Lucifer and the Goetia

That’s the point but at the same time I just wish we lived in a world where none of this even exists.

4 Likes

I understood your intent. Thanks for your answer.

My apologies if I led anyone to error.

The idea that demons are evil was brought to you by the same people burning witches at the stake.

8 Likes

What makes demons so dangerous?

1 Like

The dumbass people who summon them. :slight_smile:

Demons are definitely something that give you what you expect, as much of the fractal is filled in by you.

A common practice of medieval sorcerers was to summon a demon as an evil demon from hell and torture it in a candle flame and threaten it with hellfire until it agreed to do their bidding.

Many demons are ascended humans.

Then you get stories about how Andras is known to kill those who summon him, etc. Well, what did you expect?

This is a game they can play, so, if you want to play it they’ll take the ritual energy and run with it, but it’s a stupid game.

I have been doing sorcery for years and 100% of my experiences with goetic demons have been positive.

As far as Lucifer, the word “light-bringer” is used twice in the Bible. The first time, from Hebrew, translated “Lucifer,” the second, in Greek, refers directly to Jesus.

6 Likes

Because they can give you what you want.

John 8:44

You belong to your father the devil and you willingly carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies.

Once you realize that you are both the author and the morning star, your life will get easier.

3 Likes

There’s this psychic blog that I love that does readings on various things, this is what she gets when she focuses on Lucifer

1 Like

My dude, I am the guy who released the “Forgiveness through Jesus” mandala free, and have publicly and repeatedly claimed to be a human incarnation of the archangel Metatron. It is your assumption that the two are opposing sides, and not part of a whole.

Irrelevant to the story. I am fine with you assuming I am insane.

You totally missed the point of my post, though. Again.

The point is not that I want you to believe that I’m an angel.

The point is that I understand angels and angelic magick and I perform demonic magick as well, in the here and now.

Since we’re quoting random Bible verses we don’t understand…

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
King James Version
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel’s father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

I rest my case.

Do you mean that your experience with them is going to be heavily based on you, because you’re giving in equal “effort”?

1 Like

More than that, they are created from a larger blueprint that you subconsciously fill in.

1 Like

Question-
**For you, Is demonic magick black magic?
(Im not very familiar with the bible. So i dont want to disrespect and come to my own conclusions and guess)

2 Likes

Those terms are all made up anyway, but I’d say definitely not in any meaningful sense of the word.

3 Likes

Edit: difference of opinions so yeh ignore this comment

1 Like