Listening guidelines

It seems like the Pranayama Training does not require the inhale and exhale to be as long as the other method.

1 Like

But energy-wise it does the same, I suppose. I noticed with Wim Hof Breathing I strengthened several chakras without even intending to do so. I guess it is the same principle

2 Likes

Thank you so much!
Hopefully this helps other people than me aswell

1 Like

Sammyg posted here that a wearable subconscious limits field should be coming soon. :smile:

2 Likes

I simply assumed that it is already done and here I see your post haha. I strongly consider this one.

1 Like

Hypothetical Happy Stack:

Hope and Happiness x2
Depression Relief x2
Serotonin Overload (Google Play, Spotify)
Alpha and Beta Endorphins (Google Play, Spotify)
Oxytocin (Google Play, Spotify)
Dopamine Receptor Repair x2
Dopamine Redux (Google Play, Spotify)
BDNF x2
CBD
A life of Magical Abundance (every 8 hrs) x2
Vagus Nerve Stimulation
Childlike Wonder
Vitamin D Production (if required) x3
Heart & Solar Plexus Chakra Clearing w/ Growth & Stimulation
(gumroad, enlightenedstates)
A Belly full of laughter
Schumann Resonance
Positive Energy

8 Likes
  1. What combo is good for fast reading and learning new languages? for better understanding in reading complicated books in foreign languages let say?

2. What fields you recommend for developing cristal clear imagination and ability of imagining?

7 Likes

When is the best time to listen to Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning? How long after listening to other fields should i wait so they’re not cleared?

1 Like

@11Connor11 maybe best in morning but if you want to listen after others , they answers in the comment section in deep aura cleansing of dream seed channel “ a couple hours after is fine “ so i think 3 hours after it is ok but if you re worried it will clear the fields u listen then start first thing in morning :)

4 Likes

Hypothetical Imagination Stack:

Theta Brainwave State (gumroad, enlightenedstates)
Acetylcholine Production (Patreon, The Sapien Trust)
Induce Creativity x3
Down Syndrome (every 8 hrs) x1
BDNF x2
Childlike Wonder x3
Crown & 3rd Eye Chakra Clearing w/ Growth & Stimulation
(gumroad, enlightenedstates)
Amethyst Clouds (Google Play, Spotify)
Lucid Dreaming (while sleeping)

7 Likes

Hypothetical Productivity Stack:

Slow Down the Perception of Time (Experimental)
The Hyper State Sleep x2
Caffeine and Energy Surge
Stop Procrastinating
Gamma Brain Wave (Patreon)
The Super Human Mutant (every 12hrs) x2
Dopamine Receptor Repair x2
Dopamine Redux (Google Play, Spotify)
Alpha and Beta Endorphins (Google Play, Spotify)
Superhuman Genius x2
Permanent Brain Enhancement

8 Likes

@gpo excuse me, but why are dopamine and endorphins important for productivity? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dopamine is a neurotransmitter involved with pleasure, motivation and reward.
It may be tied to success as well, according to this article.

The Productivity Enhanced item increases dopamine levels. It is a combination of the old Stop Procrastination (increases dopamine) and Efficiency fields. Laziness may be because of low dopamine levels.

The old Alertness item increased Endorphins to allow one to work harder and feel happier. So I thought I would put that in the hypothetical Productivity stack because it was in that item as well.

5 Likes

That would be OP as hell

3 Likes

I noticed you recommend Down Syndrome Field quite a lot, even on my thread. I am really curious, why is that?

1 Like

Angelic vibrations

I’m hoping samual or dreamweaver could answer this or anyone who knows the answer!
The angelic vibrations audio is really effective at burning negative energy and I like the energy in general!

I have two questions about it though

1). If it becomes permanent does that mean we will go the angel realms when we die and would we end up becoming angels when we die? (I kind of want to stay being human in nature)

2). If we want to gain the benefits of the audio but don’t want it to become permanent over time what are the guidelines. Will listening just a few times be ok or even a few times then take a break every month or so etc?

I hope these questions don’t seem stupid!

2 Likes

Is Down Sindrom good to listen if we want to enchant or improve our cognitive functions even if we are healthy person? Can we include it in brain stack for increasing IQ or for what can we more use this field? What are benefits?

What’s the best way to listen while sleeping? I have speakers in room playing a field. Does the volume have to be loud. I set it loud enough to hear it. When I wake up I don’t feel any different.

1 Like

I usually play it on loop while I sleep. From my I phone and it works fine. I do keep the phone next to me though!

2 Likes

the speakers are aimed right at my bed and a couple feet away. How high do you have the volume?