LOVE IS LIFE/EVERYTHING! - - - - - Old, low vibe Title: Love is Bulls** And You Know It šŸ˜€

It sounds beautiful on paper, yet in reality, romantic love is a trap, you invest too much and if you win, you win, but all that investment depends on someone else And they can end it, bye bye all your dreamsā€¦, thatā€™s why you have options, including to pursue love, take the chance, if you want, but remember, there are no guarantees and people Are So Fakeā€¦

Btw, Iā€™m perfectly fine writing this.

The idea is: Things DONā€™t last, so enjoy YOUR PHANTASY. :grin:

2 Likes

Or phantasms :grin:

1 Like

You just simply havenā€™t found love.

6 Likes

Maybe, still I dislike not having power and love does not make me more powerful, idk, perhaps I analyze it, instead of living it, who knowsā€¦

Still, as soon as I see trouble, bye byeā€¦
I like to be in charge and not dependent on someone elseā€™s whims Or Love :sweat_smile:

Young And FREE, Forever lol

I think it is about being powerful enough, so that you are not dependant on anyone.

8 Likes

Dude

1 Like

Yeah? :grinning:
I was in a good mood, still am, so a hot topic is my choiceā€¦ :laughing:

1 Like

:point_up: This!

Most people look to others to supply them with stuff they canā€™t or wonā€™t supply themselves. When they find someone to play that game with them, it does become a dependency.

Fortunately, weā€™re one the Sapien Med forum, where we have tools to heal our stuff, find our own self-love, and become whole. When we do this for ourselves, we become a lot less likely to enter into the kind of dependent relationship thatā€™s described in the OP.

5 Likes

I guess I need to be stronger, so Strength is Always the Solution, even when it comes to ā€œLoveā€ (todayā€™s relationships). :grinning:

Strength to NOT become Dependent and strong to respect someone elseā€™s choice(s), including saying bye bye. :sweat_smile:

Again, except for Building a Family, Why not just be superficial, enjoy short term relationships, have our fun and thatā€™s it?

1 Like

I guess you could never 100% know that someone loves you. You canā€™t even know if theyā€™re actually conscious or not. Could just be playing the sims and youā€™re the only conscious being walking around falling in love.

Thatā€™s taking it to a scifi extreme. But not going that far it could still be that someone just plays along for 20 years because they like the set up but donā€™t actually have any internal experience of loving anyone.

6 Likes

Iā€™m a fool then. :laughing:
But, still, you can love sims as well. :sweat_smile::grin:

What you said is Perfectly Valid, you canā€™t know if someone loves you or fakes it or whatever other optionsā€¦

2 Likes

This gonna be a good thread lol

1 Like

Hopefully, at least it started on a positive note.

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

:yum::v::coffee:
Lol

I suppose

I think here we have specific strengths to look at/enphasize:

• The strength to accept it was all fake/not real love
  • the strength to dive into the real love, to take the chance and see if its real or not.

Yeah you got the first point i presented.

Mhmm if they can be short, why not long as well :thinking:

But yeah i think it comes a lot of the times to, thatā€™s it. Unless something more deeper arises.

I think there could be ways to see?
Certain actions we make and then we see and observe the result of them in them.

Like to start ignoring the person and seeing whether they feel sad or donā€™t care. (And each reaction to what extent)

(Altough this may be a bit darker method.)

I suppose it also comes to strength to talk with them openly and see whatā€™s up in reality.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this thought is exactly on topic or is just an aside.

I was thinking earlier today about how I stopped saying ā€œI love youā€ to people. It shouldnā€™t have to be said. Itā€™s either obvious someone does by their actions or obvious they donā€™t.

Friends whoā€™ve never said ā€œI love youā€ to me ever even once clearly fulfilled the basic concept of love by the way they treated me over the years.

And people whoā€™ve said it so many times really didnā€™t. Almost like the more someone says it the less they mean it. And itā€™s just used as a cover or distraction. They only need to say it if theyā€™ve given you no unspoken evidence of it being true and plenty of unspoken evidence of it not being true.

6 Likes

Sounds like you got a song title for the heartbroken, now finish the song lol.

1 Like

I HATE saying it lol, to Anyone (family, friends, women, dogs lol)!

2 Likes

The song has not yet been writtenā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s bullshit and you know it :notes:

Iā€™m hearing it to the tune of Sexy and I Know It

4 Likes