Looking for recommended field stacks or paid fields for self sabotage and OCD

Hi all, first post outside of the welcome area! Hope I’m doing this right. :slight_smile:

I would love if someone could share or recommend what a good stack or paid field is for OCD and self sabotage. Honestly even a servitor might be a good solution, I’ve used them a lot in the past with success.

Anyway, I’ve had OCD since childhood and it’s always been related to spirituality, which also happens to be the thing I’m the most interested in and passionate about, so oof. But I believe this is a part of the lesson I’m here to learn in this incarnation, so I’m grateful for what it’s taught me.

The problem is, my intrusive thinking often leads to me feeling broken down and having no ambition, and also to self sabotage. There’s almost a part of me that wants the awful things in my mind to just happen already so I can stop suffering because of the idea and intrusive thoughts of them.

My end goal is to have inner peace (and the lack of feeling like i’m in danger or i’m putting myself in danger) and the ability to exist without feeling like there’s always something to fight or run from. :)

Anyway! I was considering Woven Worlds: Contentment, but I also have the patreon premium membership, so if there’s any good ones on there that may help with this issue I’d love to use those. I also have had good luck with Sapien’s Amygdala field (really, really good field).

Anyone have experience with something like this or have ideas for fields?

2 Likes

Hello,

You can try:

Resilience
Black mirrored stone shield (or shielding 3.0)
OCD field on YouTube
Empathic shielding mandala
Vibration of Divine Love
Angelic vibration 2.0
Essence of faith and prayer
Blueprint of the past
Alchemical revision of trauma
Etheric cords/smart cord cutting

2 Likes

Thank you for replying! I love the resilience field… the day it was released was probably the hardest day of my life so it came at a wonderful time.

For whatever reason I’ve never felt much from the actual OCD field itself. No idea why but I can definitely give it another shot and see. I’m assuming the shielding audios would be to counteract self sabotage… I hadn’t really considered them but I’ll add them both to my wish
list!

1 Like

Just fyi the empathic shielding mandala is free :) if you search for it in the forum you will find the image

1 Like

The Internal Alchemical Crucible
Inner Self Supporter (Patreon)
Silent Mind / Mandala from the Instagram
Maybe Brain Regeneration

1 Like

That stack slaps. I love all of those fields. How did I forget that Dream had an instagram lol

1 Like

Hi @chevalier, great fields mentioned above.

The few ones not in the list that I would recommend you to have a look at are Plasma Brain of Youth and Intrusive Thought Dissolver (Psychic University’s Patreon)

And I would very much recommend to try the Ego Dissolution Meditation from Sammy to work on patterns you’d like to re-program

2 Likes

Ok so I think I’ve come up with a set to use for my mental health. I’m basing it around a mix of what seems to provoke the most healing reactions/positive mental states in me + what ya’ll have mentioned.

Bought the Plasma Flaunt and have no regrets, that also has hella brain regen in it and possibly also contains the plasma brain of youth, I don’t remember lol. So that’s on there. So right now it looks like

Plasma Flaunt
PTSD field (patreon - THIS ONE HELPS SO MUCH)
Resilience
Alchemical revision of trauma
Empathic shielding mandala
Internal Alchemical Crucible
The Inner Self Supporter (patreon)
The Blueprint of Health: Mental State (Maitreya Fields - this one helps me a lot with the thoughtforms themselves)

1 Like

Hi @chevalier I have also had ocd since childhood, with different intensities, sometimes it has been mild almost non-existent, other times moderate and other times extreme, it all depends on my lifestyle or routine at th3 moment.

I can tell you that I have tried almost all those fields that are mentioned in this thread and they can relieve an ocd crisis for a moment but not cure it or completely disappear it, if you continue having the same daily routine the same thoughts will come back again and again.

The only way that I have managed to overcome the ocd for a long time is when I get out of the routine a lot, once I was 2 or 3 years free of ocd at least 90% of the days, because it was a time where I did many exciting things, I traveled and I met new people and new places almost every day. but then in the pandemic and the last few months the ocd was more present again and I realized that it was due to the routine and lack of new stimuli, the more days I spent at home the worse it was really unbearable at times but luckily I met some methods that served to alleviate crises.

In addition to some fields that I will mention later, I recommend mantra meditation especially with Om Namah Shivaya and Gayatri Mantra, it is more effective for me if you listen to it sung and chant it in your mind too or just listen to it if you are not distracted by another stuff.

It is also important to sleep well and having a regular sleep pattern helps a lot and the opposite intensifies the ocd quite a bit. Going to nature and take sun is another alternative that provides relief in times of crisis. When I was at home every day during the pandemic, I sometimes went for 1 or 2 hours to a nearby park or forest and achieved a lot of mental and physical calm.

Finally, other audios that I recommend that could help you in moments of crisis and that are not yet mentioned here are:

-EMF shielding - sapien medicine (for some reason emfs affect our mind and keep us stressed and make homeostasis difficult, this helps a lot to regain balance and peace)

-Vitamin D - sapien medicine ( Vitamin D has many benefits, but in this case what matters to us is its ability to regulate and modulate neurotransmitters and reduce neuro-inflammatory factors. You will think more clearly and feel less mental stress.)

-Auric body cleanser - Quadible integrity (sometimes intrusive thoughts come from external sources and the only way to get rid of them is by cleaning our aura, I have tried several audios on this but for the ocd this has given me better results in the short term, sapien also has other audios to clean the aura you can try the one you like best)

Taaffeite - Dream seeds (This field has the vibration of taaffeite, its benefits are many and some are unknown, but from what I have tried, it gives you immense peace and a sense of security for at least 24 hours per listen. at that time the ocd fades because you are more in the present moment. just give it a listen don’t overuse.)

Finally, a somewhat more alternative approach that could be useful or maybe not if you are not affected by this is a guided meditation to remove artificial intelligence implanted in you or synthetic telepathy or telepathic control that someone has wanted to use on you. Here the video A.I. & Nano / Implants Clearing / Releasing / Expelling / Banishing - Powerful Guided Meditation - - YouTube .

well those are the fields and alternative that I recommend brother, as I told you they are not definitive cures but they can help you a lot in a crisis or simply when you need more peace. but in my opinion the best alternative is to get out of the daily routine and have a more stimulating life doing new and different things every time, creating new personal connections and new neural connections.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your long reply. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help me.

I’ve had a very similar experience with it based on what you’ve shared. It began for me sometime around when I was 12-15. Since then, I was able to get it to really go away just out of necessity when I had jobs that really required all of my focus. I literally didn’t have the time to pay attention to the intrusive thoughts. Of course for awhile, they happen anyway. But then after a month or so my mind catches up with things and stops throwing them at me.

Typically for me I’ll have a single trigger that plays out until I’m too exhausted to care anymore, and then it just kind of becomes something that is there in the background but I don’t really give any power to it. But of course, every once in awhile I’ll have an intrusive thought that really sticks and puts me into a spiral for a day or more. Currently it’s health. I’ve had two doctors tell me I’m fine but my brain doesn’t get it lol. Before this it was the safety of my partner.

There are so many other things as well. But that’s basically how it goes for me. I would agree with you that if you just live your life and enjoy it and focus on other things, the OCD can’t touch you anymore (I’m obviously paraphrasing what you said).

For me I feel like there is that component of OCD being more of an addiction to security that continually perpetuates itself through habitual thinking that I sense you are talking about, but I also think that there are things like brain damage and trauma at the root of it.

The need to fight these thoughts or self sabotage is really a mechanism for testing safety, at least for me, I think. But ultimately I think that if through these tracks I’m able to address whatever is the root cause or origin of it, I might be able to end these thought spirals for good.

I think you shared some wonderful advice as well. I love the Om Namah Shivaya Mantra, and I used to do a Kali mantra a lot as well. I’m not religious but I have a fondness for those entities and others, and have definitely felt their healing at needed times. I’m not familiar with the Gayatri Mantra, but I will have to look into it.

The Taaffeite one is really interesting to hear you mention as well, because my experience listening to that one is that it is one of the more profound grounding fields available. I think for people who are so in their heads, grounding is one of the most important things we can do.

For this reason I’ve been working on a very powerful self-made field for grounding, and I’m going to keep stockpiling energy into it until I feel it’s ready, but even now I can feel its effects throughout the day. I’ve imbued it with the qualities of a temple in the forest, with lush vegetation and healing wildlife sounds. As well as a downward flow of energy from head to foot, cleansing and opening of the root chakra, and the grounding properties of several stones such as shungite, hematite, and tiger’s eye. I’ll keep compounding energy into it until I’m satisfied with it, but that’s the basic idea.

And finally I’ve been doing daily Wim Hof breathing exercises as a new habit, and I also intend to start a yoga habit. I think those all will work synergistically to keep me extremely grounded going forward.

I’ll give some of the other things you mentioned a shot. Thanks for taking the time to share. :) Peace and auspiciousness to you.

2 Likes