Listened for 2 months, no change

Hello, so I’ve been using almost daily, maybe skipping 1 or 2 days because lack of time, but almost surely I have listened every day the breast enhancement field and I have seen no results, my breasts are the same size. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong? I am doing everything possible to make them grow, 20 minutes of massage daily plus lymphatic massage, listening to subliminals, taking phytoestrogen, progesterone, and dht blocker supplements following my menstrual cycle for 2 months but nothing.
I suspect I might have PCO’s because of irregular heavy periods, and high testosterone symptoms. My breasts are also slightly tubular shaped and asymmetrical. I had a blood test analysis and my hormones were fine, only deficient in vitamin D so I really don’t know what it’s stopping them from growing, they feel sore everyday like growth pains but they are the SAME :( I don’t know what to do any advice would save my life since I’ve been wanting to have bigger breasts for 8 years and for all this effort and money I put into supplements not to work is very defeating…

I did the mistake of overly listening to fields last month but now I’m just using
-Endocrine system rejuvenator
-Breast enhancement
-Progesterone/Estrogen booster depending on my cycle
-Skin regeneration/Blood circulation alternating those since I have acne and bad circulation.

Please any help would be a life saver, thank you.

(If it helps I’m 20, have a healthy diet, no sodas, no gluten and I avoid sugar-carbs, don’t do much exercise but I’m not overweight, nor slim I actually have curves and butt, but life decided to break the equilibrium by not giving me breasts LOL).

I know you are not a male but I believe this would also apply to you. The Real Reason Male Enhancement Won't Work

This should help you.

5 Likes

A possible suggestion, just stop all that you are doing for like a week, give or take, and see what happens.

Sometimes physical growth occurs from rest and not giving any further attention after the ‘work’ has been put in.

Oh, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

That would make a lot of sense, I’ve hated them for years, and it has probably accumulated a lot of negative energy. I’ll add ego dissolution, hope 5 isn’t doing too much though. Thank you :’)

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll might take a break on the other fields, my body is probably doing a lot along with the supplements. I read in Sapien’s FAQ enhancement fields like breast enlargement is better not to stop using since it stops hoemostasis so I’ll use just that one.

Try PONR field or stack before any physical field. I’ve also heard that Omega 3 helps a lot to move fat from the body to ass/breasts if your female hormones match with that.

1 Like