Listening guidelines

I think it may be necessary in general to listen every day for a length of time for permanent changes.

Edit: I’ve read that they can also work much faster, but it can be up to a period of several months for some people, and it depends upon every individual’s susceptibility to change and subconscious limitations.

Some of the fields have recommendations in the description to listen every other day or less, so I think you would not need to listen to those daily, and some results may become permanent more quickly. For example, I think that when listening to the Lung Restoration and Strengthening field once scar tissue and damaged tissue is removed, it may be removed permanently.

It’s also a good idea to listen to Subconscious Limits Removal daily to help remove subconscious resistance and speed up the process.

Here is a related answer from the FAQ and another related answer.

What if i miss one day? Do i have to listen everyday?

If you are just looking for a mood/hormone boost, you can just listen to an audio once or twice and you’ll get the effects you seek.

But if you want to make permanent changes like to grow taller or lighten your eyes, you MUST listen to it every single day. You will stop the momentum of change happening in your body if you miss a day. It is likely that it will revert back to normal if you stop listening.

I highly suggest you listen once in the morning and once at night. This is all it requires to make the changes you desire to listen consistently and not miss a day.

How long does this take to work?

It depends on how fast your body is susceptible to change. A few people report in days, others weeks and months. I can’t tell you how quickly it will work for you but I can tell you that if you just make it a part of your daily routine, and listen to it every single day, it will eventually bring the changes you desire. And you will definitely start seeing the changes as well.

Yes, there have been cases where it takes months to make permanent changes like make someone taller. You might be thinking that is way too long. But, at the end of the day this is a free alternative to medical treatments that will cost you a fortune. Would you rather pay for them or simply listen to these audios 2-3 times a day and get the same results?

But generally, it may take this long because of subconscious resistance to the audio fields. You can now listen to subconscious limitations dissolver audio and actually eliminate subconscious resistance to the audio fields and accelerate the process of change. You should also read and follow through with the advice in this article.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response! After several months of regular listening would I be able to do just once a week for maintenance or even stop altogether?

1 Like

I’m not sure, but it’s quite possible!

I think that the fields become permanent after some time without needing to listen at all for maintenance, but I’m not sure.

Some of my results have seemed permanent within a month or two of listening without listening afterwards to maintain the results, but it could be quite individual what works for you.

Perhaps anyone with more knowledge or experience can share how they have maintained their results.

3 Likes

Does anyone listen to MP3 downloaded from Patreon, uploaded to Google Music? I have uploaded MP3s to google music so that I can stream it on my Sonos. Not sure if Google messes around with the MP3 quality making it less effective?

1 Like

Hi @Maoshan_Wanderer!
Welcome to the Forum.

I’m not sure if uploading to Google Music would change the frequencies and programming.

I have downloaded audios from Google Music that I’ve bought from Sapien Medicine on Google Play. Sapien Medicine mentioned this should work fine.

2 Likes

That’s a relief! Thanks Gpo…

2 Likes

Hello I think I probably know this question and it’s probably been answered.

If the volume is at its lowest (not mute). So u may not be able to hear it will the audio still work? Also how far is the radius?

Any one feel free to answer.

I think it will work even if I can’t heat it just want confirmation!

Thanks

3 Likes

You still need to consciously hear the audios for them to work.
The radius would depend on whether or not the listener can still hear the audio.
Some might have better hearing than others, some audios are louder than others as well.

Please read this post for more information. Also this FAQ.

4 Likes

Hi I tried many times to join the YT membership but I can’t even click on the link. I want the Anti Aging audio. On the Sapien Med Trust video description it says that the audios in that membership will be upload to Patreon as well but so far I have not seen. Can Sapien Med pls help to upload it to Patreon pls? I would really like to have that. Thank you!

3 Likes

Headaches is also a very normal thing to get. :expressionless:

1 Like

I found a audio from Anthony Sommer to work quiz well for this problem its about Frequency fatigue, I find it very caming to listen to when my brain is literally fried :dizzy_face: from listening to too many frequencies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FpU8n2vlVQ&t=487s

Dont have the english description of the audio, just Norwegian but I copied in in google translate and it gave a quit accurate translation:

• Improved focus and concentration,
  • Improved memory,
  • Increased reading comprehension,
  • Improvement of sleep / rest,
  • Relaxation assistance,
  • Meditation help,
  • Tinnitus relief,
  • A useful sound barrier among many other benefits

What is Frequency Fatigue?

Frequency fatigue is the result of using too many frequency videos without balancing natural brain waves. Symptoms may include fatigue, irritability, lethargy, an inability to concentrate, an inability to form complex abstract thoughts, drowsiness, insomnia, and headaches among other symptoms. This may vary depending on which frequency ranges have been used too much.

Some information about the noise used in the video:

Brownian motion or pedesis (ancient Greek) is the random movement of particles suspended in a medium (liquid or gas) as a result of their collision with the rapidly moving molecules in the medium. Brown noise simulates brownsih motion and has a spectral density that is inversely proportional to the frequency in the square. The power density of brown noise drops 6dB (decibels) per octave with increasing frequency.

Brown Noise is not actually brown, but is instead named after discoverer Robert Brown. Brown noise is much deeper than white or pink noise. Many have reported that it sounds like beach waves, strong wind, rain or waterfall. It is recommended that you close your eyes and rest while listening to maximize results. You can fall asleep while listening, this is common, and you probably need the rest if you do.

Hope it can help someone :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Dream just uploaded a grounding/earthing video which has already helped me with overwhelming energy. Hope it helps you!

7 Likes

It’s great, really helped me ground too. :smile: Thanks for sharing!

I love the mutually beneficial process in the description, inspiring how Dream is always working to improve this existence for all beings.

What this does is automate that process, but also in addition the energy grounded is depatterned and has unconditional love added to it, to also serve as a mutually beneficial process between you and the earth.

Thank you, Dream! :pray:

5 Likes

I cant find this Anti Aging on patreon, eventhough im a full acces member ?

@Srboslav Right now Anti Aging +++ is only available through The Sapien Trust (link to topic about it), but Dreamweaver said all the audios from The Sapien Trust will end up going to Patreon as well.

2 Likes

I hope it does , because i got no google account and dont want to, and gotta reverse my aging :P

2 Likes

any advice for a stack for learning/studying?

1 Like

Some ideas which might help with learning/studying:

Stacks:
Hypothetical Brain-Boosting Stack
Hypothetical Imagination Stack
Hypothetical Productivity Stack

Some general ideas for learning/studying:
Superhuman Genius twice per day at most (before learning/studying or doing something new)
Childlike Wonder x3 (before learning/studying or doing something new)
Induce Creativity (useful before learning/studying or doing something new)
Stop Procrastinating
Dopamine Redux (Google Play , Spotify) or Dopamine Neurotransmitter Overload
Acetylcholine Production (Patreon, The Sapien Trust)
The Super Human Mutant (every 12 hours) x2

Brain enhancement ideas for learning/studying:
Permanent Brain Enhancement
Down Syndrome (might improve memory, plasticity, and cognitive functions)
Nerve Growth Factor
TransCranial Direct Stimulation
Brain Regeneration

I think @gpo may have more ideas. His hypothetical stacks are very comprehensive. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

thanks a lot for helping me!

1 Like

Anybody know how much time should I listen to Endocrine System Rejuvenation before it would heal and rejuvenate my endocrine system completely?

2 Likes