Loss Sugar Craving?

But do you have allergies, hives, digestive issues, nasal congestion?

Diabetes can also be linked to histamine!

1 Like

Digestive issues - yeah, since I was a kid lol… lately, no.

Other symptoms - nope.

Hmm… Ok thought it might help. But anyways, I was getting to the point that I’ve tried things before Sapien to lose whatever fat in my body and nothing works, and it could be a sign of histamine intolerance, especially with all my other symptoms

1 Like

I just bought a bunch of ice cream, and I listed to Overcome Addictions again today and now I don’t want it. Took me a minute to think about why I absolutely had no inclination to touch it while looking at it. Lol

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @uial @This_Boy_Here

Quadible Integrity just released a new audio that is kind of in line with Sapien’s Vibration of Creation! It’s a part of a new 8 part series intended for overnight use. But you can also use it during waking hours.

I’m going to loop both this and Vibration of Creation tonight.

https://youtu.be/i0u2DUK4fYA

2 Likes

Wow…it looks bad ass!

1 Like

IT IS. I listened to it this morning.

What do you feel? I mean how?

I really feel like it is clearing away any blockages from me obtaining results and me “sensing” my spirituality, if that makes any sense. Like, cleared off?

The video is also amazing, flying through the reaches of space

2 Likes

Like instantly, you’d noticed a difference? I has to be good then! Because you’ve got some major blockages…I’m happy for you bro! :grinning:

1 Like

How’s the glory tag?

1 Like

“8 part series” - and faints! lol

I have a new show on my TV - Breaking Bank :slight_smile:

@3Tulsi - any way to download the audio?

2 Likes

I can’t find it! I moved earlier in the month, and I’m not sure where it is. Lol I need to look again and boost it like 80 times.

… Is that a real TV show or are you making a joke? Lol I don’t know what’s on TV besides 2 shows

No not yet!! Hopefully it will be offered on their website for attunements, and it’s not on Patreon yet, although Quadible is slow with their Patreon uploads. Months later… Very sporadic. Not all audios on YouTube are on Patreon

1 Like

Lol…I know what you mean!

It’s a popular one too…

1 Like

You need to find it ASAP! That’s 300 dollars right there bud! lol

1 Like

Wasn’t it 400 or something? I can’t remember lol. Waiting for a new Beauty pendant

What’s that do???

Umm give you an alluring aura. They must have just got some news ones in and sold them, because the pictures are different. And I just checked over the weekend

Lol I just made it up :smiley:

Yes, QI does seem very sporadic. I listened to it for 10-min now, very peaceful. While Vibration audios seems to bring up energy, this seems to seetle things down…for the lack of a better expression… it seems very “settled down” kinda feeling!

1 Like