Looking for... Exorcist

Does anyone know a good deliverance minister or an exorcist? Ive been struggling to remove an incubus from myself.

5 Likes

I don’t know any personally…

Chad Ripperger is a traditionalist Catholic Exorcist, but I don’t know that he’s doing any house calls these days.

Jerry Alan Johnson had performed exorcisms in Christian, Buddhist, and Taoist traditions and has different books about each of those. I only have connections through the books, so I don’t know any practitioners.

Maybe an incense could help? I don’t know…

I wish you good luck with fiinding a remedy :pray:

4 Likes

If I’m not mistaken @SorcerySupreme knows and has experience about that

5 Likes

If you don’t know expert and competent people, therefore Catholic ministers, you could find some Christian charismatic group that performs liberation and healing songs and prayers, starting with the latter. Meanwhile you could start listening to authentic Gregorian chants, without fields or any kind of energies.

6 Likes

Can you check if your tongue is different from a healthy person’s? It is suggested to look at Chinese medicine, maybe liver blood and heart blood deficiency.

1 Like

A session with Brenda from Twisted Sage might help.

4 Likes

Have you tried using booted bhoots by captain?

1 Like

You’re never going to find an “exorcist” or “priest” with as much purity as Dream or PU. Purity is a very important factor in being the “medium” for the Divine. Your best bets are the Exorcism Rite 2.0 field by Dream and Higher Self Exorcism by PU. Prayer and fields are your best bet.

Also, try the Conjuration of The Four and Conjuration of The Seven invocations/prayers. Recite them with all the Will and Faith you can muster.

2 Likes

I am happy to assist. Last time I used Motor Zanon on you in some more advanced ways as an exorcism. I have also used the Catholic and PGM exorcisms to great effect.

One trick I use is that I have a quantum self-charging pocket dimension of the Catholic version. It is activated as soon as I say “Exorciszamus te”.

During my last “trip” I was in a shared experience with another person. I was absolutely exhausted and kept passing out. They would wake me up, I would look over them at the spirits and vampiric energies that were attacking them, go “what the eff” and fall right back to sleep. The final time I had enough energy to stay awake, and I threw my hand up over them and said, “Exorciszamus te, omnis amundis spiritus, omni satanica podestas!” A light visible to my companion emanated from my hand, and the being has not been back (despite being with them for many years).

10 Likes

It appears Incubi or Succubi are created by us when we fantasise and masturbate, we create them with our thoughts but manifest them via our sexual energy.
A first step would be stopping all the above activities so you don’t give them more energy.
There is an advice I heard before of sprinkling sulphur on your shoes but these seems to be more for elementals or weaker entities that are not as formed yet.

2 Likes