Hypothetical EMF Protection Stack:

Emf Shielding (every 3 hrs) x3
Radiation Protection and Removal (every 3 hrs) x3
3g4g5g Protection (every 3 hrs) x3
Negative Ion Generator (every 3 hrs) x3
Automated Grounding
The Schuman Resonance

3 Likes

Dude, thx for the fast response! Should I put gum recover as well? Before teeth?

2 Likes

You’re welcome.
If required, you can add Gum Regeneration x3 before or after Teeth Regeneration.

3 Likes

Thx again brother! Much appreciation!

2 Likes

Now that Dream has made Automated Grounding, perhaps it should be added to the EMF Protection and Anti-Anxiety stacks (and a few others?) too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @uial for the suggestions.

Added Automated Grounding to the EMF Protection Stack and the Anti-Anxiety Stack.

Added Etheric Cord Cutter & Cloaking Field (Patreon) to the Negative Entity Removal, Negative Energy Removal & Shielding Stack.

Added Probability Alteration and Luck to the Abundance & Luck Stack.

Added Divine Love, Love Graviton and Unconditional You (all on Patreon) to the Love Stack.

Added Myostatin (Patreon, The Sapien Trust) and Automated Calves and Feet Muscle Workout with Joint Strengthening to the Super-Fitness Stack.

Added Hope and Happiness to the Happy Stack.

5 Likes

I got an idea for this thread.
Since gpo mostly posts large stacks targeted towards one purpose with multiple fields,
I thought I’d add my experience and share which field-combinations work very well (for me)
Let’s start off with Confidence:

• Transmutation of Lower and Basal Energies (This field is so incredibldy underrated, especially when you feel “the urge” you should definitely play this)
  • Confidence, Dominance, Authority Sigil
  • Confidence & Fear Reduction Mandala
4 Likes

Hello, wonderful people. I need an opinion about stack for a job search. But the problem is I do not know what would or could I do. Just I am in this phase of my life where I feel lost and I need a change. Any ideas? @gpo
Thank you in advance.

4 Likes

Hello @Nena, here are some ideas. Perhaps some of these will help you find your path forwards and opportunities that suit you. Luck can help you to be more in harmony with your path, and the crystal audios below may help in many ways related to a new job, making changes and inspiration.

Probability Alteration and Luck
Higher Self Connection (Dream Seeds)
Taffeite Crystal Energy (Dream Seeds)
Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra (Gumroad)
Crown and Third Eye Chakra (Gumroad)
Hand of Glory (Dream Seeds)
Powerful Good Luck Energy
Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance
Abundance and Prosperity mandala or Draw Luck mandala (Instagram)
Citrine (Google Play, Spotify)
Malachite (Google Play, Spotify)
Crystal Kingdom 2 Album (Google Play, Spotify)

7 Likes

Hello

I was wondering about a Male Enhancement stack.

Was thinking of stacking
Experimental Male Enhancement
High 2.0
DHT Overwhelming Presence
Testosterone Boost
Reduce Estrogen
Urinary Incontenece audio(to strengthen PC muscle)

Opinions or other recommendations are welcome.
Thanks

4 Likes

Thank you @uial very much for your suggestion. I will try. I never used chakra or cristal audios. Should I choose some or listen all?

2 Likes

@Nena You’re welcome. I hope they help!

You can try them all or choose some. It’s entirely up to you. You could try playing each of them, then see which ones you enjoy and what feels good to you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I recommend trying all of the chakra audios if you haven’t used them before. They are very good for many things. Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra should help with finding a job you would like and Crown and Third Eye Chakra could help with inner clarity, but they’re all great.

You can also listen to Energy Blockage Removal with chakra growth and stimulation.

5 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart::pray:

2 Likes

Hi! The Anti-Anxiety Stack may help with depression as well.

2 Likes

Added BDNF to the Imagination Stack, NoFap/Addiction Stack, Brain Stack, ADD/ADHD Stack, Women’s Motivation Stack, Men’s Motivation Stack, Happy Stack and Anti-Anxiety Stack.

Added Empathic Shielding (Gumroad) to the Negative Entity Removal, Negative Energy Removal & Shielding Stack.

2 Likes

Is enough to listen the stack one time per day?

Thank you @uial for the suggestion.

Added Schumann Resonance to the Psychic Development Stack, Brain Stack, Brainwave Stack, Love Stack, EMF Protection Stack, Chakra Stack and Negative Entity Removal, Negative Energy Removal & Shielding Stack

1 Like

Productivity-Combo

• Productivity (Tag, Audio or Mandala)
  • Slow Down Perception Of Time
  • Dopamine Redux or Dopamine Overload
2 Likes

Thank you @anon17734191 for the suggestion.

Added Stop Procrastinating, Unstoppable Willpower and Slow Down the Perception of Time to the ADD/ADHD Stack.

2 Likes

Add in the unlimited energy tag .

2 Likes