual being.

A servitor / smart field.

A smart field / energetic representation of the bird and its functions.

1 Like

Just like Alchemical Brothers with Neptune, Pluto and Jupyter. These sisters have their own names as well Urd, Verdandi, and Skuld.

2 Likes

Are these actual fully conscious astral beings or are they egregors created by humans praying to them?

from the thread: This NFT was designed to confer not only full access to all three gods but also to impart alchemical understanding at Paracelsusā€™ level and beyond.

1 Like

This Iā€™m not sure.
How can we even prove this?
Isnā€™t Zeus (I just pick one) created, by people imagination?
How do you know he actually existed before people existed?

4 Likes

As you wish and as you believe
Problems with such a threads are subjective understandings

3 Likes

For most I donā€™t know. I guess it depends on the respective NFT owners to find out with whom they are actually connecting.

I agree and can only judge from the NFT description and personal experience and/or experiences of others that they have written in the threads.

3 Likes

Are Amun Ra and Tiamat (etc., just to give some examples) and All These Deities from Different Backgrounds/Areas/Cultures/Religions listed by you available or reachable through NFTs?

Also, you mentioned some Roman Deities, yet you didnā€™t add Roman as an option for the vote, just Roman Catholic, which is one of the oldest and the Biggest Christian Church, so not really fit for Jupiter and the Other Ancient Roman Gods?

Or, perhaps, you included them in that label, thus encompassing ā€œall things Romanā€ (in a sort of way)?

Also, I feel drawn to Many Deities and Myths, Cultures, Religions, including Egyptian, Greco-Roman, Christian, Norse, Indian, etc.

Dosclaimer: I like them, but I donā€™t own those NFTs, just wanted to say about the fact that I feel drawn to a lot of different Deities.