LOVE IS LIFE/EVERYTHING! - - - - - Old, low vibe Title: Love is Bulls** And You Know It šŸ˜€

Lol

Imagine it on the tune of ā€œCanā€™t help falling in loveā€ lol

2 Likes

Yeah this one could have lyrics

But the melody is there :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Such a beautiful song.

1 Like

To me as well xd

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t necessarily say ā€œstronger.ā€ (But then I canā€™t really say. I donā€™t know you.)

Might you have some work or some healing you could choose to do? Of course. But so what?

I think that would be a fair assumption to make about everyone on this forum (including me). I donā€™t think this site would appeal to anyone who wasnā€™t interested in healing and/or improving themselves. So, my ā€œso what?ā€ is to say,

ā€œwhatever about you that you were looking at when you were talking ā€˜strongerā€™ is no big deal. We have tools to help you and many of those tools are available for you. No big deal. You can do it.ā€

Youā€™re smart to be aware of this. As I mentioned in my reply to you, most of ā€œtodayā€™s relationshipsā€ are not based on anything like Love (especially, not the vibration of Love that we can experience from VoDL, AoPL, Love Graviton, etc.). We current humans have sort of crapped up the current meaning of the word, ā€œlove,ā€ because weā€™re ā€œlooking for Love in all the wrong placesā€ (to borrow the old song title).

Some many times, we look to others for the Love that we want to be giving to ourselves. Which results in the experience you reported in your OP and the dependency that our friend @veh brought to this conversation.

ā€œStrengthā€ isnā€™t really needed. When youā€™re healed from an infection, you no longer take antibiotics. When you are practiced in loving yourself and steady in knowing your goodness, you stop looking for other people (on a forum, in your family, at your workplace, in your bed, etc.) to provide that for you, you see? It didnā€™t take any ā€œstrengthā€ for you to tell others, ā€œI know how to dress myself. I got this.ā€ You simply decided and did itā€“no ā€œstrengthā€ requiredā€“and you adjusted your expectations of them accordingly.

Well, yeah, sure. Otherwise, what youā€™re asking for is holding someone in bondage, which is a very different kind of ā€œlove,ā€ isnā€™t it? :wink:

But look at the other side of this coin: Youā€™re off the hook! Youā€™re no longer in the impossible position of trying to control the uncontrollable! Because youā€™re wise. You understand that trying to control them is impossible.

And when you Knowā€“truly Know, not ā€œintellectuallyā€ knowā€“when you Know that you can provide yourself with many of those things you were depending on them for, then thereā€™s no need for you to (futilely) try to control the uncontrollable.

You can Build a Family by being superficial, enjoying short term relationships, having your fun and thatā€™s it. Thereā€™s a whole, large subsection of my neighborhood who is doing that right now.

Because ā€œfunā€ is defined differently, across different people, across different times of our lives.

And you might find your definition of ā€œfunā€ might change as you change, as you continue to do your work and your healing and continue to collect the experienced of your life. Your definition of ā€œfunā€ might grow as you grow and might include the depth of intimacy that grows as a relationship deepens. But I would agree with you, when youā€™re in a place of your life where youā€™re dependent on other people for things that you can give yourself, thatā€™s a risky place.

You can handle that risk by setting this policy:

sure.

But thereā€™s also the other option of healing your stuff, so that you can choose to have more choices. Then you can choose whether you want superficial, or deep, or whatever kind of fun you want to have.

6 Likes

That is a beautiful reply.
Thank You.

I like this part, among others.

Also, superficial or deep, it all depends on perspective, I guess Iā€™ll just let it be and Enjoy Life and Love, The Process, Everything.

There is also Beauty in taking risks. :sweat_smile:

Anyway, gotta Go, see you guys later.
Thanks for your perspectives/answers. :pray:
Have a Good Night/Day.

1 Like

ā€œromantic loveā€ / ā€œhollywood loveā€ is usually motivated by some kind of dependency, hormones etc.
Look how itĀ“s always shown as ā€œstay together foreverā€, ā€œyou complete meā€ etc.

Unconditional love isnĀ“t. ItĀ“s based on the understanding that we are all source in a human body. I treat the waitress good not bc I am such a ā€œlovingā€ / ā€œgoodā€ guy but bc I understand that we are one at source level.

However, I believe that 2 healthy (unconditionally loving) people, with aligning soulpurpose, can create a powerful combination. ā€œLoveā€ between the two of them isnĀ“t about control, dependency and forceful expectations.
It becomes energetic alchemy that uplifts them and their whole environment. ItĀ“s a beautiful dynamic and I believe this is what the (unified) twinflame concept is about.

I have yet to see a relationship like this but believe it is possible with a certain level of maturity.

8 Likes

keep meditating and focus on your heart chakra or use fields for love.

Youā€™ll find the ā€œloveā€ youā€™re looking for eventually.
Donā€™t give up or resent the emotion or whatever you think it is right now.
Maybe if you learn to accept your current experiences youā€™ll find a greater ā€œloveā€ at the end.

3 Likes

Beautifully said everyone

2 Likes

I think living something instead of forming opinions about it is the best way of living

because you live it of course and thatā€™s it

and thatā€™s about for everything not only love. Because I loved a lot of people and never invested in anyone and still loved them. Or whatever eveyone here to be indepedant and all. Donā€™t think all those stuff counts itā€™s like you put a limit thatā€™s not even in the equation first place, donā€™t know where people get those too.

trying to put logic and make a meaning out of it is just that.Just logic and a meaning out of it. Not the real ā€œitā€.

Anyways thatā€™s my opinion(straight facts to be honest because I pointed that itā€™s not about opinions but living it anyways)

3 Likes

What about SELF LOVE?

5 Likes

Who broke your heart?

5 Likes

My 2c, both from what I read but mostly from life experience:

There is Love and then there is love. For most people with no spiritual understanding or intuitive knowledge, or experience, it is just a solar plexus chakra phenomenon. You just hold tight to the other person, with the feeling of owning him and to him/her, and the dynamic is that usually the most positive of the two has the upper hand. Of course the are many levels of this, but thatā€™s the basis of it and what most would describe as loveā€¦ are just the lower emotions (doesnā€™t equal bad), sex, and mental projections of various kind.

Then there is Love, a real feeling of connection, of a deep understanding of the other person, of an empathy so profound and real you seem to know each other at all times without having to say a word. You just know, and get lost in the other and what you feel with a complete melting of your heart into pure bliss.
Most people arenā€™t ready for this though, maybe they say they want it but deep inside they are looking for something else, more aligned with social constructs and values. Even if they were, a relationship like this is seldom created easily and freely, as circumstances and people surrounding each other can give a hard time for it manifest on the physical plane. So it can stay as an astral phenomena, where intuitives or clairvoyants can easily feel and see the connection (Iā€™m not talking about cords, even if they are a strong part of most intimate relationships, but Soul phenomena manifesting through the astral and mental planes mostly), while maybe one or even both parts are not even aware of what is happening.
For someone though, when they are ready and balanced enough, and the Soul asks for it, it can truly happenā€¦ and that would the experience of a lifetime.

So I understand what you mean. It is bullshit most of the time for two reasons: we donā€™t know what love truly means, we are mistaken, and when we get really hurt it is because we should have known ourselves better and behaved with self respect at all times, then most drama wouldnā€™t have happened. You can still suffer though, so even if I donā€™t like those going from one partner to the other and raising ā€œbody countā€, I still can understand why they do it, they are responding to bullshit with more bullshit, but they are still honest with themselvesā€¦ and thatā€™s a much better way to cope than getting hurt by foolishly opening to someone that could take advantage of it from one moment to the other, while hoping your ā€œromantic feelingsā€ are reciprocated.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think Love is bullshitā€¦ but it doesnā€™t seem to be something that this world knows much about.

I have had quite a few beautiful, Love-from-the-Heart types of experiences. There just arenā€™t very many people who can maintain that state or have the willingness to consciously honor that feeling.

It shows up when there is a deep compatibility in the energetics, but everyone Iā€™ve met moves on from it unless it has some obvious connection to the life-story they have going on in their mind.

Sadly, or perhaps ironically, people set aside the direct experience of Love in order to pursue a mental image that have created about what they think it might be.

7 Likes

Indeed.

2 Likes
1 Like

yep something like that :rofl:

1 Like

From what I read above Iā€™d like to add:

What about SELF LOVE? (mentioned by JAAJ)

Self-love is always important, of course, there should be balance in self-love. If we love ourselves too much, we lose empathy gradually. If we love ourselves less, weā€™re not enriched enough to love another person.

Like to start ignoring the person and seeing whether they feel sad or donā€™t care. (And each reaction to what extent)
(Altough this may be a bit darker method.)
I suppose it also comes to strength to talk with them openly and see whatā€™s up in reality. (Mentioned by SnipingTour)

In my opinion ignoring someone only to see their reaction, is the worst thing that one person may do. Starting such a game to evaluate trust, will turn into a matter of mistrust. You can only know people through time and in different circumstances.

:point_down: I canā€™t mention or tag any names here, unless I go back to read the whole thread again.

There are many variables that each one of us should consider if we want to find the love of our lives. In many cases, we already know whether person X/Y is our type or not. But we tend to ignore such a perception. So, we canā€™t make the right decision at the right time.

A relationship/friendship needs 2 individuals to begin. But when people decide to say bye-bye to another party, in most cases itā€™s like a one-sided decision. People who were eager to know each other at the beginning, no longer are eager to talk to each other to end the relationship with respect and peacefully.

Once you @SoulStar33 said that you have physical problems that you need to fix. Me too. (Edit: Of course, itā€™s so good that this issue isnā€™t serious and it has not affected your love life)

Weā€™re living in an era that many people are a perfectionist. And they generalize their perfectionism to the face and body features too. In my country, if a girl has a physical problem, that girl canā€™t have a love life. Even some men may offer that person sex (even a doctor/surgeon to his female patient), only because they see that person as not eligible person for marriage. They see that girl as worthless, but they see her as a good option for sex! Weā€™re from a generation where even dolls had to be perfect in many ways to have been chosen. Nowadays we see some companies create dolls that donā€™t have a part of the body or are in wheelchairs. From this point of view, nurturing the new generation will be done better than our generation.

Anyway, I still think all of us have a chance to meet the love of our lives especially when we donā€™t expect it.

2 Likes

By physical problems, I meant health issues.

Now, I could do 3 things: one is replying to each one, to each answer, another thing is selecting some quotes or none and giving an answer/reply or just not add anything more, I choose the last one, since your answers/opinions, advises and experiences are so Great (they truly are), anything more would be just cheery picking from me;

Just to clarify something, I ONLY meant Romantic type (or casual) Love and Relationship; Self Love is something else, in my view, Yet, if I have enough self love, I can easily offer love and respect to others And I can choose wisely whom I spend my time with and if a relationship is worth it or not, among other things/choices/possibilities; I want to perfect my body, yes, itā€™s true, I want to Achieve Success in All Areas, including Relationships, although nowadays I value less and less any romantic stuff, I just see that we are self interested and an absolutely passionate, loving and long term relationship is almost just an idea, it exists as a possibility And I would not refuse such a thing, but my priority, first of all, is Me.

Anyway, Iā€™ll just go with the flow, focusing on what I can improve, focusing on Progressā€¦

And, I gave a longer answer than I was expecting. :grin:
So, letā€™s continue: no one broke my heart, recently at least, anyway, I learned quite rapidly to adapt to any situation and to move on, there are many women in this world And thatā€™s it, Iā€™ll stop here.

Thank You for your beautiful answers.

3 Likes

I was talking in general. You didnā€™t make this thread in ask for advice section or the similar sections. I may have made a mistake by not mentioning or tagging names and putting space between some points. I edited my message, but I didnā€™t delete any words. :heart:

Self Love is something else, in my view

but my priority, first of all, is Me

This is self-love that is so great in my opinion.

Nice chat, good luck.

1 Like