Lucifer and the Goetia

Let’s talk about Lucifer and the Goetic Demons.

I will stay quiet for a while and allow the opinions of others to flow.

5 Likes

I’m scared

7 Likes

According to Dan Winter Lucifer is Enki. Not evil, quite the opposite

5 Likes

I guess I don’t know very much. In most cases (when I have encountered spiritual teachers who talk about entities) it’s usually been said that entities (whether considered benevolent or malign) should be left alone.

My own sense of things is that if I can’t interact in a meaningful way through intent and empathy alone, then I don’t really have a right to interact at all. So that’s put the kibosh on a lot of my learning :laughing: .

A lot of my own understanding is not from Goetia. In most cases, when I’ve had the impetus to look into demons, it had been from spending too much time in metaphysical/occult forums where people were into the occult but not disciplined with what they were doing. And, in that regard, my focus was more on exorcism :laughing: .

There seem to be multiple layers that exist when people talk about demons. There seems to be a layer where it is basically a provocative name for something that is neutral. There also seems to be a layer where it is something genuinely harmful and altogether a menace. And, even when the same name is applied, they don’t necessarily seem to be the same thing.

Having looked at the exorcism tradition in Christianity, there is a long tradition going far back to before the Jewish Temple times. It’s difficult to get a read on how this relates to the magickal books because there is a lot of uncertainty about when things got started. It seems that a number of magickal workers got their information from exorcists and a number of exorcists got their information from magickal workers.

My own sense from having encountered the vibes around people who get involved deeply with luciferianism and goetia is that it is better to stay away from it.

But, ultimately, to each their own.

9 Likes

This post caused me to remember the use of demons for exorcism. Two nights ago I tripped and encountered an ancestral succubus. This original post was prompted because I am preparing to release goetic audios, and am gaging the response before I even ask Sam and Dream if they are acceptable for TSW.

So, I meditated and listened to Presence of Sitri (unreleased, Sitri is the demon of lust). As an ascended being, s/he can restore that which pertains to sexual energy, which a succubus certainly does. Then I performed an exorcism.

8 Likes

My sense is just do the right thing vis-a-vis your fellow humans. If some demon or god is in need of reputation repair, that’s not for me to work out. I think the same applies to the forum, but I get that people like underdogs.

Still, they don’t need our help, and we should just leave them be. They should just work out their own salvation/enlightenment. The Buddhists pray for the salvation of every sentient being, so it’s not like these demons are lacking sincere support. The can even play Justice for All: Official Thread and plead their case , or they can just make the call direct without Dream Seeds audio.

There’s enough non-problematic higher powers available that we can and should avoid those we don’t understand so well. The well-trodden path seems the safest one to me.

3 Likes

I have no intention in working with these beings but I’m curious on how they work. Correct me if I’m wrong but I vaguely heard a while back that these beings are within you, as deep as different psychic parts of your brain. Like Lucifer for example, I’ve seen a picture of the sigil or something and how It aligns with the optical lenses in your eyes, this is all vague like I said so I don’t remember the details. The blueprint of them lies within you. And aren’t the 72 demons different chakras in your pineal gland?

3 Likes

what did you trip on?

1 Like

Paper.

Looking forward to possibly trying this one! Loving the idea of succubi and the sexual energy restoration :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Energy testing shows this as a bad idea. Remember that many who aren’t really sure what we do believe we work with evil magic. There are also other channels that put in negative entities to affect others without their permission. We could become associated with that.

5 Likes

Yeah, but it has to be broken through sometime. But it might be something better not associated with TSW.

TBH that was a new one for me but went very smoothly. Sitri is the only goetic audio presence I created, so it was all very synchronistic and ready to go.

2 Likes

Nice! Let me know when the lust/succubus field is available, very interested

1 Like

Nice, wish my plug didn’t run out

I haven’t had any in a while. You can get LSA seeds from Terrence McKenna’s estate legally - I bought some on eBay a while back.

I suppose I should clarify. The succubus was not welcome, so I invoked Sitri to help remove it.

1 Like

Ok I figured the succubus was unwelcomed lol. Looking forward to hearing about the Sitri!

I only have questions :sweat_smile: Feel free to ignore since this isn’t the proper post.

Could befriending Lucifer protect us from possible future demon “complications”?

If demons are considered just the archetypal form of our own psychic energies, I have the same question. Could befriending/working with them protect us from these potentials evolving into negative stuff like mental illnesses?
I wrote mental illness on purpose, not just a random example. I’m specifically interested in this. I read a long time ago about hypnotherapists healing schizophrenia by banishing demons from their patients minds.

Could Lucifer be some hindu pantheon God?

My apologies again.

As for the acceptability of demonic stuff sold on the marketplace…well, I think Dream may allow the sellers to do as they wish.

He made the dark servitor and the solomonic pentacles.

I think it still isn’t the best association to have to his work and definitely not good marketing. Most people would be scared.

1 Like

No sir. Never
He will never sell demonic items.
No the dark servitor is not “dark” or “satanic”
People many people read the comments here as it is public. It is best to not even pose the possibility that he may even consider it plausible; he will not.
Furthermore, this is a very touchy topic to begin with for many individuals, it allows for false and inaccurate speculation.
If anything, it’s probably best for any of us to ask him that directly or pose it as a question; as I think Marcinco once said assumptions make an ass out of you and I.

Each and every item created by Dream is made with pure elegance, blessings, grace. & those words are, by far, not synonymous to demonic. So…he’s not gonna let some seller- especially on his platform do that :slightly_smiling_face:; each and every item is going to be reviewed on this upcoming site anyways as Sam had mentioned

(Not trying to put you on blast but I don’t want to watch any potential slander occur for him from this, maybe I shouldn’t have written this but idk. I just don’t want that. Thanks)

6 Likes