Lucifer and the Goetia

Demons are not evil. I won’t try to force or trick Dream into allowing such products on his marketplace, but I will stand strongly against this common misconception.

3 Likes

Lucifer is a great gateway for “demonic” energies. Lucifer brings light and power where before there was darkness, fear, and doubt.

3 Likes

Ok sure but i was referring to black magic

A daemon in Greek is a point of divine attention.

At no time does anyone have to exorcise Lucifer, nor did I exorcise Sitri.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as evil. Everything is honestly from the good itself. From love. It may sound weird but even such hatred also come from love itself. That what it means to be unconditionally loving. All. And all means everything. Including the dark side of it.

3 Likes

I’m learning everyday to love everything equally. Not saying it’s easy. Because sometimes my ego is very bipolar :slightly_smiling_face: but that’s me. Without the ego I wouldn’t be this Imogen anyway!

2 Likes

To love everything without judgement. Good or bad. But just to see it as an experience we all collectively growing in this earth. There is always reason why someone behave certain way. But if you can see from their perspective of that ( evil person) for example. Like robbing people. There are always reason why they do it in the first place. Is from the action of goodness itself. You never know a person have to steal in order to feed the family? Or whatever may be the reason. Or maybe the person who steal. Want to help her/ his family or whatever that is.

Even a terrorist. Who kill people. Slaughter it. They do it because of love itself too. Why? Because they try to defend their community. The community of the group itself. Because they feel threatened from the outside world. It goes with everything really. I can mention lot of it.

The same thing with demons. Or angelic beings. You have light but there is shadow aspects of you that you have to acknowledge it. You can’t just ignore it and simply call it evil

2 Likes

@anon25711007 is right. Even the most evil people and acts that you know of, are from good intentions, to satisfy one’s needs, you aren’t any more good or evil than I am @Unlabeled , you are selfish in your own ways and that makes you a devil, evil. A devil does what it needs to do to protect itself, its ego, its self-image.

1 Like

I don’t think she/he is selfish. It’s just her/he not understanding it just yet what is unconditional love :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Everybody is selfish. Otherwise you wouldn’t be alive.

It’s obvious that being too selfless would at some point ruin your life. You have to be selfish to survive. Either survive physically or survive psychologically.

3 Likes

I do :) that’s why learning to love will built you strong path to what truly unconditional love truly is. Without all the boundaries I have. I wouldn’t know what exactly love itself. It’s a lesson. After all. And learning to leave it slowly and accepting it as we progress

1 Like

Wouldn’t you then also teach them how to love themselves?
Doing that kind of behaviour comes with emotions that don’t really come from unconditional love in my opinion.
You won’t get addicted to an outside source of pleasure if you love yourself.
You can have an loving or compassionate view on such things if you love yourself though.
You would then radiate this love from within and maybe even transmute the reason for the addiction from the other person with time.
So in essence living like good example and showing others the way with your actions.
Not necessarily cause you want to change them… that could come from a egoistic or not that loving point of view too but because you are like that.
That would then also lead to more accepting of the individual on more insight on his/her issues and less judging.

Isn’t that exactly what Satan would like you to think about everything
Everything is wonderful and beautiful, positive thinking, killing is normal, serial killers only have good intentions, just like Hitler, doing evil to others is justified, all from the intention of love.
It’s all justified even to use demons to harm another if you think they deserve that.
And you are God to think this, it’s your right to do this to another, he/she is deserving you think, cause you know that best, you are God
{I Am not talking to you, I Am talking generally}

Everything is wonderful and beautiful

No need to laugh or cry it’s a wonderful wonderful life…
Oh isn’t it

1 Like

Well. Everything is beautiful. If you choose to see it that way. And everything can be the opposite as well. Like I said. We do things because from our intention itself. Btw. If I don’t make sense. Please forgive me. As English is not my main language.

I’m not saying that you are okay to kill. But who would stop you? Does God stop people who kills? It happen. So does God itself evil then? Why can’t God prevent it? You see. God doesn’t choose. Because everything is God consciousness itself

1 Like

Oh I see
God is killer too
Nice thinking
Okay
I forgive you of course
My English is also not good, I feel you

We all are God. Whether you aware of it or not. Even when you being selfish and all that. You still God regardless.

1 Like

Well anyway. Let’s just make this thread talk about geotia and Lucifer.

@SorcerySupreme sorry for the spam!

Have a bless day everybody

1 Like

No don’t confuse loving with being naive.
Being naive is just that you let it slide cause you still want some emotional payoff from the other person… or whatever reason there may be for you to not view it more honest.
Loving yourself then means for me that you have the ability to be honest to yourself and don’t be naive.
Cause you can see the suffering or manipulation or whatever it is and still be not attached to it.

What good does it do to not at least try to change your perspective and love someone or accept them for what they are?

Nah you can step up not for “yourself” not the ego but for a more righteous interaction with everything but one would do so out of love.

but like imogen said maybe continue elsewhere if you want that’s too off topic

1 Like

When I even think of evil demons or evil powers, it makes me want to destroy the person creating such things.

1 Like

Wouldn’t destroying them make you “evil” then?

Or is that the point you were trying to make?