Listening guidelines

Yeah I have tried the Alpha and Gamma, theyre really awesome. But im mostly focusing now on Soul traveling, thats why I wanted to use the Theta one really bad. Dont understand why Dream would put monks chanting on a theta field tho, really confusing.

2 Likes

You could try the contact form on enlightenedstates or their email: sapienmed@gmail.com

1 Like

I did mail them but no answer sadly

When did you email them?
Sometimes they take days or weeks to reply.

Approx 2 weeks ago. No worries tho, im sure they have more important things to focus on.

1 Like

You could try sending them a PM on here, there is also a chance they will reply here in this topic directly, soon.
Someone requested an Astral Projection field here and here, if you’re interested be sure to “like” the posts.
I read a review on enlightenedstates a while ago of someone unintentionally doing Astral Projection while listening to the Theta audio consistently for a few days.

3 Likes

I suggest that you listen to the audios at the lowest volume possible. I have the delta audio and I play it so the sound is barely audible and I can still feel the effects. Hope it helps

3 Likes

maybe not use the fast metabolism? I think it makes me hungry as well. I am starting to use stomach shrinking now. Good luck!

After I tried alpha, I bought theta and delta for meditation with expectation that those 2 audios would to be calm as alpha is, but no. Theta has singing monks, and delta has DW chanting loudly AUMMMMMMM. There is no way I could meditate with that. There is also difference in volume after listening alpha I need to amplify volume about 70% for theta, and for delta I need to reduce volume even further than alpha. So now I use them only as any other audio while am working on my pc.

4 Likes

Hello @gpo, thank you for all the work on hypotetical stack and guidelines for listening. It is very helpful and clarifies lots of issues.
I would like to ask for your help in a certain matter, my daughter has broken the cartilage in the kneee some months ago. She had therapies but it did not help.I suggested following stack for her:

1. Clear all Negative Energy and Entity Removal (energetic energy programming)
  2. Subconscious Limits (Removal) Ver 2.0 (Energy Programmed)
  3. Joint Regeneration (Morphic/Energetically Programmed Audio)
  4. Trauma Release and Healing (energetic/morphic programmed audio)

Would you add anything more?

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @Nena!
You’re welcome.

That looks like a very nice stack. Joint Regeneration is the most important audio to help with the recovery of the cartilage in the knee, I believe. It can be listened to as much as needed. I would suggest adding The Super Human Mutant (every 12hrs) x2. It helps with regeneration. I would also add Enhanced Cellular Nutrient Absorption (30 mins after main meal) x2, to speed up healing. For now, I would suggest just sticking with all these audios and see how you go.

If you would like to speed up recovery even further, I would suggest getting the Advanced Healing Dog Tag. Please read this post before you decide to get this Dog Tag.

Optionally, other audios that may help with knee repair, listed in suggested order of importance and effectiveness:

Experimental Arthritis Treatment
HGH release version 2.0 (Gumroad)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Collagen Booster
Automated Calves and Feet Workout with Joint Strengthening
After Workout Muscle Recovery
Chi Compression into Bone Marrow
Bone and Organ Breathing
Senescent Cell Removal

I would also ask Dreamweaver or sammyg to see what their suggestions are. You can contact them here.

2 Likes

Thank you @gpo so much. I will create a stack for her according to your suggestions.
Bless you all in Sapien Medicine for everything you are doing for each of us. :pray:

2 Likes

We are soon going to remake these audios because… you’re right. Those sounds can be distracting during meditation.

3 Likes

I think the stack you have is good enough. But yes, the recommendations by @gpo can certainly speed up healing. Fat to Stem Cells definitely helps speed up healing as well.

4 Likes

Thank you @SammyG I will add it :pray:

2 Likes

Thats awesome, how is the theta one programmed tho? If I cut it to the first 3 mins and loop would it still work?

2 Likes

Hi @RazingTommy!

Hypothetical High Blood Pressure Stack (audios listed in suggested order of importance and effectiveness, thanks to @uial for the suggestion):

Lower Your Blood Pressure
Joint Regeneration
Nitric Oxide Boost
Vagus Nerve Stimulation
Cholesterol and Plaque Removal
Heart Strengthening and Repair
Far Infrared light therapy

2 Likes

I would really be grateful if anyone could recommend me any video from Dream’s any YouTube channel for removal of hip fat in particular.
By 18 I did the gym the wrong way and since have more fat in my hips and chest. I’m a dude aged 20. I believe some hormone issue or something similar might be into play.

Thanks for any help. :tada:

1 Like

Post moved to the Listening guidelines topic.

Stomach Shrinking and Toning will help with removal of hip fat.

For chest fat, the Gynecomastia version 2.0 (Patreon, Gumroad) and/or Automated Upper Body Workout audios will help.

If you believe you have a hormone issue, I suggest you try Endocrine System Rejuvenation.

1 Like

I would suggest Joint Regeneration may help in addition to the great suggestions in gpo’s stack.

It works towards regeneration of connective tissues via the fat to stem cells concept. It has helped me a lot with high blood pressure issues, and it’s possible it may help your friend as well.

Something interesting that isn’t always common knowledge is that blood vessels are comprised of connective tissue, and things which help improve the health of connective tissue (e.g. collagen, hyaluronic acid) are generally very helpful for the health of blood vessels.

3 Likes