Long day/night stack help/insigths?

Hallo Everyone,

Last 2 months I read a lot of threads and bought a lot of fields and learned a lot! :dizzy:
I’m very happy with all of the fields and by now I’m having sort of a stable listening routine.
My playlist lists are very long and my listening time/day is 16/17hours/day. I was a bit bored with this at first, but after a while I started to get used to it more and more.
My day/night stacks are identical (and contain 4 sub-stacks) and last 8 hours each and contain each =60 fields (=35 different ones).
I don’t feel overwhelmed, only in the beginning when I integrate a new field.

• Vibration/Spiritual Healing and Booster Stack
  • Self-Love Booster Stack
  • Plasma Protocol Stack
  • Skin/Hair/Teeth Stack

Are there people here who also have long listening stacks and who would like to share there experience with me so I have a little better understanding and have some insight?
Is it still ok to have such long listening stacks and good results at the same time? :pray:

2 Likes

I am sorry but how many fields?!?!!?

4 Likes

I am not that experienced and etc but. As I remember in the FAQ Dream said that recommendation is 1-4 fields (to get the best results)
You have a lot of stacks and all of them are focused on different things + Including the fact that you said that you bought many fields and use them too. I think that it will be very overwhelming. Your nervous system needs rest. Your full body needs a rest (Plasma Protocol by itself is heavy enough to get overwhelmed). Your energy system needs a rest. I and probably other guys will advice you to focus on 1 thing = 1 stack for some time. You will get better and faster results and there won’t be bad consequences

I’m not overwhelmed, my physical body, my nervous and my energy system is ok. :blush:
I think my sub-stacks are reasonably good organized and the 1-4 rule is for listening to physical fields.
I think I’m not the only here on the forum with such long listening stacks. Some even listen almost 24/7 and wearing there different dog tags 24/7. If you can handle it there’s no problem. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
If someone here can give me an insight on how to optimize and maybe reduce a bit my listening stack(s) or I can learn from their experience, I would be very grateful! :raised_hands:

:face_with_head_bandage: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face:

Most of the guys who have big stacks are experienced but from what i see you use fields for 2 months only.

Can’t say anything. I only phrase. Where your attention is, there is your energy. Take a light, direct it to some object. Take another light and send it through a prism. Focused light is stronger

1 Like

I ask you to take responsibility for your actions and in case of any problem that this stack will cause, do not blame anyone but yourself. I see that you won’t change your opinion, at least at the Moment

2 Likes

I do energy work for almost 7 years. My energy body is pretty cleansed after such a long time.

This is a bit unusual. I would strongly suggest to listen to one stack and after you get results, switch to another one.

Since you are this experienced in energy work, I guess you know what is energy overload?

3 Likes

For as long as I remember I’ve always felt bad! But lately I’ve never felt so good in all my life! That’s because of the spiritual processes I do, all the guidance and clearing stuff out of my system (homeopathy, chiropractor) and now these fields.

1 Like

My first two stacks are almost completely booster fields. Here on the forum I learned from JAAJ to listen most of the time to booster fields. Beside those booster fields/stack(s) I could focus on other fields. The other 2 stacks (Plasma Protocol Stack and the Skin/Hair/Teeth Stack) contain also booster fields so I don’t see the problem that I focus on too many things.
If you ask me too choose to listen to my day or my night stack that I can understand.

Yes :pray:

1 Like

Just to share some objective information:

Personally, “been there, done that” - focusing on more than one issue/stack at a time and using too many fields = slow or counterproductive results! :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I really appreciate that you guys want to help me out , but from the information you give I conclude that you want me to listen my:

• Vibration/Spiritual Healing and Booster Stack like 2x week
  • Self-Love Booster Stack 2x week
  • Plasma Protocol Stack 1x week
  • Skin/Hair/Teeth Stack 1x week
  • Muscle Stack 1x week

or you want me to focus on just one stack 7 days/week.

From what I read on this forum and from what people told me personally. Most of them combine different stacks. You’re not working on let’s say your muscles or skin for a month and then do another stack for a month, cause after the next month you lost a lot of the results of your muscle or skin stack.

Hello @RobbyHa!

You’ve already been through the forum so this is probably redundant for me to say, but people are simply very cautious because in the past some who were new to fields completely overdid it (despite repeated advice) had negative effects and later on came to vilify SapienMed for their woes, which were entirely self inflicted.

That being said, I don’t have advice to offer for a long playlist (separating them by categories is also how I do it but I have about 4h total), just to be mindful for some detox symptoms down the road because a playlist that worked really well for months suddenly was overwhelming and it took a while to notice what was going on. I learned that detox overwhelms the nervous system, which in turn means it can’t stand as many fields. I lost quite a bit of progress because of that (it also coincided with the park near my place where I go meditate closing down for renovations and me not meditating under a tree for some weeks, which ground me far more than I had realised).

But having already done energy work, you must be aware to changes to your energetic system :slight_smile: I’m just saying it as a precaution. For me the temptation to push through because I had such fantastic results was enough to push me into worsening my baseline for a little while. You are getting the cautious brigade today :rofl:

I am happy to read that you are having such success with the fields :heart:

3 Likes

May i inquire about your booster stack in particular?

Yes i know @JAAJ and @GoddessesAndGod are pretty much listening 24/7 maybe with some exceptions.

I also have stacks for multiple goals that often range from 1-3 hours each, and in leftover time i experiment with others, so my daily listening is probably at least 12 hours. Definitely do listen to your intuition, don’t cram them in just because you feel like you have to. Really plan out and prioritize some fields. Consistency is key in the end.

I rarely feel overwhelm anymore, due to various tags that help me, aside from other energy work.

Some fields work quicker for me, others less

2 Likes

At night I put all tags off and don’t listen to anything. Only a few mandalas under my matress. This is to make sure that my energy body regenerates and recovers and does not get overwhelmed.

During the day, yes, I listen to fields and subliminals all the time, often from several devices.

3 Likes

Thanks Amber,

I’ve been in that position the last 6 years of an overwhelming energy system just by quitting drugs/sugar/coffee/cigarettes/unhealthy relationships/etc. I was a complete mess!
So by now I should know when something bad is going on. Plus every 3 months I get completely energetically checked by someone and the results last time were incredible positive. He saw I was healing fast on many different levels (physically, energetically) The results are there, just a little bit of fine-tuning.
Therefore it would be nice to have different perspectives of different people who also have long stacks to give me deeper insights and see if I’m listening in a balanced way. :dizzy:

1 Like

That’s what I learned here to be consistent! :raised_hands:

My Spiritual Healing and Booster stack is:

• VoT
  • SLR
  • KQC
  • AZ&D
  • BoL
  • MinorBoL
  • VoC
  • VoDL
  • Full Body Negentropic Coherence
  • Divine Will
  • Acu-Automation
  • Love, Appreciation and Gratitude

My Self-Love Booster Stack:

• VoT
  • SLR
  • Mana Circuits
  • Inner Pillar of Power
  • Self-Love and Acceptance
  • Forgiveness and Release
  • Trauma Release and Healing
  • VoDL
  • Abundance Mindset
  • New Perspectives
  • Magnetic Heart Coherence
  • Acu-Automation
  • Love, Appreciation and Gratitude
1 Like

The thing is, so did I! I’ve been on this journey for a while, very (VERY hahahah) familiar with detox symptoms and completely missed them (maybe because I hadn’t had any in a while but more likely because I was so enthousiastic with my progress that I wasn’t mindful).

That’s wonderful :smiley:

Yes hopefully someone will see this post who has more experience with longer playlist. I remember reading that some have the magi tag and servitors to ground energy. Servitors have been a wonderful addition on my road to wellbeing, you seem to have gone through the forum so I have the impression I’m not telling you anything new :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited to add: others had replied already by the time I wrote this :rofl:

2 Likes

I dont see a problem at all with those lists.

They seem long but they target pretty much the same goals and create momentum for the next field that can bring in a more harmonious result.

I personally like it.

Instead of trying to cut it, take a day and night off fully to recharge and in that day only play the ones to cleanse the aura, balance the energy systems in the body etc

And use the energy expansion card several times that day too.

Thats it.

2 Likes