The Requests and Fields

She said she doesn’t have one.

1 Like

Hello Sapien,
I’m not sure if I pushed the correct arrow to post a suggestion… is it possible to create a field to protect ourselves, our houses from EMF exposure especially due to the rolling out of 5G towers?
This is a science based article :arrow_down: observing that 5G trialing is in the areas around the world hit hardest with CoronaVirus.:thinking:

Here is an article: https://www.electricsense.com/5g-coronavirus/

Thank you for your service to humanity.:heart:

Edit: Oops! I just found that you have one already!

2 Likes

The Fungus one has transformed my scalp!

4 Likes

Anti Cancer Treatment on item,this field is very important to have in every home! tnx :)

12 Likes

The condition of my C1 is that I don’t have one. A birth defect - no Atlas. Im going to work with the alignment video anyway and imagine I have one!

1 Like

What do you think about a Safe Astral Travel field?

Programming with something like to induce the astral body with the required energy for a safe ejection into the Higher Astral Realm surrounded with a protective layer of light and possibly accompanied by a guide? :smile:

17 Likes

I also have Epstein Barr. I think a lot of people have this without even knowing it

4 Likes

I’m listening to the one to heal stomach and intestinal ulcers as it is the closet I could find for reflux. I don’t have ulcers but that area needs a good healing. Intestines I assume would include the bowel, also in need of healing. I have noticed an improvement in reflux after 5 days of listening three times a day at meal times.

Yes- I think a huge percentage of the population have it… its the underlying cause of MS, chronic fatigue, menopause symptoms, Lyme… crazy!!

1 Like

I had the SM Draw Luck mandala printed as a 2.5 x 2.5 inches ID size card months ago and it’s working well for me up to the present. You can use several copies of one mandala but I think, from my experience, one copy is sufficient to derive benefits from it. IMHO, you do not need multiple copies of a mandala.

3 Likes

I would love to have a field that would help us absorb knowledge from all the wise ones around us. To learn through osmosis. A field that when worn and in the company of say for example teachers we could absorb knowledge intuitively from them. It could be designed that we only absorb knowledge that would benefit mankind, and that it would prevent us from learning anything evil.
For example - A friend once advised me that I should always try to sit at the front during any workshop I attended. She said that the teacher would have unlimited knowledge to pass on but he/she would be limited to do so due to time constraints and that those sitting in the front row would absorb some extra knowledge from the speakers because they would be within his/her energy field.

12 Likes

That is sweet. Thanks for sharing! My bad for not checking the FAQ

https://enlightenedstates.com/faqs/?Display_FAQ=10404

Please finish this sentence. You left me with a cliff hanger.

1 Like

Eternity redux

Does the upgraded eternity feild able to get rid of the corona virus from a infected individual etc?

In the description it says:

“will help you avoid being around dangerous diseases. You will simply go somewhere else and avoid the bacteria or virus being transmitted.”

“increases the specific disease fighting ability of your system by about four times. (This is more than enough to fight off any disease.)”

1 Like

@Susan, I am reposting your request as it should be here and not in a separate topic. Thank you.

2 Likes

Susan imagining that you have one is a fantastic idea!! We can grow new teeth, before we were taught we could not grow neurons and now it has been proven that we can, so the sky is the limit!!

2 Likes

How about a tag or stickers (similar to the Teespring radiation protection stickers) which automatically does the same thing as the Negative EMF protection and conversion video, turning EMF into Schumann resonance for us?

5 Likes

Hey, I don’t know if someone suggested this before but how about this:

• Digital Fields with which you can turn a device into a pendant. For example you have the field as a file and place it on your phone or on a pen drive and now you have a mobile pendant. This should make production much easier, it would cost less, people would have their field in an instant etc.

• And secondly, I’d really love to see Sapien’s approach on Tulpas. An item for tulpa(mancers) to make the tulpa grow stronger, help interacting, help the host visualise, see his tulpa in daily life etc hear her etc.

What are your thoughts on this?

3 Likes

Greetings,
Thank you for creating the Base with Sacral Audio. Could you please create one for the Base on it’s own?

Is there a way to be notified by email of any new items or audios in the Shop as soon as they come up?

1 Like